Posted: 8 years ago

Ananya's POV.

Main toh bas teri chahat mein,
Chahoon rehna sada,
Main toh bas teri qurbat mein,
Chahoon rehna sada,
Saaya bhi tera main hone naa doon juda,
Maine tay kar liya,

The day was surly turning out to be a great one for me. Finally, all my hard efforts were starting to get the well-deserved reward. 

Kabir Sharma, my idol and y boss, couldn't help but praise me. That too publically.

Unbelievable!

He was always called as a man of few words. 

Correction. Few but powerful words.

And if those few words include my name, it means I did something really appreciative. 

My mom was still squealing into my ears. "I am so happy to for you Ananya...you name is still ringing in my ears ...so so proud of you" She was emotional.

And no matter, how much I want to cherished these appreciative words from my mother and let my heart soar in the sheer love of knowing that I made her proud. That I was right now the sole reason of joy. I couldn't do that.

Right now, this biggest achievement for me was to please a man with my dedicational work. To make him acknowledge my presence and to be the reason of his rare smile.

Kabir's POV.

Tere ishq pe,
tere waqt pe,
Bas haq hai ik mera,
Teri rooh pe,
tere jism pe,
Bas haq hai ik mera,
Bas haq hai ik mera,
Bas haq hai ik mera,

Running my finger on my lip, leaning back on my cozy office chair, I observed her through the glass divider.

Standing along with her friends, Richa and Trisha, she was busy taking her selfies.

For other times, I would have made a mockery of this action, just to see that angry flare on her face.

Her defending nature is what attracts me the most in her beside her clear brown eyes that she try to hide behind those old grandmother glasses. But can something escape from Kabir Sharma's eyes?

The answer is just as simple. Nah!

But still the point of question was those selfies and that happiness on her face.

And my answer is...

She deserves it.

Stunned by my own approval I was but I can't help it. She surly did went out from her league to get right behind the front story and dig out the truth.

Either it was that MNA's forced marriage case, Nidhi's scandal or now this Tennis Championship Corruption case. She made sure that people doesn't believe the mere words. They had to believe the facts.

A smile popped up on my lips, involuntary.

Satisfaction of work. I tried to assure myself.

But with whom I was kidding to?

The smile was there just to see that childlike enthusiasm on her bubbly face. Richa hugged her happily and Trisha joined in, making me feel awe of their friendship.

Friends are Important. 

But.

My all rational clauses and debates about friendship went out the window when I next saw her turning around and hug Ronnie with a warm smile.

The heart inside body just busted with anger while my mind made me go mad with fury.

Seeing Ronnie hands moving behind her on the petite waist, I literally could feel my body own fire.

Leaning close, she whispered something in Ronnie's ear, resulting in a smile to both their faces.

And that was it for me.

Getting up the next second, I marched towards the glass door of my cabin before peeking out and speak in a really dangerous tone.

"Miss Ananya Kashyap..." Hearing my voice, she quickly sprang apart from Ronnie and looked at me with those doe eyes. 

Those were enough to melt me right away but the next look at Ronnie, made me surprisingly angry once again before I looked back at her.

"Enough of the party now...Do I have to remind you that it's no longer a visiting place to meet your friends where you were walking around just few hours back...You are on duty and I so won't allow you to treat my space like a picnic spot"

Her lashes fell down, her fingers were playing with eachother. Her lip was bit down by her teeth.

God! Did I just scared her?

||Part-2||

||Part-3||

||Part-4||

It was just a take out of the feelings that developed between the duo.

I might will continue it if I get good response on this one :)

This OS will just explore the possessive side of Kabir for Ananya...😳

Hugs

Ana

🤗

Edited by ..oneOone.. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Superb...just Loved it...
Plzz continue would love to read it...
AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Amazing start ana

updt sooon

waiting eagerly
Zannat18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I loved it . Please continue and pm me 😊
shreya_32 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was great...reading nd picturing those emotions that r nt yet shown in d show is a treat yar.plz do cont nd pm me wen u do
milinda.shreyz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ohh ! this one is real good !
rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aeesome Ana. As always I fall in love with your os.I would ce certainly want to read sbout possessive dide of Kabir. Its not there in the show so far. We have only seen little jealous and disappointed Ananya. She is not comfortable with his link ups with Malvika or Tarini.
Ananyas pov is so clear and transparent but kabir is still a mystery.
Please continue. Cant wait for the story to begin.
Thank u so much for this lovely piece of writting.
Pihu.k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I see som real good stuff here 😃 do notify me plz when u update next 😛
Lavi_dovey thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
lovely.
it was so awsome.
plz do continue.
pink_pumpkin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow it was too beautiful the way u described Ananya was perfect.Kabir's jealously ahhh so good
Thanks for writing :)