Destined Together - Part 11 on Page 10

Suhana6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi folks,๐Ÿ˜Š

I was in Love with Pratigya serial and crazy about Krishna. I was watching all the episodes of Pratigya on you tube and couldn't resist to write a FF.  This FF is a dark and intense love story of two people who met accidentally to fall in loveโค๏ธforever amidst cruel circumstances. Hope you will like it.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Krishna Singh

A business man as known by the world, but he has a dark side which has shattered him and made a heartless and ruthless killer. He only cares for himself and his activities are all scheduled. He hates skipping his routines.

Pratigya Saxsena

An easy going girl who survived but has lost her family in an accident and has moved on to live each day with a new hope and energy. 
Edited by Suhana6 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suhana6 thumbnail
Part 1

It all started after one of his busy day at work. He stepped out of a huge building and walked down to his car. His driver had the door opened for him. The car took off to its destination. He was in his black tuxedo chewing a gum in his car waiting for the signal to go green. He looked around the streets and could see the same old things happening: People crossing streets hurriedly to reach the other end in time and cars around his with people eager to get back home. His thoughts revolved around many things. His life was so much pre-defined. His studies, college, interests, work, food, parties, friends, relations, holidays, work outs and everything was defined and had a schedule which he couldn't miss. The rules in his life were more than the wishes and dreams he had. Taking a deep breath Krishna rested back and closed his eyes. All that he could see was black. The only relief he had was when he spoke to himself. Even that day he wished for something he didn't expect would come true - I WISH I WERE NOT ME

He was disturbed from his thoughts by some screams. He looked around and saw there was a commotion. His driver started to pull back the car from the line and take another route.

Krishna - 'What happened?'

Driver - 'Not sure sir. This could be for you.'

Krishna - 'Pull the car aside.'

Driver - 'Sir, this is dangerous.'

Krishna's silence and dreadful glance had answered the driver's concern. He quickly pulled the car aside and let his master do his willful. Krishna stepped out and scanned the area around. He paced down the road and turned streets. He stopped a man running against his direction.

Krishna - 'What happened?'

Man - 'A maniac has shot down some teenagers and is out with a gun on the streets.'

The man continued to run to safety. Krishna looked into the direction of the commotion furiously. He reached a mall where there was no sign of anyone. He saw stains of blood near a water fountain. He walked round and saw a girl lying in a pool of blood. She was already dead. He looked at the mall and saw a dark figure standing and looking at him from the top floor through the window. Krishna returned back a stern look. The dark figure stepped back and wasn't seen. A couple of cars raced and parked behind Krishna. Strongly built men with latest weapons of defense surrounded him. Krishna signaled one of his men with his eyeballs on the presence of a man in the mall.

Krishna - 'Get him to me alive.'

Silence was as if scared to make any noise. The wind blew through the buildings lifeless. Krishna leaned back to his car's bonnet and lit his cigar. He could listen to some furniture breaking in a distance. His men were all alert and the men inside the mall have already started their task. He walked around the car and surveyed the area. There was a restaurant on the other side of the road and a bunch of flower shops adjacent to it. He was about to turn around when something caught his attention. He kept looking in the direction of the flower shop. There was a window which caught the reflection of someone holding a bag to her shoulder and hiding near a pole with her face hid behind. She wore a floral skirt with a dark color blouse. The reflection almost was covered up in the background for she looked as floral as the shop in her attire.  He turned around and looked in her direction. She silently tucked herself between a big large basement poles which had a wall behind it covering her completely. He dropped the Cigar and climbed the steps to her. He reached her hideout and saw her sitting in that narrow space with her legs folded and face covered with a scarf and trembling badly. He silently bent down and slowly pulled the scarf off her face. She jerked and started to say her prayers with her hands folded. Her beautiful white colored skin turned red out of fear. She closed her eyes tighter and tighter waiting for her worst. Her naturally pink lips muttered something slowly which he hardly cared to listen to. She grabbed her bag and held it to her chest hard waiting for her worst nightmare to come true. He kind of got lost in her and couldn't stop staring at her. Her shiver loosened a strand of her hair and interrupted Krishna in capturing her innocent face. He involuntarily slide the strand back and tucked it behind her ear. She stared at the man in front of her with her eyes wide open in fear.

