much better acting by Kirtida

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
I have to say that the last 2 episode that Kirtida's acting has really been good. I really liked her acting in yesterdays episode and I loved her today she was really good and I loved, loved, loved her scenes with gaurav finally I can say that I am loving the chemistry btw them perfect match. Only thing when she swallows when she is scared it reminds me of a swimmer who is about to drown quite dramatic bt since she is probably always gona do since she made it part of the way her character reacts to situations I will get used to it although I dnt like it much. Bt well done to the actress I really did not at all think I would notice her much or like her bt she proved me wrong

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xXxNoreen786xXx thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
True as a newcomer she's really good, its sometimes challenging to bring such emotions and situations to life. But kritida has pulled it off really well.
My heart cries out to shradda the way bawri devi treats her and what shradda went through today.

Hats off to kritida. Standing ovation for today. And when sher spoke to her in a way he indirectly showed her a path and in future will always support her and be by her side willingly or unwillingly
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
She was brilliant...my heart went out.to shraddha... I'm loving this show even more...
-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
She was fabulous, Loved her yesterday...her acting was soo good 👏
Well Done Kirtida Mistry!