Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: arashi

yaa leela i agree...u remember diwali interview..?? when A said that all his fans are equal and special for him..koi tweet karta hai koi vm's banata hai...he loves all of dem...did u notice M's expressions?? ðŸ˜³ how adorably she was looking at A and said awww 

I notice too...sometimes M does fall for A charms...the way she looks at him...😳...the way she listens to him talking...😉
PURBUL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wo usko itne tym se jaanti hai...ayr boli avi miley humlog...ufff. ... ...dance karne ka itna shauk tha toh jdj mei aa jati. ...
PURBUL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

I notice too...sometimes M does fall for A charms...the way she looks at him...😳...the way she listens to him talking...😉

Arnal bonding in ivs is lyk awww...I mean unka jo bonding lagta hai na..It can't be defined in words. ...lyk ari rapid fire. ..ari birthday bhul gya..mru was lyk rhne de...diwali iv..ari said moti hoti jaa rai hai n deir luk to each other. ...😆😳
Abida_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ari might not me "shayrana"...but  even in his day to day way of wording he never fails to impress us by words many times...
A has class...he is a gentleman...the respect he has for women reflects in him without him even saying it...his small small antics...are enough which I feel maybe at times even he don't realise maybe...but thats what you call being "natural"...

Edited by Abida_angel - 9 years ago
ritzee967 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It's good M-S need time for their relationship, if in real M is in that world that she is in love with him, then let her analyse , get to know him more. If altogether she is there in love with him after getting to know him deeper, fine convince your parents, and do what you want to with him.

If not, if something is not that happening, move on in your life, there are way to paths waiting for you to embrace them, which you are completely unaware at present,discover yourself, discover your being and then you will once toh get your partner too.

I just wish her all the best for her life, whatever next she choses and do, somewhere somewhat proves beneficial to her. Even if she commits mistakes, they make her really strong on that front and she learns something good from them.

I still find her as a little kiido type, who has lot much to learn as well as deliver, this much toh I guess she is also sure, that she can't give her career at this point of time for any reason, she should focus on that.

Well just hope she returns soon and things become little normal everywhere for her and us too!
ritzee967 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

aww...just saw the sbs segment of supriya mam with her real daughters and Anupriya Kapoor(Tere Liye)...it was so touching...

not many knows abt supriya mam-anupriya relationship...they played mother-daughter in Tere Liye(Ekta show)...the show stars harshad chopra-anupriya kapoor in main leads...shakti arora...neha saxena..rajat tokas...supriya mam-anupriya play mother-daughter in the show...they were playing bengalis in the show...shakti arora plays the elder son of supriya mam...like KKB...TL too shares the same family bonding atmosphere...supriya mam-anupriya were mother-daughter not only on-screen but off-screen too...i remember one segment when the show end...26th Nov was anupriya's birthday harshad-supriya mam-rajat..the entire cast organise a surprise birthday party for anupriya...it was a cute segment...harshad-rajat always plays pranks on anupriya and supriya mam always cutely scolds them for playing pranks on her...at one time she twist harshad's ears cutely infront of anupriya...sbs always covers the bonding of TL family...i really miss those days...shakti arora-neha saxena falls in love during this show

Tere Liye was my most fav show...it was top 5 show of GEC...it ended within few months due to dispute b/w EK and star plus...i will never forgive EK for that...

Anupriya & Supriya ma'am are still very close, on ig they often chat and post pics with each other. They do keep commenting on each other's profile and pictures, even those two daughters of Supriya ma'am Jhanak(elder) and Damiya(younger)  Anupriya is close to them also...

On this segment, someone made a edit on ig and tagged Supriya Ma'am, so she even commented back..thanking for the edit and writing..my Jhanak, damya, Anu..aww..missed Mrunal and Sriti too there...😳

So I wish even Mrunal and Sriti would have been part of it, Stiti could have been , but Mrunal ..unhhh come back sweety ðŸ˜’
On Mother's Day itself, your mother is saying on national television, that she hopes her daughter won't break her trust...let's see what happens now ðŸ¥±
difftexted thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritzee967

Anupriya & Supriya ma'am are still very close, on ig they often chat and post pics with each other. They do keep commenting on each other's profile and pictures, even those two daughters of Supriya ma'am Jhanak(elder) and Damiya(younger) Anupriya is close to them also...

