MG-SS~The Bliss~Thread-4~UPDATED-Pt 43/ Pg133 / 30 May..new trd added.

singh24 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

The Bliss

The simple things of life can be blissful, if you can take the time to enjoy it. There is love in the air, everywhere... you just need to feel it, embrace and enjoy all that life has to offer.

Every moment that is enjoyed, treasured and relished is a store house of memories, that you can draw out, enjoy and smile with love. It is bliss.. 

Oh sweet bliss how did you find me in the dark with all my troubles 

collecting like copper pennies in a fountain, 
under pain concrete form, 
a flower breaks 
through the crack of my once solid shell.

Stay with me bliss , 
never leave me again, 
for my need is great and my patience is plentiful.
Oh lessons I need not learn again, 
forget where I have been. 

Let me walk in the sweet embrace of a Sunday's morn 
and not forget it tender kiss of compassion 
for God had granted me another day with you. 
Hold me in the arms of your unfolding grace 
and we will put back all the fallen stars in the sky... 

Note..

This a fiction , all incident  , medical terms , professional terms nd places r imaginary ,, plzz don't relate them  with reality .

Note... This is a fiction inspired by some facts and incidents from our surroundings . If someone find any resemblance in d title and story line , they r welcome to leave their comments on my page (plzz don't pm me)with d link . I'll try my best not to touch any body's work. Need ur love and support to make it an interesting SS. 

Edited by singh24 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

singh24 thumbnail

Index

Thread- 1         

Thread - 2

Thread - 3

Thread - 4

Part - 32

Part - 33

Part - 34

Part - 35

Part - 36

Part - 37

Part - 38

Part - 39

Part - 40

Part - 41

Part - 42

Part - 43

singh24 thumbnail

Character Sketch 

Dr. Maan Singh Khurana
      A bio-Tech engineer, research scholar  , doing Phd in a well known med institute, very intelligent , hardworking , soft nature person , have few very close friends , loved a girl who was with him in his research work  ,, life cheated him nd became a curse for him.

Dr. Geet Singh
           A Dr , after completing her ms  she had selected for  Phd though she got d job offers from few well known hospitals but she decided to go for research ,, during her masters she selected  goal  nd  after facing a heart rending lose she became more determined to her goal,, her bro , bhabhi nd dad love her a lot .

Savitri Devi Khurana 
      Maan's Grand mother

Dr. Yashwant Singh Khurana
     Maan's father ,, owner of  pharmaceutical companies nd labs.

Ruchi Khurana 
      Maan's mom

Veer Singh Khurana & nandini khurana 
      Maan's younger bro nd bhahi 

Mahinder Singh Handa
      Geet's father , a marine engineer , working in abroad .

Late Rano Handa
     Geet's mom

Tejinder Gingh Handa/ Perminder Handa
        Geet's brother nd bhabi settled in Germany .

Dr. Dev Mahajan 
       Maan's friend nd co researcher

Dr, Nayantara /mrs Mahajan
      Maan's lady love nd  his co researcher

Dr. Sameera
     Doing Phd in same med college nd research institute.

Aditya Rangan
      Maan's helper.

Few more according to d flow of story  

singh24 thumbnail

My dear friends for visiting my page ðŸ¤—

Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
congrats for the new thread di
singh24 thumbnail

Updating  

my dear friends

mauaa,  paponecon,  ramahesh,  harshithaaa,  ambbiha,  Doracake,  hermoso,  ksasi

singh24 thumbnail

The Bliss

( For Banner credit goes to my dear  Priya )

The simple things of life can be blissful, if you can take the time to enjoy it. There is love in the air, everywhere... you just need to feel it, embrace and enjoy all that life has to offer.

Every moment that is enjoyed, treasured and relished is a store house of memories, that you can draw out, enjoy and smile with love. It is bliss.. 

Oh sweet bliss how did you find me in the dark with all my troubles 

collecting like copper pennies in a fountain, 
under pain concrete form, 
a flower breaks 
through the crack of my once solid shell.

Stay with me bliss , 
never leave me again, 
for my need is great and my patience is plentiful.
Oh lessons I need not learn again, 
forget where I have been. 

Let me walk in the sweet embrace of a Sunday's morn 
and not forget it tender kiss of compassion 
for God had granted me another day with you. 
Hold me in the arms of your unfolding grace 
and we will put back all the fallen stars in the sky... 

