Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maisha2895 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Same here! Feel sooo bad for gunjan. This storyline is going to be a really sad and tragic one. Wish ranjan could have a baby ðŸ˜­
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Those scenes were quite horrible to watch! I felt awful for her. As a women, you feel terrible when you see another women being told she cant be a "Mother!". That is very painful to watch, even in fiction! 

I am a Mother too. But fact is, I was never a girl who only dreamt of Motherhood. I always wanted to have a career and that is what I was focused on after University etc. Then I fell in love and got married, and decided to have kids! But fact is, you always think you CAN have kids! It never occurs to you, what will happen if you get told..."you cant have kids!". That moment is when you will really know, what being able to have a child would have meant to you!

So to watch Gunjan be told she cant be a Mother was painful. Even in fiction. Because we know she now wants a child and Ranvi is a natural Father! Shivin was very good with that little kid in the scenes! He seem to bond well with the kid. Ranvi is someone who brought up a child from the age of 7! So for him, being a caregiver comes naturally. (Mother / Father). So for a guy like that to find out his wife cant have kids will be awfully painful! I guess some sacrificing type track is coming up! But no matter what, I felt very bad for Gunjan today. When she had the miscarriage I felt bad, and now today even worse! No one deserves that! So as a fellow women, and a human, I felt very sorry for her indeed!