If you were in Shraddha's place.

Warriorhigh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
If you were in Shraddha's place what would you have done?
Run away with your family, fight back or just married Sher?

I know the way Sher married her was wrong but if I was in Shraddha's place and would be getting husband like Sher Singh I propably had married him. 😳 😆Edited by Warriorhigh - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Not only you,  I would also marry him, if were at shraddha's place...
Awww...😳😳 it'll be like dream came true for me ❤️
Edited by -RadzLuvShakti - 8 years ago
Manu_986 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
if i were at her place then bhavari would never need to force me to marry with sher because me khud raazi hoti 🤢
manikka thumbnail
Well.we r talking abt shraddha here...hav you all noticed her expressions over those rifels and tht pistol and money tht falls off frm cupboard... she has never even seen those before.thts means she is very naive and innocent girl, and she has never even encounter such things... so when now she is suddenly facing it all...we can't even imagine her reeling thoughts... her whole life is upword down...
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail

Do not know.. I means it is a little bit scary.. First she meets Sher, and for a couple of moments you cannot know someone.. Then his mother comes and threats her.. Now that can be a little off putting.. I do not know what I would do, but I know the writers do 😆

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
His face, his lips, his eyes uff I would write a thousands poems about thoses eyes of his(lol I am learning to exaggerate like Sher lol) bt really he is so handsome. Plus he has such a charming personality I would so marry him even with that gangster mommy of his.