Posted: 9 years ago
Hello Babbar Sherr... 😎 ..By the way..wats ur name.. 😛
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
whatever u feel like...vese some fellas call me Shera😎
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loved all sherdda scene today..especially kitchen scene...sher ,how cute is he ☺️
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
totally agree it was so cute !<3 *my fav was when shraddha switched off the light and remembered that he doesn't like sleeping on dark  ahh and their bg song Piyya is playing on my mind all the day !<3
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^ yes that too ❤️ in kitchen scene seeing sher's restless i thought he would hug her frm back 🤣 soo cute confused sher 😛 ...then when shradda goes to bring rots for him ,he turns n asking her whats d matter ...ahhh sooo lovely

Both sherdda r looking grt now ❤️
CrazyBarunian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Love todays epi n sherdha scene still can't get over yaar Uff gauravs expressions
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Asherkibiwi

^ yes that too ❤️ in kitchen scene seeing sher's restless i thought he would hug her frm back 🤣 soo cute confused sher 😛 ...then when shradda goes to bring rots for him ,he turns n asking her whats d matter ...ahhh sooo lovely

Both sherdda r looking grt now ❤️

ahh true *ehh imagine if he hugs her* i swear would die from happiness a thousand times🤪

Originally posted by: MeriAashiqui.

ahh true *ehh imagine if he hugs her* i swear would die from happiness a thousand times🤪

amazing epi its was...js amazing❤️...❤️...loved Sher badly...his xpressions are just so hawt as he looks with aviators😎..☺️
i loved when she goes to bring roti for him...the way he turns to see her and asks her the matter...awww......his smile is so naughty😆
the bedroom seen was so cute...i wanna see this kinda romance or what not...like its so cute na☺️...❤️

Originally posted by: Asherkibiwi

Loved all sherdda scene today..especially kitchen scene...sher ,how cute is he ☺️

i loved Sumer pulling Sher's leg...and the way he looks at  Sumer...awww...☺️...how he performs so well??☺️
Fr0zen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree each word...Sher is insanely in love with his madamji... ❤️
In kitchen scene he was so cute..Felt like pulling his cheeks...He doesn know how to show his feelings...Am sure he wanted to hug her.. 😳 ..Pata nehi madamji ko pyaar kab hoga... 🤓Edited by divyadollar - 9 years ago