Poignancy in a Bottle.

Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Apologies, I am an incoherent mess today.

If I could, I would, capture the essence of today's episode in a bottle...Poignancy at its best and Parth and Niti along with everyone else killed it.
Let me start with when Manik breaks down the garage door and their eyes meet, everything flashed right before their eyes, the rawness of  their emotions made me choke up, the yearning, the desperation, the relief, everything just flashed between them,  for the both of them, the dark ceased to exist and only love existed for that one moment. For the monster he is, Manik forgot all about Pandit for that instance, it was always her and only her, to take and wrap her securely in the comfort of his arms, the home to her need, the haven to her pain, the sanctuary that shelters her.

I loved loved the scene of Chacha Chachi before Fab4 and Nandu and Navni come.  The love and warmth of them, revelling in their love for Nandu, the domesticity and comfort of family. It served as a beautiful contrast to the broken-down Nandu and served to underline her state. This was a girl who grew up in the beauty of these surroundings, not in the ugliness that beset Fab5's lives. The warmth and love of the Murthy's  kind of played to  take Nandu's broken down state to the next level. The contrast was key to bring Nandini's pain to the forefront.

Nandini in a numb state, flashing back to the Pandit and his violative touches, her whole essence , the  core of her soul rocked by the dirtiness and ugliness of a man who was supposed to be a mentor. How to trust again?
How to love music again? How to love again? And she stands under the shower, willing the water to wash away the bruises and marks on her body and yet what about the bruises on her soul?

The shower scene was all about love today. The gentleness of touches as he removed the ugliness that had wrapped around her for a few hours. Her flinching at his touch, he flinching at her bleeding ear, recoiling in pain, and yet at the end of it all she finds her comfort in his light loving touches, in his gentle care, her light begins to shine again. He comes in, steps in, the self-proclaimed Monster with his caring hands and gentle touches, trying to prise away the ugliness that surrounds her being at the moment. Holding her gently, giving her space, caressing her with the love and comfort of a man-child. Her light was almost snuffed out today but even as the darkness surrounded her today, he came as a firefly today, a beacon providing light. For the Monster who claimed the dark as his own, was the knight of her light.

And I loved the towel scene a lot, the fact that despite it all, she remembers to wrap the towel around him. He matters, even as the world has shattered around her.

If this isn't love, then what is? 

Hats off to everyone in the episode today, yes there might have been some glitches but in the overall scheme of things, it was a soulful episode. And really well enacted by everyone but especially Parth and Niti. Love all around.

Edited by AnomanderRake - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starlightshine thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rez for now.. too emotionally affected to type aything good Edited by poopymaster - 8 years ago
medha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
EDITED
Adhiii 🤗
U said it all! 

There were so many little things to appreciate in this episode. It wasn't perfect but it was really good. The writers are slowly getting there.

I loved how Manik walked her through the door, took care of her, made her trust his touch again, cleaned up her wounds all the while mourning along with her. Chachi and Chacha were justifiably livid and the contrast between their states before and after Nandu's revelation was well played. The irony again in gifting her the veena when she is at a point where she can't fully appreciate it. There love for her was palpable.

I loved that bit where Fab4 made sure she reaches her room safely. There was genuine concern and understanding there and maturity in the way they broke the news to Chacha-Chachi.

Yes, I loved it  when despite all her pain, her numbness, she reciprocated his touch and also made sure that Manik was properly dried up.It shows how deep their bond is, he is able to break through to her when nobody else can and her care and concern for him oozes out of her even when she is at her most vulnerable, she can't help take care of him too.

But that song...though soothing and melodious in its own right, was inappropriate for the situation.
It was a romantic number and the situation definitely wasn't suited for it.
Edited by medha16 - 8 years ago
..oishu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
it was...!!

seriously, no words to explain it right!

it was a phenomenal episode! every one! everything! just perfect!

p.s. i still stink pandit's track is gonna take a few more days to wrap up :/
Stardust09 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was heart wrenching. The pain on his face when he looks at her bleeding ear. The helplessness, guilt and anguish; Parth's getting better with each passing day. Oh how he would take a thousand lashes, if it meant taking her scars away. The agony in his eyes as her silent screams pierced his soul, as they look into her empty ones that shone with hope forever ago.
Her want to go home, the yearning to seek a haven where the world wouldn't seem as dark. She spoke a thousand words without ever voicing them. Her mind plagued by the vile truth. The gradual response as she recognised his love trying to heal her, the subtle smile as she realized her home. Her desperate desire to be safe, with him, together in their own shielded world.
Both of them, and their voiceless tears veiled by the water.

Every scene deserves a thousand words, but I don't know what more I could say. To quote you, if this isn't love, then what is?Edited by Stardust09 - 8 years ago
mamathasridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It truly is Love Adhi...
Such love exists only in fiction...

😭

btw you are amazing with words!!
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ur post so emotionally driven..
Hearts for Nandini and manik :'(
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
😭  😭  😭  
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
adhi 👏

i have nothing to say.you've said everything.there's nothing more to say.

niti was amazing today.PaNi together creates magic.
Stardust09 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: medha16

But that song...though soothing and melodious in its own right, was inappropriate for the situation.
It was a romantic number and the situation definitely wasn't suited for it.

It must have been because they seemed to communicate without words. Could have been better, it was perfect for New Years.Edited by Stardust09 - 8 years ago