Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Dadi is the worst character in the serial.
She is greedy, narrow-minded, blind in hatred for girls and love for boys, regressive, foul-mouthed and wat not.

Manju is better...The major flaw with Manju is her greed for wealth which is kind of driven by the financial crisis...
But Dadi is worse...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: amritat

Dadi is the worst character in the serial.
She is greedy, narrow-minded, blind in hatred for girls and love for boys, regressive, foul-mouthed and wat not.

Manju is better...The major flaw with Manju is her greed for wealth which is kind of driven by the financial crisis...
But Dadi is worse...

Exactly .. Manju is far better .. she just wants money and that too not for some evil purpose but just to build a big house for her own family only .. so its not really a evil thinking but more of a selfish thinking

Whereas Dadi is becoming pure evil now in her blind love for Saket and blind hate for the daughters of her own house 🤢
not.here thumbnail
Gosh! Dadi has been my most disliked character since the start. More evil than Saket-Nivi
You're right. Ravi just needs to stop doing things for Devika's family. Always has a finger raised against him for doing good. But he should also stop putting himself in situations like that.

One lesson whatever is happening to Ravi teaches is that good people with honest intentions get screwed the most. Sad.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Yesterday's last part turns out to b Ravi's dream again  .. for once I was expecting Devika to dream .. But it was Ravi dreaming about tearing those property papers as he thinks that damn property is the kabab mein haddi between them 😆😆 .. Poor guy who once had so much ambition to become rich today is actually fed up of the same money which has ruined his love life 😆 ..

We had some nice RaVika scenes today like Devika spills hot tea on her hand and Ravi nurses it 😳 ... But Devika keeps taunting him .. sighh

Good thing is Ravi has learned to answer back now .. like in Registrar's office when Devika was again taunting him about how this marriage deal might hv gone wrong for him because he wont get her property now , Ravi got pissed off and said yes it definitely went wrong for him because she will never see the truth and will always assume the worst only about him and after saying this he storms out of the office 😭😭 .. So good going Ravi 👍🏼

But then again in last scene he was back to square one moment call comes from Devika's maayka and she looks tensed because of Saket's marriage proposal for Sakshi ... As usual Ravi wanted to come with Devika because he feels her family might b in some danger   .. He is yet not aware of the marriage proposal though ..  

But Devika stops him from coming inside her house because she knew Dadi will humiliate or taunt him and she wont like it which I guess was right on Devika's part 🤔 .. But Ravi toh Ravi hai ..next week with some excuse or other he will reach Devika's house to know whats happening as per today's last scene and precap 😆😆  ..

Actually Men like Ravi who r helpful and caring in nature just cannot live in peace if they see their loved ones r in danger or some sort of crisis .. so no matter how much humiliation or accusations they face , they will still want to help their loved ones and in this case Devika is his life .. so if he sees something going wrong with her family , he will step in even if he hears those taunts from Dadi ... I cannot blame Ravi here .. its his nature and so far CVs kept the consistency in his character intact even after 190 epis which is amazing  👏.. Overnight a person cannot change his basic nature .. So Ravi's helpful nature will remain even if it hurts us to see him repeatedly getting insulted by Deol family .. he will still go to all extremes to stop this marriage I feel ..

Saket today started mentally torturing Sakshi already by telling her how he will torture her physically post marriage and will also take advantage of Devika as he will b her official Jija then .. poor Sakshi looked so scared but helpless too as noone will believe her either except Ravi 😭😭 ... Dadi asked Devika to convince Sakshi for this marriage .. sighhh ... And in precap Saket was taunting Ravi about how he is just naam ka jamai of this house but now Saket will b real jamai ... I really hope Sakshi-Ravi join hands here and does something 😕

Edited by jyoti06 - 8 years ago
LordRiddler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hated the precap of Monday sooo much... not only is Ravi and his love being tested by Saket.. but also Saket is shown taunting him about not having respect in that house.. I mean common... this Saket bs needs to get exposed very soon... before Devika goes all emotional and emotionally blackmailingly tries to convince Sakshi to fulfill her duties of being a "daughter" (how about you fulfill your duties first daddi? plus its not even her duty to convince her.. its her personal choice.. it was with Monty and it still is her choice with Saket) 

I am super mad about this Saket track and it seems as if my anger is only going to increase as we see more of Saket and his taunts... I was so disgusted today when he said.. Devika will be his saali and he will touch her too... please writers... this plot is taking a very very unrealistic turn and I would like it please to be logical... someone who has murdered and done even more life-ruining crimes than that should not get away with all this while you show the hero, Ravi, losing at every step of the way... Justice happens in the real world... no matter wherever it is and I don't understand why this is being stretched for so long.. Please cut to the chase and expose him and show some of the good, happy and lovely stuff with Ravika.. rather than the same old gisa pita misunderstandings...
amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Updates please...
What happened today?

Did Ravi and Devika have another fight over that hug?
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amritat

Updates please...
What happened today?

Did Ravi and Devika have another fight over that hug?

not exactly fight .. Dadi did the whole tamasha to make Ravi confess that he came to meet Sakshi to discourage him against this marriage proposal ..

Dadaji today raised his hand to slap Dadi for accusing their son-in-law 👏👏 .. so not really a bad epi ..

Ravi told all how he considers Sakshi like his sister and its shameful the way he was accused here .. felt really bad for Ravi and Sakshi  ..  poor Sakshi will say yes for marriage tomorrow because she dont want Ravi to b further insulted

Devika as usual apologised to her family because she thinks Ravi made a mistake by coming here to talk to Sakshi .. sighh

We had a RaVika moment in the end as both come back home all wet .. it was raining outside 😛 .. so in room Ravi takes off his shirt and Devika collides with him .. her saree pallu too fall down and he fixes it .. epi ends there .. so tomorrow it will continue 😳

But Ravi wont give up .. he will still try to stop this marriage 😆
mimi8 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
why isn't this forum active at all? :(
LordRiddler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have no idea why.. there is so much to talk about in Kalash.. but we are trying to make it more active and recently we have had some what of a success in doing so as we see more people reply and engage in discussions 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Today's Episode was hot 😳😳 .. will post caps in weekend ..

And whats up with Ravi in precap again .. reverse psychology ?? 🤔😆 .. its high time he stops doing charity for Deol family 😕😆