Frequent Posters

Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

how r u and how were ur exams๐Ÿ˜ƒ
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Such a wonderful OS.
Anu is bold. She stood against Veer and AlHan. But as a good daughter she obeyed her father.

Rajat as a strong man..and a true lover fought against all ..and won the battle. 

Loved it Poorva.
hanii_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome poorva ๐Ÿ‘  love each n every part of ur OS love  the way anu support rajat and warned  alhan and omg this virus veer n his jokes  love all anuraj scenes its amazing...superb os     

Originally posted by: awida

Such a wonderful OS.

Anu is bold. She stood against Veer and AlHan. But as a good daughter she obeyed her father.

Rajat as a strong man..and a true lover fought against all ..and won the battle. 

Loved it Poorva.

thank u awida๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by: hanii_0

Awesome poorva ๐Ÿ‘  love each n every part of ur OS love  the way anu support rajat and warned  alhan and omg this virus veer n his jokes  love all anuraj scenes its amazing...superb os     

thank u seher๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—
appuaks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww, what a lovely OS... And I looove the pic of the fingers with faces on them...they were so cute..Great writing!!

Originally posted by: appuaks

Awww, what a lovely OS... And I looove the pic of the fingers with faces on them...they were so cute..Great writing!!

aawww thanks aparna even i love that pic they are called finger puppets๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—
lisadfg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
poorva it was as always so good dear thnx for pm too good loved it from the start till the end anuraj were so awesome their love is unbeatable loved it 

Originally posted by: lisadfg

poorva it was as always so good dear thnx for pm too good loved it from the start till the end anuraj were so awesome their love is unbeatable loved it 

thank u so much lisa๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—
iqrak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow yaar poorva i am the biggest fan of ur os , ur os always bring a smile on my face ๐Ÿ˜Šthank u so much for making me happy and its a wonderfull suprised i got after i phone 6๐Ÿ˜›, loved it feel like reading asa many time i can so good yaar ๐Ÿ‘ tumhare coumputer wale brain ko hatsoff  loved it if my mom has free time i am surely ask her to read unko bhi pata chalna chahiye tum kitna acha likhti ho ๐Ÿ˜‰ your os aways be awsome yaar , super duper awesome baby , start toend awesome ๐Ÿ˜ณ love u so much ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ณ