Ragna SS:Is Everything Planned? [Part 5 - Page 18] (Completed)

Vishakha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys!!!! I know im not giving regular updates of my story but now my mind just gave me one more ragna story plot...I thought to wait for sometime but not getting peace...so decided to give a start to this story as well atleast after this i'll have my peace...

So here, I vishakhaπŸ˜ƒ represent you one more bakwaas story of mine..i don't know what name should I give to this one so after reading this plz do me a favour and suggest a suitable name for the story...plzzz

so without wasting time I update first part of the story:-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PART 1:-

"You have to do it", sahil shouted to her daughter kalpana..."NO, NO Mr Kapoor I will not do it", kalpana shouted back to her father...

"Why can't you, you are my daughter and I have full right on you so just listen what I'm telling you and do it or else.."sahil said in low voice but dangerous enough to send shiver in kalpana's body, but still gathering all her courage she spoke, "or else what mr.kapoor, just to me once and all whatever you are telling me to do is wrong and I'm not going to do it, I would rather die but would not commit such a sin", kalpana spoke with determination..

Listening to kalpana, sahil gave her a cunning but evil smile saying, "OH my beautiful daughter...do you really think I would let you die...hahahaha..."sahil started laughing and then all but shouted suddenly, "NO...I will not let you die...knowing you are the only way through which I can attain my aim" sahil said with an evil smirk...

Listening this tears welled up in her doe-shaped eyes as she looked up to her father who was now looking like a don which he really is... but kalpana was missing his caring dad who she lost in his father craziness to earn money. Kalpana looking at her father said, "Dad,plz listen to me, you are telling me to play a drama of love with an innocent guy so that you can use him through me and do your illegal business dealings in the name of his father so that if any your member get caught the name will directly come on his dad and not on you..." saying this kalpana closed her eyes and took a long sigh then opening her eyes she said, "Dad it an sin to play with someone's feeling and to make the person suffer even when the person had not committed any crime".

Sahil listening to her daughter's word threw an angry glare at her and said, "You girl...just do what I'm telling you to do and don't teach me what to do and what not to...and remember one thing that if you will not listen to me then the result will be not good for you "saying this sahil turned his face and started pouring red wine in his glass. Kalpana listening to sahil's word said, "OR else what...WHAT will you do Mr.kapoor say it I want to know...whatever you will do...I'm telling you for once and for all I'm not going to do what you are saying. It's wrong. It's a SIN...no one has a right to play with anybody's emotion", saying this kalpi turned to leave but froze on his place listening sahil's word, "My darling daughter I know whatever I will do you will not get scared but I know one thing and i.e. how much you hate this business what I'm doing so my princess just think...what if I sell you to my leader underworld don sultan...you know na daughter that he has his eyes on you and becoz you are my daughter I'm not letting him take you but if you deny on what I'm saying just remember you are going to be sold to sultan "saying this sahil moves towards kalpana and turning her around he continued, "So you only decide what you want in any way I'm getting the profit and if I sold you to sultan you will be a queen to him and I being your dad will become his main member...so think carefully what you want just few days of yours and then living like a free bird or getting into the world where you don't want to go and that too forever..think fast", saying this sahil turned his face and again walked towards his bar for drink.

Listening this kalpana's eyes started tearing and she wondered where her lovable dad is gone who can't even see his daughter making sad face now he is the one who is making her cry. Kalpana slowly moving towards sahil with slow step speak in a meek voice, "Mr. Kapoor...plz...I can't do this plz...understand...how can I do this...and even if I do what if that person will not fall for me"..sahil listening this said "kalpana he has to fall for you...and you have make sure that he fall for you by anyhow...attract him, seduce him, even if you have to make physical relationship you can...but make him fall for her so hard that whatever you says him to do he will do that...through him I will do my business and then when I have full control over my business and after knowing even if the curtains is up I will not gonna caught instead vithal singhania is gonna caught...you will be free...you can leave raghav singahania and can live your life your way.."

Sahil then turned to kalpi who by now had reached to him and said, "Now you decide what you want...and inform me..." and leaved from there. Leaving kalpi all alone in shocked, hurt, angry, confused and most importantly guilty. After some time kalpi said looking up as if praying to god said in a low voice,"Raghav Singahania...I'm sorry"...  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Index:-

Part 1- Page 1
Part 6-

So here is the first part...

Comments welcome positive or negative..

And if you all like it I will continue this one too..

Till then...Byee...Enjoy...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Vishakha.. - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esterlla thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing concept dear...
Continue soon
vyshuu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
woww!!

nyc start!πŸ‘πŸΌ
its different and intrestingg!!!πŸ˜‰ and kindda challenging too..
i liked it!!!
looking forward for the story to begin!😳
Ragna1302 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome prologue. ...
 Sahil😑 how any father do this 2 her daughter. ..
Update soon
niru04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful start. Update soon
zindgidilse thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
superb concept,
don't worry about regular updates πŸ˜†
Nandinisai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail