Frequent Posters

greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Voted for SamRaj..  😳
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well according to poll I think 59 people OK with the samarj and raneil pairs. Hmm not bad
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i dont knw why ppl think monica is the only lead just becoz she was in the initial prmos.. she is a debutant she needs more promotion than kash aham and shravan.. and i really dont think kash ll play a supprtng role she is an experienced actress.. and if monica is the only lead as people think she is promoted why not aham is promoted in the promos to show he is the lead for monica 😕
and the show name is dosti yaarian manmarziyan not radhika's manmarziyan 😕
in episode one they showed entry scene of sam frst with radhika. both got equal screen space as the story is about them (i guess) 
moreover acc to me sam's character has more depth maybe because she is going through an emotionl turmoil. 
gil-99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Multiple voting gives the number and open the other option and then see the figures...
Sadaf124 thumbnail
Totally agree with u @Ri21Edited by Sadaf124 - 8 years ago
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gil-99

Multiple voting gives the number and open the other option and then see the figures...

multiple voting gives the number really? Dear in multiple voting one can vote so many times so it doesn't give results. It gives only fans desperation. Lol
32146 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i voted for neil and radhika
Mean.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
More than Neil-Radhika lovers we have Sam haters in the forum. Then there are Rad-Arj fans. That describes all
Sonarikafan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --MISANTHROPIST

More than Neil-Radhika lovers we have Sam haters in the forum. Then there are Rad-Arj fans. That describes all

yes i agree with this. i also think the same. they want radhika and arjun together.
Edited by Sonarikafan - 8 years ago
Forever_mine thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
According to poll results

Radhika-Neil-34 :Hit 😆
Sam -Arjun- 31: Hit 👏
Arjun-Radhika- 15: Flop 👎🏼 [According to poll by divyarnav]

So if they don't want the show to turn into split villa and flop they will not even go there with Arjun/Radhika!