jodh57 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
the root cause of these problems are only becoz of Umang..because of him only radha decided to take revenge from gopii..and that resulted in gopi to do crime..i feel sympathy for gopi..own family members are not supporting her.. 😭 😭 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it was urmi and rashi fault ...for playing trick on radha.
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ANJ4

it was urmi and rashi fault ...for playing trick on radha.

Yes, it is UrShi's fault but they did not tell Radha to marry Umang. Yes they played pranks with Radha but it happens in everybody's house.

That does not mean that Radha should go haiver. She should have told about this to the Modis. Urmila and Rashi has been consistently getting away with all the kalakaris.
touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sharoon3210

Yes, it is UrShi's fault but they did not tell Radha to marry Umang. Yes they played pranks with Radha but it happens in everybody's house.

That does not mean that Radha should go haiver. She should have told about this to the Modis. Urmila and Rashi has been consistently getting away with all the kalakaris.

@bold

I disagree here Kavita.  Rashi treated Radha as if she was her personal slave and then tricked her into believing Ahem had a twin brother who was in love with her. These are not pranks that happen in everybody's house.

If Radha got her own back from Rashi at that time, then I say more power to her because what Radha did to Rashi was no different to what Rashi had done to Gopi countless times. 

Shame on Gopi for only reprimanding Radha for her actions but yet again letting Rashi off for her actions. I still say that if Gopi had reprimanded both Radha and Rashi at that time, Radha would not have been left so isolated to begin with and then would not have found solace in Umang's company.

But I agree that no one forced Radha to marry Umang, However, it is also true that no one forced Kokila and Gopi to invite Radha, Umang and Tripti to live in Modi Bhavan. 

Right now the only people I feel sorry for are Rashi Jr, and Pappu. The others are not worthy of my sympathy.
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Kavitha, Radha's idea of taking  revenge was purely her decision, along with Tripti... Tripti got saved after Kokila found out that she was involved too in everything.. Remember Vaishno Devi track.. even after everyone thought Radha was dead or whatever, she came back when Paridhi's track was introduced... UrShi's hands are not much in this Radha's revenge I feel..

@Nikki.. agree, Gopi was always siding Rashi no matte what she did... So Radha was jealous about this too.. But then, Radha's actions were far dangerous than Rashi.. At some point, when Radha got married to Umang etc.. during that track, mostly Rashi did support Gopi for a lot of things...
Edited by ani_gr - 9 years ago
touch_of_pink thumbnail

Originally posted by: ani_gr

@Nikki.. agree, Gopi was always siding Rashi no matte what she did... So Radha was jealous about this too.. But then, Radha's actions were far dangerous than Rashi.. At some point, when Radha got married to Umang etc.. during that track, mostly Rashi did support Gopi for a lot of things...

Yes Gayatri, no doubt what Radha later did was much, much worse then what Rashi ever did. 

But I still feel that what Radha turned into was partly a consequence of the things that Rashi did to her when she first came to Modi Bhavan. Rashi always got away with everything she did, but when Radha got revenge from Rashi, Gopi came down on her like a ton of bricks. What Radha did to Rashi was no different to what Rashi had been doing to Gopi since the day she got married. So I don't understand why Gopi had one set of rules for Radha and a another set of rules for Rashi. Both should have been treated the same. Both should have been reprimanded for their wrong deeds. Then maybe Radha would not have turned out so evil.
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
I know Nikki... But Gopi has this thing of gratitude for UrShi.. we all know that.. I agree what you are saying abt Radha turning evil... This I think is also because Gopi came back strong after the 8 year leap and  at that time Radha was ready to marry Ahem and she had also created lot of troubles for her daughters.. May thats the reason she was tougher with Radha...                         
touch_of_pink thumbnail

Originally posted by: ani_gr

I know Nikki... But Gopi has this thing of gratitude for UrShi.. we all know that.. I agree what you are saying abt Radha turning evil... This I think is also because Gopi came back strong after the 8 year leap and  at that time Radha was ready to marry Ahem and she had also created lot of troubles for her daughters.. May thats the reason she was tougher with Radha...                         

