Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
episode starts really well with sam waiting for neil. somehow felt neil likes sam now. the way he held her hand and they talked i wish sam told neil about arjun but she didnot so the misunderstanding starts now. sam said that in this life she is not leaving him. 
terrace scene of arjun confused me. looks like he has enimity with samrat as bonnie said he is powerful as samrat. and piyali didnot ask samrat for permitn so. ya looks like its samrat vs arjun
the office scene was nice. neil told both the girls the same thng that new guy can become her's..
bonnie looks quite excited and looks like arjun and bonnie ll team up to destroy sam..
one amazing thing is that they are promoting maybelline in the show. 
so i think the hate btw arjun and sam ll start as arjun did a video of sam. and neil looks angry with sam. god knws where they are taking it. arjun saying he ll bring sam close to him but distance her frm his frnds. and why did he had tears again in his eyes.
another confusion he says his maybelline girl is looking at sam and radhika entrs..
i really hope there is not going to be anythng btw radhika and arjun. 
not so happy with the episode

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preethi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
seriously! where are they taking this now?? i don want arjun & rads🤢 but y use sam??? i have only question today❓😕 but for a moment i liked neil & sam today! no chappals plz😆
Mean.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
As u all know I'm a SamArj shipper.
Even I like Neil-Sam. Their chemistry is awesome. 
shinelove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Who is samrat? Arjun is totally a mystery and looks like bonnie is already a part of this revenge game ..but why he wants to separate sam from everyone ...i don't think their would be anything bw radhika and arjun I have a feeling he may create differences between sam and others but he may bring sam and radhika close ...and that is how their friendship will start in all this...
Mean.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ri why don't you create Neil n Samaira name poll?? I guess we have enough name suggestions. 
Ri21 thumbnail
neil sam scenes were heartwarming but the last part and precap was disappointmnt.. the way they showed samarj its really disappointing to see.. he ll make her fall for him and then hurt her and leave her and then he ll date another girl. it is just not making any sense to me.
arjun said he ll make her close to him and distance herslf frm her friends.
Preethi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ri21

neil sam scenes were heartwarming but the last part and precap was disappointmnt.. the way they showed samarj its really disappointing to see.. he ll make her fall for him and then hurt her and leave her and then he ll date another girl. it is just not making any sense to me.

arjun said he ll make her close to him and distance herslf frm her friends.

but in prev epi kaka said itz not sam's fault ..today he said abt taking BS.. so is his target sam or BS?
bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
today's episode confused me especially the last part where arjun says my maybelline girl is n they show radhika entering.i dint understand why they showed that. n neil telling to both girls shayad baat ban jaye.
i liked neil-sam scene it was very nicely done but i really hope they r not hinting towards neil sam n arjun radhika😭
Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I want to see friendship btw Sam n Radz, not any Cat fights btw them fighting for one guy..
and Arjun enjoying it. 😆 after today's episode i felt there is only friendship from Neil side, the way he said am your friend, not bf, so i thot CV cleared it..
In precap did Arjun mentioned Sam"s name??
i don't think he did, precap are mostly misleading and to keep viewers hooked to the next day episode, i dnt think CV will even try to show Arjun in negative light, coz already many viewers can relate to Sam, and she already is v.lonely, so trying to break her, won't go Down well with viewers, so i think whatever he said in precap has double meaning!!
Ri21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --MISANTHROPIST

As u all know I'm a SamArj shipper.

Even I like Neil-Sam. Their chemistry is awesome. 

even i love neil sam. but after seeing all the samarj scene i really dont wnt them to break samarj