His touch scared her more. She frantically shivered and didn't dare to blink. His gaze didn't seem to deviate from her. He held her hand and pulled her tight making her stand on her feet. She was inches away from him and her bag the only barrier between them. He looked down at her ID card swinging to her blouse. He saw her name on it - PRATIGYA. Pratigya continued to look at him in horror. He seemed to ignore her expressions and tremor. Krishna stood staring deep down into her eyes and her worry didn't interrupt him. Suddenly there was a bullet shot hear and Pratigya jerked in trepidation. Krishna turned around holding her hand and walked towards his car. Pratigya's color started to turn pale as she had no clue what was happening. She dared not revolt him and free her hand from his grab. She silently followed him and sat in the car. He quickly shut the door and signaled his men to finish the job assigned to them. He drove off from there.

Krishna occasionally looked back at her weeping with her eyes stuck on the road ahead. Once away from danger, Krishna stopped the car and looked at her. Pratigya looked like she accepted that something very bad is coming and she was prepared for it. She looked at him teary eyed. Her tears caused uneasiness to him. He put forward his hand partly cupping her cheek. With deep concern he wiped away the tear rolling down her cheek. Pratigya was in confusion; who is this man? Is he not the one who murdered the people outside the mall? If it's not him why did he bring me here to some strange unknown place? Hasn't she seen enough of trauma for the day?

Pratigya's lines of worry on her forehead faded away slowly. He held back and started the car again. Pratigya was not able to utter a word. She kept looking while darkness crawled on and she fainted in no time. 

Suhana6 thumbnail
Let me know how it was... Based on the comments i will decide to continue or not  

Part 1   -   Page 1
Part 2   -   Page 2
Part 3   -   Page 2
Part 4   -   Page 3
Part 5   -   Page 4
Part 6   -   Page 6
Part 7   -   Page 6
Part 8   -   Page 8
Part 9   -   Page 8
Part 10 -   Page 9
Part 11 -   Page 10
Edited by Suhana6 - 8 years ago
swethasharan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi ๐Ÿ˜Š
A big ๐Ÿค—4 u for writing FF...
It good that girls r still crazy for krishhh๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Even I'm crazy abt krishna n killer smile, angry looks 
..so Im watching serial again .
plz continue with ur FF๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey welcome to MKAP forum dear ... And most importantly welcome to KriYa land ...

The FF is intriguing n interesting ... do continue ...want to know more about K n P  
manissha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey welcome to the forum. Nice one, please continue. 
Suhana6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swethasharan

Hi ๐Ÿ˜Š

A big ๐Ÿค—4 u for writing FF...
It good that girls r still crazy for krishhh๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Even I'm crazy abt krishna n killer smile, angry looks 
..so Im watching serial again .
plz continue with ur FF๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I can't Tell how crazy i am about Krish even after being 3 years happily married. My husband thinks i am crazy to be a fan for Krishna.๐Ÿ˜†
Suhana6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhakarn

Hey welcome to MKAP forum dear ... And most importantly welcome to KriYa land ...

The FF is intriguing n interesting ... do continue ...want to know more about K n P  

Thanks DEAR. I am glad about the reply and happy that there is someone to read my work of imagination.
Suhana6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manissha

Hey welcome to the forum. Nice one, please continue. 

Thank you and Will continue Soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
Suhana6 thumbnail

Here comes a  pretty big part 2. Comment and let me know your thoughts. Let me warn you, this is a dark love story. Keep reading folks.

Part 2

She woke up uneasily and still felt fatigue. Pratigya lazily looked around yawning in her bed. She was in a hospital room which was neat and smelled good which most hospitals don't. She sat back when a nurse came in smiling.

Nurse - How are you feeling now Mrs. Pratigya Krishna?' she said looking at the plank.

Pratigya - Who?' she asked the nurse back in surprise and amazement

The Nurse threw back a knowing smile at her and started to check her vitals. Pratigya kept looking at her awaiting her answer.

Nurse - You're doing better now'

Pratigya - What happened to me?'