@bold

Yes Gayatri, definitely. I completely agree.

I'm only talking about the beginning though. Radha meeting Umang and him convincing her to marry him had a lot to do with her becoming isolated by the family after Jigar and Rashi were at the brink of divorce. At that time Radha was an uneducated, vulnerable, naive, immature, stupid, foolish young girl who had no friends, no exposure to the real world and who had spent her whole life taking take care of her unstable mother. Her causing problems in Rashi-Jigar's marriage was undoubtedly wrong. But what Rashi did to her was also wrong. Now at that point Radha not only needed to be taught how that is not how you treat people, but she also needed support so that she could gain some maturity and make a good life  for herself. I firmly believe that Gopi had the means to turn around the life Radha's life at that point of time.

But what did Gopi do? She isolated the Radha. What did Kokila do? She made sure Gopi stayed away from Radha. What did everyone else do? Ignore that Radha and make her feel worthless.

So when Umang turned up and made Radha feel like she meant something to him (which of course he didn't mean at all), she latched on to him for dear life. Why? Because no one else gave her any attention. This man did. It didn't take much for him to convince her to marry him. 

Yes, that was Radha's foolishness. But I already mentioned she was foolish. 😆  

Then we had the whole bring Radha-Umang-Tripti into Modi Bhavan. What good that was supposed to do, I have no idea.

Then Umang died and we know what happened next...

I'm not justifying all the crimes Radha did after Umang's death at all. I'm just trying to point out how little things can make such a huge difference in people's lives. Gopi offering a little support to Radha when she did her first misdeed of causing problems in Rashi-Jigar marriage could have turn Radha's life around.
basuanasuya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: touch_of_pink

@bold

Yes Gayatri, definitely. I completely agree.

I'm only talking about the beginning though. Radha meeting Umang and him convincing her to marry him had a lot to do with her becoming isolated by the family after Jigar and Rashi were at the brink of divorce. At that time Radha was an uneducated, vulnerable, naive, immature, stupid, foolish young girl who had no friends, no exposure to the real world and who had spent her whole life taking take care of her unstable mother. Her causing problems in Rashi-Jigar's marriage was undoubtedly wrong. But what Rashi did to her was also wrong. Now at that point Radha not only needed to be taught how that is not how you treat people, but she also needed support so that she could gain some maturity and make a good life  for herself. I firmly believe that Gopi had the means to turn around the life Radha's life at that point of time.

But what did Gopi do? She isolated the Radha. What did Kokila do? She made sure Gopi stayed away from Radha. What did everyone else do? Ignore that Radha and make her feel worthless.

So when Umang turned up and made Radha feel like she meant something to him (which of course he didn't mean at all), she latched on to him for dear life. Why? Because no one else gave her any attention. This man did. It didn't take much for him to convince her to marry him. 

Yes, that was Radha's foolishness. But I already mentioned she was foolish. 😆  

Then we had the whole bring Radha-Umang-Tripti into Modi Bhavan. What good that was supposed to do, I have no idea.

Then Umang died and we know what happened next...

I'm not justifying all the crimes Radha did after Umang's death at all. I'm just trying to point out how little things can make such a huge difference in people's lives. Gopi offering a little support to Radha when she did her first misdeed of causing problems in Rashi-Jigar marriage could have turn Radha's life around.

Nikki u are right ..but I guess there were more of story at the beginning  which part u didn't mention I will like to add
While Radha came at modi house she developed a feeling towards Ahem ,and started feeling jealous for Gopi ..and Rashi took that chance and started to poison her ears ..she made Radha feel that Gopi is not good ..
Whenever Gopi wanted to get close to Radha ,Radha used to say her an earful and tried to get close with Rashi ..

