Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

wow lovely prefect yummy epi..te way my maaneet ki life with they three kids spending time in italy away from their family was lovely blissed..two is not enough two more to annoy geet he he bechari geet all alone dont worry geet u give birth three more who will be in ur team then it will be equal..te way my maan and kids want geet to wear short dress and she denying but in front of her devils she cant deny...prefect family we are family..i love te epi so much ji
Edited by Desigirls12 - 9 years ago
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow thanku so much for giving a lovely yummy fav of my maaneet..te way my maaneet ko journey started as revenge as geet brokes they beautiful castle with her stupid fear but my maab ki unconditional possessive love they got they family my maaneet family..im sad thinking tat i will miss my maaneet family..but happy to be a part of tis journey..love u ji.
Edited by Desigirls12 - 9 years ago
...RIDDHIMA... thumbnail
Such a beautiful epilogue
Adhaan n armaan...
U reminded me Jaan n sweety :(
I guess armaan is permanently maaneets son in every ff ;)

Loved the ending when all kids cribbing to geet 
well kids includes maan :v
For a change here geets lappy was scratched not maans :P
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da beautiful SS! superbly written! Fab epilogue! Geet has twin boys! They r princes! Maan annoyed! Maansi loves 2 boss everyone! Maan loves his family so much! The boys r nw six n Maansi ten! They r on holiday! lovely names! they r so cute! Maan wants Geet 2 njoi! she wants 2 wrk! Maan made sure she completed her MBA! Geet in charge of Handas! Geet realises the drama! Geet has 2 wear the shorts dress! wonderful family!
tania90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazingg ypdatee
u finished so soon yr I am going to miss mansi baby nd we r family
but update was awseum geet delivered twins adhaan nd armaan but I love naughty adhaan of guzarish more
janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely ending..
thanks for pm dear..
mani24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Meri jannat di I just cried coz my this fav story has ended but di u just gave the most beautiful ending to the world's most beautiful family jannat di my fav part jab geet Saud rightly ke they were are aur were always meant to be a family the most happy loving family thank u di for this beautiful maaneet journey😳
tania90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb update geet delivered twins armaan nd adhaan they r so sweet nd maansi she is devil
I am going to miss it yr u finished it so soon
amrinderdhami thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
woww superb ending loved there journey too gud loved maan't cute cribbing ,n a leap maaneet on a holiday with kids loved it,enjoyed the whole jouney of we r family it was an amazing n lovely ff will miss reading it
amreenshameem thumbnail
Superb ending
Familytym in Italy
Mansi and maan are devil