S$- Lehrein (note on pg 8)

Aliavardan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi... Dis is my new SS ir is based on manan nd dis SS is mostly based on FRIENDSHIP... As I blindly believe in FRIENDSHIP...

<font size="3">CHARACTER SKETCH</font>

<font size="3">Manik : A young 22 yrs boy, who has best parents in d world. For whom he can go to any extent. Nd also has 4 bff's who r his world dey r as imp as his parents to him. He nd alya r dating each other nd r abt to get married.[/SIZE

[SIZE=3]Cabir: a funny, cute, Mamma's boy.. He loves his mom a lot. He is a person who dates new-new each day. He is completly a womaniser. He is very close to manik. He knows manik d most. Maniks mom nd dad also love cabir a lot. He is usually seen with manik nd mukti bullying around.</font>

<font size="3">Mukti: She is alya nd cabirs best frnd. She is mostly seen vith alya in malls or pubs. Boys go gaga on her. She is very rich but not as rich as manik. She is hates her mom. But loves her father for her she is most close to maniks nd cabir parents. She hates commitment. She is too close to alya </font>

<font size="3">Alya: She is a egoistic person. She feels she is most beautiful person in world. She is dating manik nd eants to marry him. As she is orphan she has only a brother who works for her. He knows she is selfish so he always says her to be happy in watever dey have dis usually irritates her so she hates her brother. For her money is ultimate happiness. She usually doubts on manik.</font>

<font size="3">Dhruv : a silent person most good amg all. He has huge crush on alya but never confess it. He even nows dat manik doesnot love alya as manik once shared it. But he id riche rich but not as manik. He loves his family. He does not hav me attacks. He is a vert shy person. He is usually found of tours nd travels. He, manik nd cabir usualy tour.</font>

<font size="3">Dey together form FAB 5</font>

<font size="3">Nandini: She loves her family her father is owner of a music industy nd also a private company her father nd maniks father r close friends. She loves cooking. Nd fighting vith her brother is her talent nd even time pass. She has 2 bffs navya, abhimanyu</font>

<font size="3">Navya: She is fashionista. She is so adorable dat boys fall in love vith her at first sight. She loves shopping. She loves to be nandini. She has a mother. She loves to bully around. Her father left her nd her mother wenshe wa
s very young. She is very rich nd wastes money as she wants to. She loves her mother alot.</font>

<font size="3">Abhimanyu : He is a very smart nd intelligant person. He us nandini's saviour. He hates tears. He is orphan so nandini's parents consider him as their own son.</font>

<font size="3">Nyonika malhotra: She is maniks mother. Nd his saviour. She loves maniks but hates aliya. She wants best girl in dis world to marry manik. So she nd her husband tries their best to postpone d marriage dey even know dat manik doesnot love alya. Her husband Mohit malhotra try hard to convince him not tp marry alya</font>

Content...

Part 1: pg 2

Part 2: pg 4

Promo : pg 5

Part3 : pg 6

Part 3A : pg 7

Note on pg 8Edited by Aliavardan - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya_sejwal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice introduction...
Seems interesting... manik n aliya going to marry soon but nyonika can't let it happen as she hates aliya...Awsumm
Continue soon
Arshirox97 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Excited! Plz update soon and do pm me!!
BriNi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice cs aliya
woild love to read story...
mehjaben_nahin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail