Manan SS :Love conquers all:plz read new note pg14

butterfly7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
                                          [ FOR MEMBERS ONLY]

Hie all Manan fans i have decided to write a Manan ss...which i am very nervous about...but any who i have just tried writing something i hope you all like it...i would only continue if i get responses to continue with this ss or not and yes the updates will be given every weekend cause with work and all updating on weekdays is next to impossible for me.but if i do have  time i might update on week days as well...okay now enough of my blabbering i am giving the character sketch first chapter 1 will be up by tonight and the chapter 2 will be up by sunday most probably.

l'amour conquiert tous
(Love conquers all)

Manik Malhotra- The 25 year old CEO of Malhotra enterprises . He's cold, and indifferent to everything except his family and friends, and he will do anything for his friends. His parents were good friends with the moorthy family , and it was their wish to see the children of the family marry. Manik does not believe in love and hates Nandini. (But we all know that this isn't true) These two rivals must put aside their differences for the sake of a loved one.

Nandini Moorthy- She's 24 years old and the youngest forensic scientist working with the CBI. She loves her family but isn't afraid to speak her mind. love is something she does not believe in , something that is common between Manan . She has been a lifelong friend of the Malhotra Family, and considers Mukti very close to her. Her parents wanted her to get married to someone in that household to solidify relations. She comes from an old, rich family, much like the Malhotras. Circumstances put her in complicated situation with Manik ' the man who she has despised (and liked) since childhood.

Venkat Murthy- Nandini's father, and founder of Moorthy Industries. - the 3rd biggest company for jewellery designing in all over Asia. He is  good friends with Maniks  parents. He's open minded and supports his daughter Nandini fully. He secretly wants her to get married to Manik.

Avantika Moorthy- Nandini's mother and the best friend of  Manik's  mother ' Niyonika. Though she supports Nandini's career choice.she worries about her safety in this line of work. she and nio want manik and nandu to get married.

Mukti Malhotra Saxena: Manik's twin sister...25 years old a social worker for women rights.loves her family...nandini's best friend.whishes nandini to become her bhabhi.

Cabir Samthaan: Manik's cousin and best friend,Cfo of Malhotra enterprises...Manik's go to person when any problem arises.married to navya.a fun loving guy with a quick wit.

Navya Naveli Samthaan:cabir's wife...works with cabir at malhotra enterprises as the HR head.cabir and navya both met at work and fell for each other.they fight a lot for silly things but love each other a lot at the same time.

Harshad Saxena: Mukti's husband,owns a music firm for recruiting new talent.has many shades to his character which will be revealed in the story.he was a middle class man till he fell in love with mukti and married her.stays at the malhora mansion with his inlaws.

Alya Dhruv Vadhera:friend of manik,cabir,navya ,mukti and nandini and wife of dhruv vadhera manik's closest friend.sweet and a fashionista.

Dhruv Vadhera:manik's buddy ,a loving guy with innosense of a child.loves his wife and his friends the most.he is an orphan,he met manik in school and they became good friends.he is also maniks neighbour.

Shashank Malhotra: retired CEO of malhotra enterprises.loves his family and can go to any extent for his kids...nandini is his doll he loves her like his daughter and wants her to be the daughter in law of the malhotra family.

Niyonika malhotra:avantika moothy's best friend,a loving mother and is planning how to get nandini and manik married.

should i continue or not??????????????
awaitng everyone's reply

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
who ever wants a pm for this ss please send me a buddy request at blue_hazel

Index

chapter 1: pg 2 

chapter 2: pg 5

chapter 3: pg 7

Chapter 4:pg 11

Edited by butterfly7 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ameerafatima thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved the concept...
Con ...soon ...😛
Arshirox97 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This is an amazing storyline!!!! Plz continue!!!
So so excited to read further!!
sahana8 thumbnail
Please do cotinue. A nice start. Will be waiting!!!!
dhrits_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Waiting for you story...Update soon...
butterfly7 thumbnail
Chapter 1
Malhotra mansion...8.00 am in the morning

Mom for the last time i am not interested in marrying anyone so please just leave me alone. i am 25 not 45 for god's sake and  i have a career to focus on, dad has trusted me so much and i don't want to let him down by just focusing on my woman and doting on her.

neo:so you agree that if you get married you would dote on your wife.

manik: seriously mom i love you but your stupid notions about love just repulse me...and dont try to use my words against me.i love you all but i do not have time for love or marriage so please stop bringing up this topic again and again.

