MY LETTER TO WHOM EVER IS READING THIS

shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
hello friends!!! here i am to present an informal letter to all of u who r reading this ryt now!! i have certain queries which needs to get an answer by anyone!!
i have been a loyal fan of Colorstv show Shastri Sisters! im a fan from chennai, tamil nadu and there are thousands of friends of mine who watch shastri sisters regurlarly during the on air time! the news which is spreading like fire is that the new serial Thapki Pyaar Ki is gonna replace our show shastri sisters! according to the loyal fans ,our show, cannot end so soon! and i have read articles which mentioned "due to low trps the show might be replaced by Thapki" so here i point out my queries clearly
1. this show is famous and most of us watch it during the on air time just and only because v want to contribute to the trps of the show! half of us are working so v force our relatives to watch the show just to increase trps my query is why doesnt the trps increase??
2. recently i came across that HD tvs have different ratings than that of the normal tv! so v who have full HD tvs and want to contribute to trps cannot do it?? and colors channel is the leading chnnel i hd viewerhip!!! 
3. just because of trps the show is shutting down?? then i feel u have to take into account the HD tv viewers into the trps count! then u will know exactly that this show is also fetching good trps for colors channel!
4. every setup box advertises us to buy hd dishes!! and v buy it for quality so that v can enjoy our shows but is this our mistake that v cannot contribute to the trps of the show??
5. and this show which is so famous in UK  and SOUTH INDIA does our trp count into the trps and viewership of the channel?? 
6. with so many different questions running in my mind i am clear with one thing if Shastri sisters shuts down so soon and easily my viewership to colors tv will shut down completely! this is purely from a loyal fan's feelings!!
7 and how are u so sure that thapki will do gr8 in the same time slot?? i dont think so!!! 
8 if shatri sisters shut down then i am sure the fans of shastri sisters will not watch thapki!! it will again be a loss for colortv!
      my sincerest appologies if i have hurt any of ur feelings but all i want is an ANSWER to my questions!!! i dont know where do i get the answer from so im making this public post! hope u all will help me in finding out my way from the confusion and dilemma i am facing through!all i want is not to end this show because there are many things which are not being taken into account at all!! if the hd viewership is also taken into account in trp then i think the trp system will be accurate!!! till then i think i wont believe the trps system!!
yours sincerely
shrividhya!😊
Edited by shrividhya - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
send it shree , maine abhi abhi thapki ki trailer dekha 25th se 7pm confirmed. 
shrividhya thumbnail
i am ready to post my queries and tweet it to colors and ss ka cast shall i??😊
iqrak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
shri πŸ‘jaldi tweet karo sab kuch h isme good πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
hanii_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrividhya

i am ready to post my queries and tweet it to colors and ss ka cast shall i??😊

karo 2,3 baar tweet karo 
shrividhya thumbnail
i need a few more replies so that ican tweet them with confidence😊
Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
i say wait till mnday ka telecast if thapki is coming it does not mean ss is going trust the cast aaj thapki ka timing aayaa after ss telecast so what if they announce new timings after monday telecast, pls have patience!!!
hanii_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wait nahi horaha how will sunday spent ?
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
pooru, we need to know naa kal pura sunday tension hoga yaar
Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail

Originally posted by: hanii_0

wait nahi horaha how will sunday spent ?

and i suppose that is what they wanna do, shaayad ye sab ek publicity gimmick hai now i have a few questions k why did they give thapki timing today?? poora week pada thha! and why only after ss telecast???