excellent episode

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Excellent start to the week I loved hw there was so many things going on in the episode even though it was dominate by the 3 main leads. I loved the interaction btw chubul and bhanvri and cnt wait to see what the problem btw them is. And also again the cousin was shown for a second and he seems to also have a problem with Chulbul its gona be interesting to see if the cousin is good or bad and what role he plays in the future besides totally ruining the happiness that S & S can have.                                  And now Bhanvri wow this woman is stunning her features are so striking she looked regal in the 1 scene when shraddha and her family where with her from her expression to her posture she is so in sync with her character and stunning and then the next when she was alone in the bedroom with shraddha. she looked absolutely demonic and evil and ugly as well. Amazing actress. But what a mother there is a bit of love that she has for him but with her everything is about control and power and manipulation. She is totally obsessed with Sher being in her control she would ruin him to have him that is how powerful her need to be in control of him is she would give him what he wants but never allow him to have it so that he would always be with her. I read that the story was loosely based on A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini. I haven't read it but my friend told me it was about 2 woman married to the same man and their r/ship with each another so it is gona be interesting to see whether in the future if they are gona either bring in another girl for Sher. Or if the other woman is supposed to be his mom only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

littoos thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wat on thousand splendid suns...in that the husband is an abuser and all...mayb the basic concept of relationshp b/w two women is adoptd...hope the othr woman  its bhavri devi nly...it wld be nice to see thm helping eachothr out in future(nt in the near future for sure)...bt someday ya...😊
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wil res till iwatch the epi😊
-------------------------------------------
Heeloo ther m back wit my blabbers againπŸ˜†
Yest both baavri devi and sher singh stole d epi
Baavri wants sher to hate shraddha but it's goin to b d opposite I guess
Love how this lady holds control of d convo either it's with shraddha or wit her sidekicks!!!
I really want shraddha to back answer her which I think won't happen anytime soon!!
Apart frm that sher was damn sweet wen he was talkin to shraddha and d hurt was very much evident in his face wen shraddha told him d d truth...
Totally liked yests epi!!
And a beautiful post!!!!
Edited by Anapneo3003 - 8 years ago
-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well said!!😊
yesterday episode was totally mindblowing!!😳