|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#111|69 Positions For A Professional Photoshoot - Page 70

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zrn1312 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I just read on insta that there was a moment of Aryamann and DhruLya, like he saw them or something like that ðŸ˜• Is that true? Anyone here saw the promo?
Anyways, terrible news about the earthquake again, hope everyone is safe and sound!
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i'm honestly excited to see the next storyline for KY2, we've had this pandit on our head for far too long and now finally they can all start fresh. And it's exciting to see the whole youth aspect again with harshad coming back and aryamaan as well. 
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AnomanderRake

I like the idea of the promo... a new start, a fresh beginning and back 2 SPACE and to being teenagers. 

Rez they cant really show a MaNan promo, this is like laying the foundation of a new track.

I know, right, Adhi..finally back to college and the conflicts that had been sidelined for pandit and the central maNan one...😃
I REALLY want to see them NOT worried about one thing or the other for a change, baakiyon ka growth bhi dikhao😆
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I like the idea of the promo... a new start, a fresh beginning and back 2 SPACE and to being teenagers.

Rez they cant really show a MaNan promo, this is like laying the foundation of a new track.

but a bit of nandu in the promo would have been good na?since she went through so much...

sorry you know i m certified laddoo lover...
MKrayZee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Just posting the thoughts of persons who watch and discuss KY2 with me:

Now that Fab5 have had their downs, can they all rise up and become the menacing Fab5? Not bullies. But an elitist group, untouchable, unreachable, hard to please. No aira ghaira nathu khaira can just walk up to them and give them their two cents. 
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: filter.coffee

but a bit of nandu in the promo would have been good na?since she went through so much...

sorry you know i m certified laddoo lover...

Areey promo is only a few seconds and I am assuming Aryamann has something to do with Fab5, so they had to show him and them.

Zara I hope its true about Aryamann and Dhrulya. I know he is not coming in between MaNan but it would be great for DhruLya.
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MKrayZee

Now that Fab5 have had their downs, can they all rise up and become the menacing Fab5? Not bullies. But an elitist group, untouchable, unreachable, hard to please. No aira ghaira nathu khaira can just walk up to them and give them their two cents. 

This. I miss their menacing "touch-me -not" air. They dont have 2 bully but please let them not entertain, every Tom Dick and Harry.
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MKrayZee

as long as its not sexy6😆

filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Areey promo is only a few seconds and I am assuming Aryamann has something to do with Fab5, so they had to show him and them.

Zara I hope its true about Aryamann and Dhrulya. I know he is not coming in between MaNan but it would be great for DhruLya.

aryamann dhruliya... 😃 please let it be
Stardust09 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What's up with all these Cabir-Navya (I'm not calling them That) wedding posts? Seems like it's only us against this idea. Makes me think if people aren't actually comfortable with homosexuality even when they empathise. ðŸ¤¢