Haha! Loved it ;)

Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
As a SidNi fan I may have my reservations about the current track...but I TOTALLY loved JR today πŸ‘ The best parts no doubt involved SidNi and the very mischievous Beeji πŸ˜†

Sid Sid Sid! The guy was in total Majnu mode. It is IMPOSSIBLE for the guy to live without Roshni. She is definitely Roshni - the light in his life. As they say, of all the things you wear, your expression is the most important. And Sid's expressions pretty much said it all. Roshni being there right in front of him, around him...well it replaced the dull look on his face with a glowing one 😳 And I'm not surprised that he was enticed by Roshni's look πŸ˜† she looked gorgeous in the saree. I think Nia carries them off well. She should wear them more often.

But SidNi interactions today were a real treat. And Roshni's formal behaviour towards 'Sir' was very interesting πŸ˜‰ Let's not forget Roshni's partner in crime, Beeji! Her and Roshni make a great team...and I love the fact that Beeji is willing to put others in their place for her favourite girl.

But I must confess, I am half Punjabi so I LOVE Beeji's antics πŸ˜† everything she says and does is just a delight. And the funniest part was Roshni running Sid over with the wheelchair...and Beeji blaming him for standing in the way 🀣

I loved it  😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
beeji roshni really make a great team
loved when beeji shut up simran
raj too understood beejis plan
sid is enjoying beejis plan too
but he was left open mouthed at roshni
rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome postπŸ‘

Sid keeping distance from Roshni is an impossible dreamπŸ˜† I wonder how he survived 6 months when Roshni was in Bangkok Such a crazy loverπŸ˜†
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoopassion

Awesome postπŸ‘

Sid keeping distance from Roshni is an impossible dreamπŸ˜† I wonder how he survived 6 months when Roshni was in Bangkok Such a crazy loverπŸ˜†

True! Poor baby, he was holding on to himself. πŸ˜† He was always after a kiss, after she came back from Bangkok. He said he cant resist Roshni. I'm sure he would give up soon and surrender himself to her,  if roshni continues to woo him like that.
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
LOL I also died laughing when Beeji blamed Sid for standing in the way and got his foot runover by the wheelchair. LOL Beeji is such a delight to watch and like you said, her dialogues are amazing! I love how she's able to shut up Simran haha! 

And yeah I also really enjoyed Roshni's formalness with Sid. 

And Sid's dialogues were so funny today! I had really missed the light-hearted Sid! He really makes this show so fun! 
Mogwai thumbnail

Originally posted by: .chandni.

beeji roshni really make a great team

loved when beeji shut up simran
raj too understood beejis plan
sid is enjoying beejis plan too
but he was left open mouthed at roshni

Beeji's response to Simran was too good πŸ‘ she really put Simran in her place, who was ready to get the daggers out on Roshni.
And Deep down Sid must've been bowing down to Beeji for her plan πŸ˜‰
Mogwai thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoopassion

Awesome postπŸ‘

Sid is indeed a crazy lover. I can't believe he accepted Simran's deal because like u said, distancing himself from Roshni is an impossible dream. There's just no chance for him to be Sid...to be himself without her. And yeh, makes u wonder how he survived without Roshni when she was in Bangkok. But even then he was restless...keeping himself busy by searching for her 😳

Mogwai thumbnail

It was indeed a nice episode. I really enjoyed it :)
Mogwai thumbnail

Originally posted by: paru10

True! Poor baby, he was holding on to himself. πŸ˜† He was always after a kiss, after she came back from Bangkok. He said he cant resist Roshni. I'm sure he would give up soon and surrender himself to her,  if roshni continues to woo him like that.

@bold: Well as a SidNi fan, I sure hope so! πŸ˜†
Mogwai thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely_lady

LOL I also died laughing when Beeji blamed Sid for standing in the way and got his foot runover by the wheelchair. LOL Beeji is such a delight to watch and like you said, her dialogues are amazing! I love how she's able to shut up Simran haha! 

And yeah I also really enjoyed Roshni's formalness with Sid. 

And Sid's dialogues were so funny today! I had really missed the light-hearted Sid! He really makes this show so fun! 

Beeji was hilarious yesterday πŸ˜† She's witty but also knows how to deal with difficult people like Mrs Simran Khurana πŸ˜‰

I also really enjoyed Sid's dialogues...we got the light hearted Sid after such a long time. Even I missed him. Good to see him smiling and relaxed. And I agree, he does make the show fun!