YHM:Will Karan marriage to Ankita affect his chemistry with Divyanka??

VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Will Karan Patel's marriage to Ankita Bhargava affect his chemistry with co-star Divyanka Tripathi?

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Will Karan Patel's marriage to Ankita Bhargava affect his chemistry with co-star Divyanka Tripathi?

This may come across as a vague question so read on to know why I ask the same...

Remember when Divyanka Tripathi aka Ishita and her long term boyfriend Ssharad Malhotra split up? All hell broke loose and fans were distraught with the two lovers going their separate ways. A large section of the people couldn't demarcate between real and reel life. Soon Divyanka and Ssharad's split was being considered as a catalyst that could being Ishita closer with her on-screen husband Raman (Karan Patel) in Yeh Hai Mohabbatein! If off-screen relationships are being considered as factors for dissecting on-screen ones, then let's talk about Karan Patel's marriage with Ankita Bhargava.

As we all know, the actor got hitched with his ladylove in a grand Gujarati wedding held, in the beginning of the month. Karan plays Punjabi munda Raman, who is Ishita's husband in Star Plus' YHM. In the series, Raman and Ishita are deeply in love and have finally confessed their feelings to one another. If Divyanka's split with Ssharad was being used to analyze her on-screen chemistry with Raman, then we can very well question on whether Karan's marriage with Ankita could affect his camaraderie with Ishita right?

Considering that actresses are automatically termed as thanda property' post marriage in the entertainment industry, will Mr Bhalla also loose his charm with the ladies? Strangely, the married rule never applies for a hero. Why the discrimination I ask? Not that I want Karan Patel's personal relationship with his wifey to affect his show. But if fans were expecting Ishita aka Divyanka to hook up with her onscreen hubby in real, we will not be surprised to see a bunch of demented people be upset with Karan's marraige to Ankita in real life.

Do you think that Karan Patel's marriage with Ankita Bhargava affect his chemistry with Divyanka Tripathi? Vote now!

Do you think Karan Patel's marriage to Ankita Bhargava will affect his chemistry with co-star Divyanka Tripathi?
Yes, off course!No, what rubbish!
VoteView ResultsPolldaddy.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirusForever thumbnail

Originally posted by: tarun1234567

This may come across as a vague question so read on to know why I ask the same...

Remember when Divyanka Tripathi aka Ishita and her long term boyfriend Ssharad Malhotra split up? All hell broke loose and fans were distraught with the two lovers going their separate ways. A large section of the people couldn't demarcate between real and reel life. Soon Divyanka and Ssharad's split was being considered as a catalyst that could being Ishita closer with her on-screen husband Raman (Karan Patel) in Yeh Hai Mohabbatein! If off-screen relationships are being considered as factors for dissecting on-screen ones, then let's talk about Karan Patel's marriage with Ankita Bhargava.

As we all know, the actor got hitched with his ladylove in a grand Gujarati wedding held, in the beginning of the month. Karan plays Punjabi munda Raman, who is Ishita's husband in Star Plus' YHM. In the series, Raman and Ishita are deeply in love and have finally confessed their feelings to one another. If Divyanka's split with Ssharad was being used to analyze her on-screen chemistry with Raman, then we can very well question on whether Karan's marriage with Ankita could affect his camaraderie with Ishita right?

Considering that actresses are automatically termed as thanda property' post marriage in the entertainment industry, will Mr Bhalla also loose his charm with the ladies? Strangely, the married rule never applies for a hero. Why the discrimination I ask? Not that I want Karan Patel's personal relationship with his wifey to affect his show. But if fans were expecting Ishita aka Divyanka to hook up with her onscreen hubby in real, we will not be surprised to see a bunch of demented people be upset with Karan's marraige to Ankita in real life.

Do you think that Karan Patel's marriage with Ankita Bhargava affect his chemistry with Divyanka Tripathi? Vote now!

Do you think Karan Patel's marriage to Ankita Bhargava will affect his chemistry with co-star Divyanka Tripathi?
Yes, off course!No, what rubbish!
VoteView ResultsPolldaddy.com

i dont think so this wil ever happen
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Kuch bhee
Completely useless article. Both KP/DT are professionals & they won't let their personal life affecting their professional life ..phir ekta Maiya hai na. 
-Atii- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He is not the first actor in the tellywood and bollywood industry to get married so chill. 
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail
No. It won't, they are professionals!
Phoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They are professionals, nothing will change.
KP is not the only actor who's married.
more than Actors...Its CV's who need to concentrate on their work .
Tight Script and Characters can bring out Impeccable chemistry which sometimes dont even need any Physical Touch...

On Karan-Divyanka...They both have been Thorough Prfoessional right from the Start ...so no worries from the Cast...
VirusForever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hayaa.m

Kuch bhee

Completely useless article. Both KP/DT are professionals & they won't let their personal life affecting their professional life ..phir ekta Maiya hai na. 

yeah i know
ek-paheli thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Not really. Karan Patel is an awesome actor, he'll make awesome pair with other actresses in future too. 
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Ya Allah :P 😆
Waise, sacchi i dont remember this much hype even in the abhi-ash wedding, sacchi. I know news channels werent obsessed with KP's wedding as such as they were with Abhi-Ash's but other bases... YES! 😳 inna obsession? :P itni hype mat do yaar, mekko dar lagta hai 🤣

i just want karan to come super asap and IshRa aage badhe