Mukti: Bhai stop being such a stuck up and learn to enjoy your life a little.

mukti you stay out of it just because your married and happy that soes not mean i will have the same notions as you do.even if i get married to some one i wont be able to give her time or love cause i do not believe in it alright. now leave me alone.

mukti just sighed and went away mumbling stubborn pig..huh...
this was the only topic of discussion at malhotra mansion during breakfast for the past few months now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
same time moorthy villa.

Amma for the last time i do not and i really mean it i do not want to get married and i do not wish to talk about this any time soon or in the near future as well. i am fe dup of explaining that my career is my top most priority at the moment and i am just 24 for heaven's sake its not like i am going to run out of prospective grooms considering the population of india.

Avantika:but nandu atleast think about it, i am not asking you to get married tomorrow, you meet someone get to know him and then think about taking it further or no.all you do is spend time analysing those murder victims, solving crimes...i hardly see you at home you do realise that i am seeing you after three days because you spent that time chasing a gruesome murderer.atleat cut your self some slack and spend time outside the lab.

Amma please not again...appa i am running late have to testify in court today bye love ya and mom dont fret too much i'll get married when the time comes for now thats something i do not want to think about saying so nandini left in haste before her mom could get more melo dramatic.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

12.30...Malhotra Enterprises

things were not looking good at all...manik was cursing him self for not being more cautious...he read the file in hand again and again which read harshad saxena's music company was bankcrupt and this happened 1 and a half year back.

that lying cheating scumbag...he had decieved us all how on earth did i not see through him...harshad saxena had came into our lives 3 years back when he had saved mukti's life...he had won everyone's heart and specially mukti's she doted him more over worshiped him and he ,he was cheating and lying to all of us all this while.those tours he took to find new music talent was all fake...where on earth did he go and how was he yet earning if he did not have a job or his firm.
manik had gone for searching a land and it was near harshad's music company...he had asked people around about how his company was doing and thats when he stumbled upon the fact that harshad's company no longer existed after that manik starded observing him more carefully...he noticed how he would scowl at mukti when her back was facing him and how withing seconds that scowl turned into a sweet smile when she turned towards him...how harshad would look at navya and alya at times and manik could swear that he could see lust in harshad's eyes,every time he tried to touch or simply stare at navya and alya...it repulsed him to see his so called brother in law's true face.

he asked his secretary to do a background check on harshad and that file was in his hands today and harshad was squeeky clean he did not even have a parking ticket on him...makink let out a number of curses.

he had no other choice other than to ask for help from somone he despised

Aryaman he called for his P.A...Aryaman was there in seconds...yesss siiirrr whats wrong
nothings wrong just get in touch with DR Nandini moorthy and ask her to give me a call asap.
aryaman: yes siir...looking at the deathly look on manik's face aryaman could only pray for this nandini moothy who was going to face the wrath of Manik malhotra.

Oh Aryaman, you are so naive. Little do you know how much nandini moorthy will turn your boss's life inside out and upside down within the next twenty four hours...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so how is the first chap...please comment and let me know guys...
was it crap...was it good...please let me know
healthy criticism is always welcome 

roseash thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Love d concept 
U should continue 
Pls update ASAP 
zaroge thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome loved it 
fire with fire 
lets see how these angry birds fall for each other 
butterfly7 thumbnail
A big thankyou for appreciating my work guys...thanks a ton

MysticRiver, zaroge,harshitha2398,roseash,Humzy, ameerafatima,Arshirox97,sahana8,dhrits_24  

🤗
aarohi_angel98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing concept... amazingly written... waiting for nxt... and yes dont forget to pm me... 😉