On this segment, someone made a edit on ig and tagged Supriya Ma'am, so she even commented back..thanking for the edit and writing..my Jhanak, damya, Anu..aww..missed Mrunal and Sriti too there...😳

So I wish even Mrunal and Sriti would have been part of it, Stiti could have been , but Mrunal ..unhhh come back sweety😒
On Mother's Day itself, your mother is saying on national television, that she hopes her daughter won't break her trust...let's see what happens now🥱

Yeah I too have seen dat collage 😳
Mages thumbnail
I hope Mru makes a wise decision...she is still very young...she has a long way to go...more people to meet...discover life...i just hope she doesn't break her parents trust...they have high hopes on her...breaking the heart and trust of parents...no kids will lead a happy life... Edited by Mages - 9 years ago
ritzee967 thumbnail

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=62cEYOeMBt0

It's the song "Gallan Goodiyaan " from film Dil Dhadkne do (video is not getting embedded today, don't know why😒)

There was a question, what sequence you want to see in Kumkum Bhagya at present I really wish to see this dance number on kkb family 
With roles assigned as Bulbul can be Priyanka Chopra, Ranveer Singh Abhi, then Farhan Akhtar Purab. For a change little importance to Tayaji can be given and he can be Anil Kapoor. That yellow outfit girl coming inbetween can be Alia, the lady with which three of the boys dances can be played by Indu daasi , and all other ladies who hug, dance , twist can be by ro dadi, dadi,janki ji , Rachna and other extra party present . Rahul Bose who makes little entry can be done by Akash. Also the one woman who teases Farhan Akhtar aka Purab in the end can be played by Swarni Daadi, with Bulbul nazar utaroing 
Well since Anushka is not there, so Pragya can give it a miss, or surely can be there with other girls clapping all around, or bit teasing by Abhi to her too 
Tanu is already out of the picture for a while, she's been exposed or thrown out 

I want all the outfits exactly same...hayeee perfect hairstyle for PC and her dress..omg I just want it with me  both the things will suit Mrunal perfectly. Abhi in dashing suit and Purab in some casual single color T with that classy wrist watch, stubble...how hot everyone is looking

It can be on ladies sangeet function of RaBul (for that outfits can get a change, but dance & people same assigned) or drop bachelor party, we can have Mocktail Party of RaBul with modern persona 

Rockstar jiju, saali all in a mood to rock the stage with Purab also joining in full swing. There are instances, like Ranveer Singh asks Priyanka Chopra about why she's so happy, and she explains..she got true love , with Farhan Akhtar joining them..it suits them perfectly, with all bromnce, jeeju saali fromance and lots of masti, things are bit cheesy too, but for a change I'm loving them ðŸ˜³

Seriously, I wanna see them dancing like this, their total heart out while it, all jumping around, moving around and not being fixed, but creating a kickass atmosphere, that everyone surrounding U , just feels like uncontroble to shake leg...hayee can we have a family dance like this cvs, where entire kkb family gets involved..plzzz 
Edited by ritzee967 - 9 years ago
Mages thumbnail
@ritzee...i love the Gallan Goodiyaan song from DDD...its a peppy number fits perfectly for family functions and parties...the song is in repeated mode in my player and cellphone...but currently i am addicted to Hamari Adhuri Kahani song(emraan-vidya-rajukumar)...i cried listening to the song...it touched my soul..it just depicts the emotion of love...pain...waiting...incomplete journey of love and life...in our lives...at certain phase during journey...everyone has a incomplete story...whether its with parents...grandparents...spouses...BF/GF...i had one with my late father...when i realise my love for him...he is gone...when i listen to the song...tears falls from my eyes thinking abt my cordial relationship i shared with my father...and how he always express his love to me...makes my world beautiful while i maintain a distance from him and hurt him...the song really depict my incomplete story with my dad...

I had my own Hamari Adhuri Kahani with my father...certain phase of our lives...we do have a incomplete story...life is never a complete story...there is incomplete story in everyone's lives

ritzee listen to the Hamari Adhuri Kahani song...watch the song promo...watch the trailers...its beautiful...dark...intense and very painful portrayal of love...i had tears listening and watching

the song is perfect for Rabul during their separation days...
Edited by Mages - 9 years ago