ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
@aashti...thanx dear...
😳😳
ashred12 thumbnail
@Jessica...i saw at 12.35 pm something in d middle of Emotional Atyachaar... try halftime break of EA...i just saw again at 2.35pm something...
u ve no idea how awkward it is to sit thru EA in front of ur parents, just to see d promo...[:S]
Edited by ashred12 - 8 years ago
ashred12 thumbnail
seeing veer sad wen aaliya is sad/crying (its 2nd time we see dis) reminds me of d expression "whipped"...so i just googled it n found a yahoo reply on difference between love n being whipped...
"Being in love is kind of like being whipped. Love is when you give a large part of yourself to someone else and entrust it to them. You would do anything for that person, and they would do the same. Being whipped is like love, but the giving is only one-sided."

now isn't it true here ? i wonderrr...
Edited by ashred12 - 8 years ago
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lol I am so done with this stupid show. -_- Childish and idiotic. No wonder it's a flop lmao. 
Jessicarh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashred12

@Jessica...i saw at 12.35 pm something in d middle of Emotional Atyachaar...
try halftime break of EA...i just saw again at 2.35pm something...

u ve no idea how awkward it is to sit thru EA in front of ur parents, just to see d promo...[:S]

exactly..that's what my problem is...
Main pure din baith jati promo dekhne k liyeπŸ˜† but i can see infront of parents n grandparents... 🀒
once i got scolding from my mom...then i left watching serials infront of my family members...
soo basically i like to 'go solo' πŸ˜ƒ
ashred12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jessicarh

exactly..that's what my problem is...
Main pure din baith jati promo dekhne k liyeπŸ˜† but i can see infront of parents n grandparents... 🀒
once i got scolding from my mom...then i left watching serials infront of my family members...
soo basically i like to 'go solo' πŸ˜ƒ

i was altering between channels to avoid d embarrassment...πŸ˜†
kewlkidz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel Aaliya should not ignore Ishaan completely, I can understand she is feeling the pain and in a way she is doing it so there is no problem coz of her in malvika and Ishaan relationship, but Ishaan and Aaliya have been such good friends that suddenly cutting him off would raise questions in his mind as to why she did that.
Jessicarh thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashred12

i was altering between channels to avoid d embarrassment...πŸ˜†

oo ooo oo even i do the same🀣🀣
ashred12 thumbnail
@kewlkidz...exactly d twist CVs using to change ishaan's mind...
Jessicarh thumbnail

Originally posted by: kewlkidz

I feel Aaliya should not ignore Ishaan completely, I can understand she is feeling the pain and in a way she is doing it so there is no problem coz of her in malvika and Ishaan relationship, but Ishaan and Aaliya have been such good friends that suddenly cutting him off would raise questions in his mind as to why she did that.

what if aliya goes directly to ishaan n tells her the truth as to why she's not talking to him...
if she'll say that malvika doesnt like to see us both together..then what??
πŸ€”πŸ€”