MaNan TS :..I Fell in LoVe with My BeStFrIenD..Part3,PG9,8/5,COMPLETED

..Mellifluous.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
           MaNan TS : ..I Fell in LoVe with My BeStFrIenD..

I met you because destiny had planned it.I became your friend your friend by my choice.But falling in love with you is beyond my control.

First Shot

Hey !! Wait !! What are you doing ? He asked as he saw a girl standing on a bridge edge trying to jump.

Don't you dare come near me .She shouted.

So ? you are going to commit suicide.Don't you think jumping from here have less chances of dying.Listen to me.You go to that building.He pointed out to the tallest building in the periphery.Go to the top of building and jump from there.You will definitely die .No chances of  living again.Ok then All The Best.

She is shocked.Is he a human ? Will anyone say to commit suicide and give ideas for it.!! Monster !! She ran towards him.She asked you have no humanity.He saw her and aksed her what are you doing here ? I thought you are going to commit suicide.She says NO I was not about to commit a suicide yar.I was just watching how people will commit suicide.Yesterday my friend tried to as her boy friend man handled and mis behaved and spoiled her image in the society but we came and saved her in right time.I was seeing like how will they get courage to do such things yar.

He is shocked.Is she insane ? Standing and figuring out like how much courage n all.He says you are insane ...completely crazy girl.He smiled seeing her crazyness.SHe said I know re.Suicide is not the solution of every problem na ? He says yeah !! She asks why is your smile fake ? You should smile from the heart like this ? She smiled to her fullest and pointed at her smile.He smiled now,a real wala smile.She asks what happened ? Girl friend problem ? She winked at him.He don't know why is he even talking to her.But sometimes strangers can understand very wel than known ones.

He says yeah !! Kindaa.She just ditched me.I thought she loved me .I loved her but ...She DITCHED you ? How can someone ditch such a handsome one.She just said that.She realised what she said and cursed her non stop talking.He raised his brow and asked her so you find me handsome eh ? She tried to change the topic by saying it's ok.Maybe she didn't deserve your love.Why don't you feel happy that she lost someone who loved her and you lost someone who didn't love you.Point na ? He is amazed by this girl and her talkings.Yeah !! She says ok fine I need to go . Keep smiling and my name is Nandini ..Nandini Murthy.She forwarded her hand and he sais Manik ..Manik Malhotra.They both shook their hands. They went in their respective ways.

After a week ...In Las Vegas

Music is playing at the loudest.Everyone is dancing ,singing,drinking,playing.Ofcourseit is a PUB guys.Manik is with his friends.Cabir says I thought you will become devdas 2 but am glad that you didn't.Mukti says I second that.I seriously felt that.Aliya says she doen't even deserve him.Dhruv says he wil get the best.She is just waste.Manik says yeah !! Well I wil be back.He went towards restroom.A girl comes and says boo from back side.He startles and turns towards her.

SHe says Hi !! How are you ? Remember me ? Yeah !! Of course how can I forget you ? I do remember you Ms.Murthy.Arey Yar !! Don't call me  Ms.Murthy. I feel like am a 60 aged woman.He laughs and she hits him on shouder.Yeah !! Nandini .Give me a sec and he goes to washroom and he comes back.Yeah !! So you here ? In las Vegas ? Yeah !! Just came with family for some marriage.I got the shock of my life while seeing the bride groom.He was my boy friend.He ditched me .He married some girl called Soha for money.Stupid,Idiot,Bas****,dum dum,am not getting words to scold him.He married SOha who was my so called GF.

She saw and laughed.Our so called boy friend and girl friend married each other and we met.What a co-incidence eh ? Well I didnt love him though.I was just in a trial relationship.So am not that hurt as you are !! He says now am good.cool.Well that sounds great.Cabir comes and sees Nandini and he just hus her.Nanduu !! You here? Yeah !! Am here.Not my ghost.You in Vegas wassup girl ? Came for sttending my so called bf's marriage.She winked .Manik smiled seeing her .Cabir is confused.Nandini says not now.Will say some other time .Cabir says ok and he is my friend .He is before him Nandini completes saying Manik..Manik Malhotra.I know we met.Cabir asks when ? Manik says a long story.They both laugh.

Precap : 
Manik's Dad : Who is Nandini Manik ?
 Manik : What Nandini ? WHo Nandini ? WHich Nandini.He suddenly gets a call and it is from Nandini and he receives yeah !! Nandini say !! He realises what he said Yeah !! Nandish !! Say...Yeah take left and yeah take right am coming.He ran from there.Every laughed

SO ? I dont know how is it.I really have no idea how I wrote it.I just wrote it as a pass time.Am sorry if it came out bad.Please do share your views and comment if you like it and DON'T FORGET TO HIT LIKE if you like it.

FOR SCRAPS/PM FOR NEXT PART-LIKE THE POST..

Love,
Harika..Keep smiling..It looks good on you..

Edited by ..Mellifluous.. - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

siya_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Naiceee... Seems interesting!! Pls Continue n update soon!! πŸ‘
Dhariya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
U R back
Loved it
First scene was too good
Nandu attending her bf marriage wow
Soha ditched manik
Good na is wajah se manan toh mile
Kya precap hai
Cont soon
roseash thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very nice story 
Loved d concept πŸ‘
Update soon
__nidhi__ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
res/unres
an awesome start
loved it
precap seems intresting..!!
update soon
and thanks for the pm..!!
Edited by nidhi.nidsnicks - 8 years ago
mehjaben_nahin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
katti hars why two shot :(:(:( make it a ff its so awesome n nandini's behavior is so cool loved it but i didn't get the title best friend?????whevr but update was awesome n precap parke m still rofing awesome dear cont soon n thnx for the pm buddy n love u :* :*
πŸ˜ƒ yaaayyy !!! New story. !!!
thanks for the pm little devil..πŸ˜†
osm start..phele laga Nandu gonna sucide and manik save her...but naaa..so simple n..u made t more interesting...
Nandu crazyy gal..
then their so called bf/gf married eachother..πŸ˜†
love u😳
and yeah dnt forget to update soon..πŸ˜›
RaindropsNRoses thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hari Congo for the new story...u always surprise me by ur sudden updates...amazing concept yaar...!!!!!
manan meet was just beyond awesome...
I loved the character nandu the most...
pre cap is very exciting...!!!!
so another terrific work n story by u...love u..❀️
plz continue soon..

lovelyyuvi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res
unres
awesome start...
loved the way u penned nandini...