Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Waida1234 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi...everyone...! Sorry if my post hurt you yesterday...it wasn't intentionally...! The truth is that I'm taking part in an International Seminar on Thursday, and preparing a speech on "Ignorance, Negligence and Maltreatment" towards children in the Society...! I wanted to know...how people feel and react when they are ignored...! I'm happy that in this forum...we are not ignored intentionally...! 

Rest assured I'm not going anywhere...my love for Anuraj is too big to even think about it...! Praying that SS doesn't go off air and has a time change...! Fingers crossed...! 😊
hanii_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Waida1234

Hi...everyone...! Sorry if my post hurt you yesterday...it wasn't intentionally...! The truth is that I'm taking part in an International Seminar on Thursday, and preparing a speech on "Ignorance, Negligence and Maltreatment" towards children in the Society...! I wanted to know...how people feel and react when they are ignored...! I'm happy that in this forum...we are not ignored intentionally...! 

Rest assured I'm not going anywhere...my love for Anuraj is too big to even think about it...! Praying that SS doesn't go off air and has a time change...! Fingers crossed...! 😊

welcome back waida did u see anuraj selfies 😃
iqrak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi yaaro i win yayyy 😊i am so happy dancing like mad , to happy , now going out to celebrate with my family so meet u all in the evening love u all and miss me 🤗
hanii_0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iqrak

hi yaaro i win yayyy 😊i am so happy dancing like mad , to happy , now going out to celebrate with my family so meet u all in the evening love u all and miss me 🤗

congratulation iqra 🥳
iqrak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
and one more thing i vm reached 110views  in 12hrs happy
hanii_0 thumbnail

and one more thing i vm reached 110views  in 12hrs happy

woohooo 
Waida1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hanii_0

welcome back waida did u see anuraj selfies 😃

Hi...hanii...! Yes saw it...but, also got shocked learning about Tapki time slot...! 😕
hanii_0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Waida1234

Hi...hanii...! Yes saw it...but, also got shocked learning about Tapki time slot...! 😕

thapkiii 😡 😡
Waida1234 thumbnail

Congratulations iqrak...! Happy for you...! I'm not surprise...because I know you're a fighter...! Have a nice day and enjoy yourself to the fullest...! 🤗👏
shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congrats Ivey feeling very happy and u again made me proud 😃
Waida I'm glad u r back love u loads ❤️
Hani main hoon idhar 😃