Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: briahna

why these fkiiinnng losers rushing to galaxy to hug the convicted criminal

have galls...go to the bakery store where the incident happened and do a vigil light instead. finally they got some justice.
and i see jobless kareena kapoor there. really?? bechaari...

and look at the losers faces...as if someone died or seems like kal bhai ki doli uthegi...they paying their last respect.

hahahaha...listen chamchoos...your bhai is like Macbeth. how many times he lied, bribed and killed another innocent ravinder already. 
just for his freedom..and he will continue lying and bribing. he is all ready to appeal again. 

being human my asss!!!!!!!!!!!

Comone re
If Salman was a friend of yours, wouldnt you go and support him and just stand by him for few minutes!
Going on and saying verdict is wrong is totally different case (Which his D Grade chamchas were doing) but going there just to be a support in bad times is different case!
Kareena, Karishma, Hrithik - They didnt make any public statement either trashing sessions court order neither supporting Salman by saying he is innocent
To be there in need of hour is something which is acceptable
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Everyone is visiting as is he is dead
Shame on them
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Bollywood celebrities flocked to Salman Khan's residence a day before he was to appear in the Bombay High Court for his bail peal hearing. Members from the film fraternity including Kareena and Karisma Kapoor, Govinda, veteran actress Waheeda Rehman, actors Shraddha Kapoor, Varun Dhawan, Aditya Roy Kapur and Sonakshi Sinha were seen at Galaxy Apartments on Thursday (May 7). - See more at: http://indianexpress.com/photos/entertainment-gallery/celebs-continue-to-visit-salman-khan-kareena-kapoor-karisma-govinda-waheeda-rehman/#sthash.3WnPFdl8.dpuf
awesomegurti thumbnail
Salman Khan looked visibly stressed as he was spotted outside his residence along with good friends Karisma and Kareena Kapoor.

Veteran actress Waheeda Rehman, who is a close friend of Salman's mother Helen, hugs and kisses the actor.

Salman's stepmother Helen was also photographed

awesomegurti thumbnail
Kareena karisma with Sallu
N sohail

Aamir hugs Sallu pics

http://m.ibnlive.com/news/aamir-khan-kareena-kapoor-meet-salman-after-courts-verdict/544381-8-66.html
awesomegurti thumbnail
Video link

http://www.masala.com/videos/hrithik-roshan-kareena-kapoor-shahid-kapoor-visit-salman-khan-194852.html
nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
i think they mean shraddha, shahid is in punjab
Neela-Paani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I didnt see Shahid is any pics.Probably a wrong info.

Wonder why Sid didnt visit after all those tweets
No Lulia or Jacky? 😆

No Anil Kapoor,Akshay,Sonam,Rishi Kapoor:p

I think Bhatts are not welcome anymore..after AIB incident and recent tweets abt court judgement😆😆
Edited by Neela-Paani - 8 years ago
-Phantom- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bollywood walay look out for their own.
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: briahna

why these fkiiinnng losers rushing to galaxy to hug the convicted criminal

have galls...go to the bakery store where the incident happened and do a vigil light instead. finally they got some justice.
and i see jobless kareena kapoor there. really?? bechaari...

and look at the losers faces...as if someone died or seems like kal bhai ki doli uthegi...they paying their last respect.

hahahaha...listen chamchoos...your bhai is like Macbeth. how many times he lied, bribed and killed another innocent ravinder already.
just for his freedom..and he will continue lying and bribing. he is all ready to appeal again.

being human my asss!!!!!!!!!!!

Because they love criminal!
They even sung the song from Criminal " tu mileee dil kileee chayie aur kiya sanam"Edited by -WhatSoEver- - 8 years ago