rishbalafan9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
World most beautiful day. .mother day is coming. ..yyes its tomorrow. ..10th May. .
happy mothers day to all mothers of the forum and to ththe mothers of the friends here. .😊

I have decided to take my mother to a day out. on mall road here in shimla and to the hill Top. .iits awesome weather here. .
but I am a guilty some what because I can't cook anything for my mother. .bbecause doesn't know c of cooking. ..bbut still will try everything to make my mom happy tomorrow. ..
so friends what are your plans ...do share. .
Edited by rishbalafan9 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meenji22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rishbalafan9

World most beautiful day. .mother day is coming. ..yyes its tomorrow. ..10th May. .

happy mothers day to all mothers of the forum and to ththe mothers of the friends here. .😊

I have decided to take my mother to a day out. on mall road here in shimla and to the hill Top. .iits awesome weather here. .
but I am a guilty some what because I can't cook anything for my mother. .bbecause doesn't know c of cooking. ..bbut still will try everything to make my mom happy tomorrow. ..
so friends what are your plans ...do share. .

then learn cooking
meenji22 thumbnail
no plan bcz my mother live in jaipur for my mil being a saas for her every thing is chochle
..Giovanni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Unfortunately I lost my mom when I was small. :( But I do remember & pray her everyday ❤️ Feel like she is with me :) I wish a happy mother's day to all the amazing moms out there!
Sh_Abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy mothers day 🥳 🥳

happy mothers day from jr madhu to her mom

SeaweedBrain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers here, the mothers of my friends and of course, my own dear Mom.. 😳
meenji22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Annabelle..

Unfortunately I lost my mom when I was small. :( But I do remember & pray her everyday ❤️ Feel like she is with me :) I wish a happy mother's day to all the amazing moms out there!

how can you say you lost your mom she is still with you n i am here for you beta never say that again 🤗

..Giovanni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meenji22

how can you say you lost your mom she is still with you n i am here for you beta never say that again 🤗

I won't say Aunty! I mean I have lost her physically, but not from heart ❤️ Thanks for always being a second mom to me. Love you 🤗
anish17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy mother's day to all lovely mother's 😊
Edited by anish17 - 9 years ago
catharsis thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Happy mother's day to all. Let's make d day special for d one to whom we owe our lives. Although I'm out of station, struggling wid my entrance exams, I'll try to do every possible thing to make my mum happy.
Beautiful post, Naina.