Srivani06 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi friends๐Ÿ˜›
myself Srivani u can call me Sri ๐Ÿ˜‰

im not a new new in the forum but was a silent reader sometimes bcoz i havent time to spent some times here๐Ÿฅฑ
I started to watch the show for the first but had to stop for my studies 3 months...ya exactly i missed so much episodes...but now
I caught my late ๐Ÿ˜†

seriously i never seen such a cast & crew...not abt Ravi and Nia..the others like Achint maam Shruti maam etc.. they just rocking the show even their acting r soo perfect and brilliant..its so real

I have to say that Jamai Raja is not abt only Sidni but the bond btw the saas-jamai r kinda funny,sweet and loveable to watch๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›

i just wanna share with u friends that the fans clubs on instagram,facebook and twitter r so active and soo many followers and not on IF???๐Ÿ˜•
i dont understant it ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

PS : sorry for my english im not soo good i come from france๐Ÿ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afghangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
welcome to the JR forum. 
We are neighbours as I am from Germany.๐Ÿ˜Š
stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
welcome to the forum...hope we hear a lot from you now, waiting to see your topics and what you have to say about the show...this forum is very friendly and we all are friends here...plus this is our 200th episode week so that makes you a special new person...if you are on twitter we are trying to trend JR200 so please participate...By the way I am Stephanie known as stephie...I am from Guyana

Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello, welcome to the forum. I am Paru and from US.
We do have lots of member in IF but they are silent and do not participate. I agree that in twitter and instagram people are constantly making post. I guess they are not familiar with IF or do not use it.
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey i m aayushi..
Welcome to the forum!!
madhuharini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hi Sri... welcome here and have fun with us๐Ÿ˜Š
I am Abi doing my PG in electricals๐Ÿ˜Š
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hi Sri ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
nice to meet u ๐Ÿ˜Š
hope u enjoy here 
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hello sri.. welcome to the forum!! looking forward to read ur posts on Jr.. be active n enjoy..!! though I have joined fb n twitter recently I find the forum a much friendlier and warm place :-)
Srivani06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: afghangirl

welcome to the JR forum. 

We are neighbours as I am from Germany.๐Ÿ˜Š

thx ๐Ÿ˜Š where in germany ? and btw what ur name ๐Ÿ˜›
Srivani06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: stephie34

welcome to the forum...hope we hear a lot from you now, waiting to see your topics and what you have to say about the show...this forum is very friendly and we all are friends here...plus this is our 200th episode week so that makes you a special new person...if you are on twitter we are trying to trend JR200 so please participate...By the way I am Stephanie known as stephie...I am from Guyana

thx Stephie๐Ÿ˜ƒ  so i have a special entry LOL๐Ÿ˜† ya sure i will try my best on this forum and i will do participate on twitter ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰
and by the way u come from Guyana?? so people speak french there, right ??