Note..

This a fiction , all incident  , medical terms , professional terms nd places r imaginary ,, plzz don't relate them  with reality .

Note... This is a fiction inspired by some facts and incidents from our surroundings . If someone find any resemblance in d title and story line , they r welcome to leave their comments on my page (plzz don't pm me)with d link . I'll try my best not to touch any body's work. Need ur love and support to make it an interesting SS. 

Part - 31

Part - 32

Geet reached in her hostel ,, she was very sad nd feeling guilty  ,, d thought that her insane behaviour cd damage Maan more saddened her ,, she was accusing herself for becoming so careless nd self centered ,, why she think nd put condition for her help ,, did her work was more imp than any life .. Maan's life ? No .. there wr so many scholars who did nd doing research in diff field nd diff places ,, if they cd do then why she was looking  for Maan's help ?

She argued to herself .. Geet u did that for Maan too ,, don't forget u wanted to bring his back to his work , his passion , his study ,, he was a genius nd cd do remarkable in his field ,, u wanted to bring him out from his darkness .

But ur this efforts cd be more dangerous ,, what if  in ur efforts nd in his rage he lost his brain .. Then ..?  Geet  u r a Dr , u  r to give life not to put a life in danger ,, stay away from him  , as he said u r an outsider nd don't have any right to force ur wish on him or his family ,, if u cn't bear anybody's interference in ur life then why r u troubling other ,, ur work is urs nd manage it by u any how .

Geet cursed her again nd again for her foolishness nd carelessness ,, these thought nd guilt spoiled her mood ,, she was feeling very low nd  halfheartedly she lie down on bed  ,, Geet didn't took her dinner too  nd slept lost in her thoughts .

Days started passing ,, Geet became  more reserve nd spent most of d time in lab nd library ,, though  in 2-3 days  she thought many times to call DM  to ask about Maan but  her guilt stopped her  .

There in  KC  everything started fresh again ,, meetings with Drs , tests ,, reports nd then discussion with US Drs  ,, Yash was running nd busy in all these nd so was DM with him nd Maan ,, Ruchi nd Veer too came to meet Maan ,, with in a week Maan, Yash , DM nd Adi wr at  Int airport to catch their flight for US ,, they wr going for further treatment there recommended by Maan's Dr.

Here Geet was lost in her work nd there far away Maan was getting his treatment/ therapy ,, he was improving bit by bit every day but his muscles became very weak in those 2 yrs so it was going to take some time to gain his lost strength ,, his upper body was reacting well but his lower part was still non movable ,, there wr senses nd he cd feel but  no movements ,, Yash didn't want to go fast ,, he knew that it took time  but he was somewhere satisfied that now Maan was able to sit ,  cd use his hands nd able to move his upper body ,, Dr wr advising them to go slow with patience any jerk nd force cd harm him .

Month passed in same pace  ,, neither Geet nor DM  had contacted each other ,, in US all have their diff phone numbers nd diff time nd here Geet didn't know that they went to US ,, though  at last Geet  called at DM's  number  nd Adi's No  twice but they didn't response , all wr busy in their hectic life .

Maan remained there for whole 2 months with DM nd Adi ,, Yash came back for few days to look after d business nd then joined them back  ,, after coming India they stayed in Delhi for few days ,, Maan now cn sit nd started doing his many works slowly but now he was on wheelchair  that they brought from US ,, it was very comfy nd  cd move with battery nd manual , in home Maan himself handled that alone ,, Adi only helped him in sitting nd settling in bed ,, Maan's this improvement was big nd like a boon for him nd his Family ,, all wr very relieved nd hoping more improvements in future .

When Maan went KM  many very close friends nd relatives started coming to meet him ,, they came to know about his recovery nd treatment in US ,, though Maan didn't like that but Yash, DM nd ruchi requested him to meet nd unwillingly he agreed for d sake of his parents wish who had bore a lot for him ,, when Nandini's parents came to meet him her mother started praising her daughter nd G son saying that  lil child of her daughter brought luck for d family ,, even his DM nd Ruchi too added their voice nd showered their love on Veer's son calling him lucky for them ,, nandini was on cloud 9 when all wr praising her nd her son ,, all wr happy at their places even Maan too but there was  a void deep in his heart ,, he didn't see that face nd happiness in those eyes for him ,, he was missing one person .