Nurse - You were in a panic shock when you reached here and in a fainted state. You're vitals were fluctuating badly due to some stress you were taking.'

Pratigya remembered the day before and how she had to witness the dreadful sight of people being shot and how scared she was. A shiver ran down her spine. She could not see another of such scene again. Yesterday's events brought back the worse of memories back to life. The moment her life had took a complete turn towards loneliness and sadness.

Nurse - Eat this pill' said the nurse pulling Pratigya temporarily out of her thoughts.

Pratigya gulped in and smiled thankfully to the nurse. The Nurse set things around the room which already seemed to be in place.

Nurse - By the Way, Mr. Krishna was here all night besides you. Even when the doctor said we will take care of you, he ignored.'

Pratigya - Who is that?'

Nurse - The one who bought you here; the man in a black tuxedo. Isn't he your husband?'

Pratigya nodded in a NO.

The Nurse smiled at her confused and left. Pratigya was much more confused on who this man was? First he helps her out from a panic situation and puts his name as her husband in the hospital records. She couldn't understand if she should thank him for rescuing or be mad at him for taking the liberty to tag his name after hers. She felt weak and drowsy. She ignored everything else and went back into her slumber slowly.

Krishna was in his car while his driver cautiously drove.

Krishna - "Get some flowers on the way" he ordered to his driver.

The driver was surprised for a minute as he knew his master well. He never was courteous enough so far.

Driver - "Sir, can I ask you the occasion and for whom?"

Krishna ignored his question. He continued to look outside. Reaching the hospital, the driver forwarded the flower bouquet to him.

Krishna - "Follow me"

The driver followed confused with the bunch of tulips.

Reaching Pratigya's door Krishna stopped by for a minute. His Driver was not sure on what was happening. His master was hesitating.

Driver - "Something is wrong. He is behaving different today." He thought to himself.

Krishna took a breath and opened the door to find Pratigya still sleeping. He walked slowly towards her. His driver ignorant of her, moved with his shoes making enough noise to disturb. Krishna angrily turned around throwing deathly stares causing his driver to shiver.

Driver - "Sorry Sir" he whispered.

Krishna - "Put the flowers on the table and leave" he whispered back.

Krishna alone in the room with Pratigya sat beside her bed and watched her sleep. Her peaceful posture and bangs of hair playing on her forehead due to the wind from the window; She turned in her bed towards him. Krishna continued to look at her in peace. This state of her bought more peace to him than her frightened one the previous day. Somehow her being scared and in panic caused him a restlessness which he couldn't explain to himself. He deliberately touched her white and smooth hand and pushed a bang behind her ear. He could live that moment forever.

Just then, his phone beeped a message. He got back to his senses and the world he had to live in. He quickly got back on his feet and left the room. He checked his message and called his manager.

Krishna - "What is it? I hired you not to guide you for every small decision."

Manager - "Sir, we need your presence in the meeting here because you ordered this meeting and needed clarification on some issues."

Krishna was in rage. He missed his own meeting. What was he doing breaking his own rules. What was it that is pulling him towards her constantly? Why can't he just ignore her? He cut the phone and stormed out of the corridor towards an open window. He tried to breathe some fresh air and calm down.

Krishna - "She is nothing more than a mere woman. She is not affecting or influencing me." He thought to himself.

Before leaving he turned around to look at her one last time and she was right in front of him. Pratigya looked at him with a mixed expression. Krishna couldn't utter a word but just stare at her and looked puzzled on his own feelings. He kind of adored her but couldn't let his feelings cloud his fake attitude. All he did was continue to stare at her. Pratigya had her own questionnaire in her head.

Pratigya - "So are you my husband?" she questioned with her hands folded.

Krishna - "What?" he asked surprised.

Pratigya - "Why did you give your name as my husband in the hospital records? Why did you put my name as PRATIGYA KRISHNA?"

Krishna - "I didn't" he replied her confident.

Pratigya - "Thank you for saving me at the mall yesterday and I didn't like you putting your name behind mine." She said proudly.

Krishna couldn't take it. She indirectly rejected him even before he actually proposed her. He wasn't having a plan yet to do so off course. Krishna bit his teeth in dejection. His jawline aligned perfectly indicating he wasn't happy. His eyes sent out danger signals.