Remember some tracks where Rashi gave her old saree and how Gopi understood Rashi is misusing her ,she said her tons of times stay away from Rashi ...but she didn't trust Gopi ...she said lies and lies 

Even Gopi used a trick to keep her in room by TV ,music and all that so that she doesn't go to Rashi room ...even Gopi burnt her hands by hot iron ..but Radha was totally against her ,because she started to think Gopi doesn't want her to get a husband like ahem which is tween LOL..
Then came the necklace one, ahem gave that for Gopi birthday and Radha took it ...she had a lot of hatred for her sister ...Gopi kept saying don't hide anything,say truth where she went ,but she kept her rude and horrible behavior intact ..
Before that she even came at that marriage mandap as Gopi also ðŸ˜† pulled Ahem hair ðŸ˜† once 
.she never listened to Gopi while Gopi said her to stay away from Rashi ..then she had to face the consequences ..then she went away breaking Rashi Jigar marriage ...  And then whatever u said next Gopi's  love for Rashi (but wasn't that worthy if we see now who could sacrifice her life for Gopi ) ..

What I feel the moment Radha entered in mm, had a inner jealousy and hatred for Gopi from the beginning because whatever Gopi got she was not able to get ...A husband like ahem mostly ...and till the last scene when she was hitting Gopi with a stone at omkareshwar ,she  said she could get Ahem if Gopi have never come back...so see from first to last there is a lust in her mind ..that is Ahem ...Radha is mostly kind of a marital love seek teenager turned to psycho  killer .( ahem - umang - ahem ) ..they have showed many times I don't know if u have seen she was too keen to consummate her marriage with umang ( there was a nighty fiasco too )😆...she was greedy to get ahem ( she started giving tiffin, then made pagdi, giving horrible weird look to ahem ) then umang ( actually a good alliance was seen for her by modis but she ran away and they needed to apologize to that groom family ) then ahem again ...so yes she had a hidden lust or desire for a man of her choice and a psychological disorder probably from childhood, but it came in light when she realized what all Gopi have got, she can have anyway by hook or crook  ...that's why till last date her only enemy was Gopi ...she wanted to finish Gopi as long she lives ...because she cant see her happy n enjoying ...it's not about umang all the way ...umang was just for some time ,actually it's her unfulfilled desire ...

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: touch_of_pink

@bold

I disagree here Kavita.  Rashi treated Radha as if she was her personal slave and then tricked her into believing Ahem had a twin brother who was in love with her. These are not pranks that happen in everybody's house.

If Radha got her own back from Rashi at that time, then I say more power to her because what Radha did to Rashi was no different to what Rashi had done to Gopi countless times. 

Shame on Gopi for only reprimanding Radha for her actions but yet again letting Rashi off for her actions. I still say that if Gopi had reprimanded both Radha and Rashi at that time, Radha would not have been left so isolated to begin with and then would not have found solace in Umang's company.

But I agree that no one forced Radha to marry Umang, However, it is also true that no one forced Kokila and Gopi to invite Radha, Umang and Tripti to live in Modi Bhavan. 

Right now the only people I feel sorry for are Rashi Jr, and Pappu. The others are not worthy of my sympathy.

Rashi treated Radha as a slave. Gopi had told Rashi not to take advantage of Radha and exploit her. But she didn't listen. She kept doing it. She also told Radha, not to go to Rashi again and again but she too didn't listen.

When Rashi gave her sarees to Radha, she happily took it, not knowing that it was old or has gone out of fashion.

Gopi saw them and immediately found that Rashi gave her old sarees. She also warned Radha to stay away from Rashi but she kept going to her only because Rashi was talking to her sweetly.

She tried to engage Radha in other things like watching TV or listening to music but that didn't work.

Madhu knew Urmila's & Rashi's intentions & she wanted both her daughters to be a support to one another. But that didn't happen.

What Rashi did to Radha was unknown to all but what Radha did was something more serious than what Rashi did to her.

If she tries to tell this to Gopi or others after creating a misunderstanding between Jigar and Rashi, obviously nobody will listen.

If she was wise enough, she would have quietly checked with the Modis whether Swayam really exists or not.

What Rashi did was not right. However, 2 wrongs does not make one right. Instead of doing such a thing had she should have brought Rashi & Urmi's trick to light. That would have been appreciated by the Modis & the viewers as well. Also she should have told that Rashi told her not to tell anybody.

Edited by sharoon3210 - 9 years ago