Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: kamalsh56

What surprises me is how come Anjali is being sidetracked? This is a very good track and could be very interesting. This chamya track has some limits of decency which it cannot go beyond (I am assuming this on the basis of past history of JYRG) so it should wind up quickly (provided MD recognizes this infatuation soon enough). The only interesting part will be the friction between AD MD on account of not having sufficient quality time together. How they manage their jobs and also grow closer is what I look forward to.

I have high hopes from AD reg MDs job...dare he doesnt live upto my expectations...I am ready with my bashing otherwise...ive nt forgtn n forgiven him for taking MD granted during tawalis phase!
dipalimanish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

I have high hopes from AD reg MDs job...dare he doesnt live upto my expectations...I am ready with my bashing otherwise...ive nt forgtn n forgiven him for taking MD granted during tawalis phase!

Anjali track should take pref after june 1st week because they have to account for LP-PMs absence.

It will be interesting to see how AD-MD find solution to their problem. I have full faith in them both that they will find a solution to give quality time to each other.

BTW chamya track is not that bad. It will be interesting if he doesnt turn nasty.
Nachiketj thumbnail
Morons have uploaded only 1 part on all online sites 😡...now I will have to wait for 12:30 for repeat telecast...ani nemki mala aaj kadhi navhe tar jhop yet ahey 
Nachiketj thumbnail
Chamyaa 
Tyachey fakta pudhchey daatch distat mala jevha jevha to MDshi bolayla yeto...
Nachiketj thumbnail
Thodyach divsaat college cultural day asanar ani chamyaa   MDsaathi guitar var chura liya hai tumne gana vajavnaar...ani taklu chaturvedi cha dokyavarcha tabla vajnaar!!   
Nachiketj thumbnail

Edited by Nachiketj - 9 years ago
ITgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thikthak hota aajcha episode 😊

Survatichya scene madhe Adityala office chya crisis madhe sudha finally janavale ki to Meghanala bye karayla visarala te.. Nice 😊

BTW, staff room madhe  to Peon Chafyachi phule Meghanachya hatat detana frame madhe khali konache tari doka (Zulfa) disali, funny 😆

Tar aaj Meghanala Dnyanamrut  Koffee  session with Nana aiwaji Mailogy Kokam Sarbat  session.  Mhane Nana na lecturer gharat hava hota, swatachi gadi pudhe chalvayla vatta 😉

Cute scene between Aditya and Meghana..I wish they could exchange at  least  one pyar bhra hug in the last par rukha sukha romance hi sahi 😉
Loved Aditya and his expressive eyes again zillion'th  time..❤️

Then next morning scene, N M Tea session, Meghana comes and bakabaka vasavasa eats her brefa 😳
When she leaves, Aditya joins the table and have brefa in vaitag hurhur mode. Do I need to mention how killer he looks when does pyar vali  ntakhat chidchid  😉

Meghana is finally back in nice dress. She was looking better than yesterday 😉
Tagya again approaches Meghana to return her hanky , but he is not bad  or irritating so far,  ajun chidchid nahi hot tyachi.

College Staff  also now joined to foodie Desais and discuss about menu for Sunday workshop first 😉

Aditya in office in lunch time thinking of making phone call to his dear wify Meghana..
But he can't  as Bosses are always Kabab me Haddi 😆
Udhar Meghana also calls Aditya who left his phone in his cabin and goes out for briefing his boss..

Then Kairicha Loncha tasting session of Nana and Mai discussing sansari gahdamodi of Vijaya's possible upset tadka in the house..

Then back in college, Chamya again comes in front of Meghana and Anjali with all  Guitar Tashan 😃

Precap: Meghana in guilt mode thinking that she couldn't talk to Aditya for couple of days. Also  thinking  if Vijaya also seems upset on her...

To Aditya and Meghana ...❤️

Happiness is not  just based on quantity of time you spend together, but its more of quality time you spend together, hai na 😛

Pyar Ke Har Ek Pal Ko  Jitana Vakta Mile Jee Bhar Ke Jiya Karo...

Wo Kam Kyu Hai  Iss Gam Me Ginake Usse Jaya Na Kiya Karo...

Edited by ITgirl - 9 years ago
kamalsh56 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ITgirl

Tagya again approaches Meghana to return her hanky , but he is not bad or irritating so far, ajun chidchid nahi hot tyachi

@bold, I seem to be the only one who believes that this chamya is going to be dangerous for MD. Spashta shabdat sangaycha tar yela STALKING mhantat. There is a very big difference between having a crush on your teacher and stalking your teacher. IMO stalking will generally lead to unpleasantness. When Vichitra came on the scene who would have predicted that she is going to create so much unpleasantness? Shevti tini vaat'cha lavli na? Aapan aj chamya baddal avaj uthavla nahin tar to dusra Vichitra houn basel.Edited by kamalsh56 - 9 years ago
Nachiketj thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamalsh56

@bold, I seem to be the only one who believes that this chamya is going to be dangerous for MD. Spashta shabdat sangaycha tar yela STALKING mhantat. There is a very big difference between having a crush on your teacher and stalking your teacher. IMO stalking will generally lead to unpleasantness. When Vichitra came on the scene who would have predicted that she is going to create so much unpleasantness? Shevti tini vaat'cha lavli na? Aapan aj chamya baddal avaj uthavla nahin tar to dusra Vichitra houn basel.

Well!! Am still not able to figure out Chamyas intentions...is he just attracted to MD or he has something else in his mind...😕 

U r correct Kamal, he is stalking her..bt at the same time he is also confronting her not simply stalking her..genrly asey lapun stalk karnarey loka dangerous nightat like SRK in darr 
dipalimanish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Well!! Am still not able to figure out Chamyas intentions...is he just attracted to MD or he has something else in his mind...😕 

U r correct Kamal, he is stalking her..bt at the same time he is also confronting her not simply stalking her..genrly asey lapun stalk karnarey loka dangerous nightat like SRK in darr 

I have a question here. If suppose chamya was behind Anjali or any other young lecturer, then would you have hated him this much only or is it only because he is behind MD that you are not liking him.

We can not compare him with Chitra. Chitra character could not gel in with JYRG at all just because of the actress. If they would have taken some good looking and better actress, I am sure we all would have enjoyed that track. But here chamya is very well geling with JYRG, he looks part of college, he is very young and just entered college, so behaving in such is way is not uncommon.