Poll

Arjun Radhika or Sam Arjun ? do u want to be couple

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
DivI10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
So guys I made a poll for all aham fans so that they can vote their favrt jodi. let see who won positive comments welcomed my vote goes to SamArj they are hot an perfect for each other..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Good poll. I am also want to see how many fans arjun radhika have. I voted for samarj.
lovelikejesus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Till now there is no scenes shown between Arjun & Radhika except the last episode when Radhika entered the conference room but at the same time there are so many intimate scene shown between Arjun and Samaira and I really loved them.
 So before making a poll it will be better to see some scenes between RaJu and then decide which couple is better.
greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
😊 Only SamRaj for me..
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It's Samaira-Arjun for me especially because Arjun and Radhika haven't had a single one-on-one scene yet and I can't ship them simply based on an idea of how they could be when I haven't seen it.
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This forum has kind of lost it wow!😆 I obviously voted for Arjun/Sam. The other couple are all kinds of wrong🥱
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Heavens_Kiss

This forum has kind of lost it wow!😆 I obviously voted for Arjun/Sam. The other couple are all kinds of wrong🥱

I have a feeling this is just the tip of the ice berg of how crazy it may get lolEdited by soni595 - 8 years ago
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
^^ I think I may have to stay away from the crazies😆 
DivI10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moushyama

Till now there is no scenes shown between Arjun & Radhika except the last episode when Radhika entered the conference room but at the same time there are so many intimate scene shown between Arjun and Samaira and I really loved them.
So before making a poll it will be better to see some scenes between RaJu and then decide which couple is better.

I know they not share any single scene and even if they share I dnt think its ll be a love or romantic type(a big no from NO my side) u told their lots of aham fans who want to be Arjun Radhika a couple so just post a poll to know that without any scene Hw many of shipping them.. guys its really crazy thing but let see
Sadaf124 thumbnail
It's SamArj for me and Arjun n radhika would be a totally dismatch thet don't look good together