soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
All this while, it seemed to me to be a dreadful, dreadful plot to have Arjun orchestrate this whole charade with Samaira in order to attain whatever motive he has planned and in the process shatter Samaira's heart. However, after watching today's episode, It made me reminisce about previous Indian TV shows that I'd hoped would execute a love/hate relationship storyline in a realistic, heart-breaking way that would bring out the inner depths of its characters but unfornately instead the track would be anything as such and characters would get butchered and since then I've never really looked forward to one in a long time. As I watched Samaira get all the more entranced with Arjun and the unreadable Arjun charm his way into her life, I think I've regained hope. It's not just their intense, electrifying chemistry but it's more to do with the complexities of their characters. The writers have done such a marvelous job with providing such depth to Samaira's character, that I'm hopeful they'll do the same to Arjun's character. I look forward to watching Arjun burn her heart but also smoke in those flames. I want to see Samaira grow from the ashes and become stronger. It may sound morbid but I'm not a sadist lol I just think these two characters including the sizzling chemistry and the acting capabilities of its actors would make a good love/hate story. So, anyone else looking forward to this heart-break?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
me.. even i want to see how sam stands up again with all the broken pieces of her heart and fulfil her dreams.. a strong ambitious independent woman
Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice post, while takin revenge Arjun will definitely fall for her, and even when he will break Sam"s heart, he might feel guilty for using her and breaking her trust, he is definitely here to destroy BS, bt whatever he is doing with Sam, it feels like someone is making him do all this!!
Ri21 thumbnail
I think it ll go bazigar way. I think Arjun Is The Actual Owner Of The Company May Be His Father was Co Partner. I Dont Think Anyone Is Making Him Do This That uncle Said Not To Trap Her In His Intentions. But M Really Confused Why Did He Say That She Is Already Trapped
Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ri21

I think it ll go bazigar way. I think Arjun Is The Actual Owner Of The Company May Be His Father was Co Partner. I Dont Think Anyone Is Making Him Do This That uncle Said Not To Trap Her In His Intentions. But M Really Confused Why Did He Say That She Is Already Trapped

When he was talking to his uncle his uncle said not to trap her in his intentions, that tym he said he himself is trapped how can he trap other's, so i feel someone is making him do all this, though i might be wrong, its seems he is unwillingly doing it for whatever reasons
Ri21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rihan05

When he was talking to his uncle his uncle said not to trap her in his intentions, that tym he said he himself is trapped how can he trap other's, so i feel someone is making him do all this, though i might be wrong, its seems he is unwillingly doing it for whatever reasons

ya thats what i said his intentions.. he is hurting sam on his own wish as sam is not involved in his revenge
Sea-Hawk thumbnail
I am looking forward to get what's in Arjun's mind now .. all the love/hate stories in Indian TV have pretty clear and predictable story line .. but Arjun is really mysterious .. none here has a clue what he wants to do and more importantly WHY? .. so things are very very intriguing and I just want writers to take the most interesting twist .. where Sam won't go OOC and Arjun won't look like a psycho lover/hater like many Hindi show heroes are known for
Ri21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SayaneeH.Lecter

I am looking forward to get what's in Arjun's mind now .. all the love/hate stories in Indian TV have pretty clear and predictable story line .. but Arjun is really mysterious .. none here has a clue what he wants to do and more importantly WHY? .. so things are very very intriguing and I just want writers to take the most interesting twist .. where Sam won't go OOC and Arjun won't look like a psycho lover/hater like many Hindi show heroes are known for

agree.. as aham gave us hope that it ll surprise i just hope makers wont disappoint us. they are already showing new things. hope it remains like this
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I haven't seen a good love/hate tale in a long long time coz they are so emotionally draining to watch. But I believe the ppl will handle this well. Once Sam comes out of her trance then God save Arjun. While keeping the mystery in Arjun's character is necessary, revealing what is true motive is as the story progresses is imp else it will be so hard to emphathize with the character.Edited by Heavens_Kiss - 8 years ago
Ri21 thumbnail
arjun ll have a tough time after breaking sam's heart.. we have neil to teach him a lesson