Krishna - "First, I am not interested in being your husband. Second, I did not give my name as your husband. Third, I am not behind any one or anyone's name. Get that?" he threatened.

Pratigya was dumbstruck at his comeback. She could hardly say anything.

Krishna continued - "You should be thank full to me but instead you put false accusations on me. I was right, woman don't care of anyone or anything except for themselves."

Pratigya listened to him in disgust. Before she could come up with a counter back attack, he held her by her hand and dragged to her room. He pushed her on the bed landing her safely. Pratigya couldn't take criticism and abuse anymore.

Pratigya - "Listen I" before she could complete she stepped on her rubber sandals and slipped. Pratigya almost landed on the floor when a strong hand held her from her waist. He pulled her back on her feet and still held her in his arm. Pratigya reciprocated his gaze with equal amounts of feelings he was showering upon her. Unable to get away from each other, they continued to stand there ignoring the world around them. Her little strands of hair again danced on her forehead, interrupting his focus on her.  He pulled them aside gently while Pratigya looked on.  Krishna and Pratigya felt the warmth that both of them shared but were ignorant of it. Krishna pulled her closer gently allowing her to get a closer look of him. His chiseled jawline impressed her most; on his Greek god looking face. His rough and masculine look made her heart skip a beat. While Pratigya admired him, Krishna continued to look at her with a strange feeling he hardly understood.

Nurse - "Am sorry to disturb you wife and husband but, it's time for her pills" said the nurse who stepped in and saw them together.

Krishna and Pratigya - "NO"

Pratigya - "I am not his wife." She said stepping back from him and his hold.

Krishna - "I am not her husband either" he said looking at Pratigya and his hand which was still in the air. He quickly put his hand back in his pockets.

Krishna - "Treat her well. Panic shock has made her mad as well. She thinks I am her husband." He retorted.

Pratigya looked at him fuming. The Nurse watched all this smiling.

Nurse - "Whatever maybe. I need you to take your pill and I will leave you both alone again."

Krishna and Pratigya looked at the nurse in disbelief. She still thinks they are wife and husband.

Nurse handed the pill and let Pratigya eat it while Krishna watched on.

Nurse - "I wouldn't interrupt you now till the next administered dose"

Krishna - "I am not interested in staying here. I have much more important work to do than visiting stupid people."

The Nurse left the room still believing that they were wife and husband. Pratigya fumed at him and came forward with her finger pointing towards him with a counter back.

Pratigya - "Listen, I am being good to you only because you helped me out from the mall yesterday. I will not tolerate anymore Mr. Rude"

Krishna - "What did you just say?" he questioned in a threatening tone.

Pratigya sensed she was being very rude to him by calling him MR. Rude. He took a step forward towards her while she stepped back until she hit the wall with no further to go. He was furious at her and trapped her between his hands against the wall. He leaned closer allowing her to smell his scent. She could listen to her own breath and is being touched by his warm breath. She could hardly move and his dangerously close proximity started to scare her slowly. Her forehead started to fold in wrinkles stating her worry of being unwantedly close to someone.

Krishna was still fuming at her but her discomfort alerted him. He slowly moved back a little and held her in his arms. Pratigya was already breathing hard. He put his hand on her head and tried to soothe her.

Krishna - "Its ok. Shh, calm down now. I won't hurt you" he assured.

Pratigya calmed down and moved aside freeing herself from him feeling embarrassed.

Pratigya - "Thanks for the flowers. Thanks for saving me yesterday." She said

Krishna - "You've already thanked me. Doctor said you can go home. Can I drop you?" he asked.

Pratigya - "NO" she immediately replied back.

Krishna was taken aback by her blunt reply. He looked at her agitated. No one declines his offer.

Krishna - "Fine. TC" he retorted and exited from there without any further word said.

Pratigya watched him move away and tears rolled down her eyes.

Pratigya thought to herself - How can I let you drop me back? For some unknown time I have been suffering loneliness and your presence flushed away all my depression. How can I let you know that I live in an area where decent woman wouldn't dare to enter? How will I be able to feel you being disgusted about me? How can I let you know my profession?