It was not that he was missing her now , but it started soon after reaching  in US  when realizations started hitting him ,, Drs wr praising nd encouraging him to built his will power ,, they said that his this progress happened coz of his will power nd fighting sprits ,, they didn't know about his depression nd -ive thinking nd then something struck Maan's mind  when one day DM took Geet's name in front of him ,, he remembered that from that day he saw that  incident many times in his dreams,,  his argument with Geet  ,,Geet's hurt face , bled lips nd then his movement in his body ,, he  still didn't  know he had lifted his hand nd hit her so hard ,, it was her provocation which ignite a fire in him nd in his rage he hit her ,, if she didn't do that he never was able to move his body ,, though he was very angry at her  for blackmailing him to help her but her this stubbornness turned into a boon for him ,, Geet was d  solo reason for his this recovery .

After that,  many times he remembered her words  nd d hidden encouragement  for him  ,, her teasing , her stubborn behaviour to help him nd to feed him ,, Maan remembered that Geet never showed sympathy at him even she  used hard words to hit him deep like he did to her ,, she valued his brain which was as sharp as before ,, a sweet smile crept on his lips when he remembered  how she called him Bhasmasur coz of his anger .

In those 2 months in US he remembered Geet everyday but didn't voice out his desire to talk her ,, how cd he ? he felt  ashamed that how badly he treated her  nd hit her ,, he thought that she was  very angry with him nd that's why she didn't come infront of him nd never call DM  to ask about him ,, he wanted to call her to say sorry but not getting courage ,, he wanted to see d happiness in her eyes nd smile on her face when he came in front of her nd for that he had to face her ,, he had to meet her to apologize for his bad behaviour in his dismay ,, he felt bad that all wr here around him nd came to meet him but she didn't ask  for once in those 2 months . 

Geet's  this avoidance was hurting Maan ,but after passing days his desire to meet her  was increasing ,, he wanted to go back V***** .

There Geet  wanted to avoid Maan's thoughts  but she cdn't ,, there was an urge to know about him ,, she wanted to see d movements in his body ,,, that day everything was a shock for her nd in her guilt she came back from there without meeting him again , but she wanted to see him ,, helplessly she tried to contact DM nd Adi but they didn't response nd their phone was coming switch off ,, halfheartedly she dropped d though to call them again nd got busy in her work ,, d hidden bitterness between her nd Dr D was same ,, her cold nd hard look irritated him nd his lusty eyes nd cunning smirk  burnt her ,, he was harassing her finding mistakes in her work nd told her to do again though many times results came same ,, Geet knew he was doing all this knowingly ,, with few other girls  scholars he was quiet well nd she know why ? she was helpless nd cn't say anything bcoz she saw nd knew d system well when she was doing her MD ,, some ugliness start from both sides for their greed ,, ppl use each other for their benefits ,, this thing cn be found everywhere nd  in all depts.

Geet work was moving very slowly ,, it was her start too nd she had to spend almost 5 yrs .. a very long time ,, some time she felt very lonely ,, in weekends to she remained in her room or library nd avoid to go out with  colleagues bcoz she didn't want to become a Kabaab mei haddi in their romance ,, in her group she was alone , so thought better to stay away  nd when she became alone her thoughts carried away her towards Maan  .

After more then 2 months one Sunday  when she went to mrkt  she decided to visit KC to meet DM  nd when she reached at d gate  d watchman told her that they (Khurana family) wr not there nd went to Delhi ,, Geet asked that when they wr coming back nd he replied that he didn't know ,, disappointed Geet came back  .

It was d time of some  festive vacations  all wr going to visit their families ,, Geet had none in her home to visit ,, her dad was on sailing nd her bro was in Germany with family ,, so if she went to her home there too she was alone but al wr going so decided to go for few days to meet some of her local friends in her hometown.

Precap ---- Maan in action  ...  ðŸ˜›

Part - 33

Doracake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats for New Thread 

Waiting for update
Donnaa thumbnail
good night di
sweet dreams bye bye take care 
Donnaa thumbnail
babiedi old thread pe link aur pics de rahi hu kaha ho aap???