omg...sher singh in todays episode

amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Can't express in words hoe flattered I am over sher singh's expressions in the suhag raat scene... His smile is simply mindblowing...
Love this show a lot

Let's make it reach the top position guys 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Emmery- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Suhag raat! ๐Ÿ˜ฒWhat! Man that was fast but still love the show and the speed lol everyone's doing great and especially that woman she's awesome  ๐Ÿ‘ And ive been hitting chaska meter every second so it better be on like 1st rank next week ๐Ÿ˜†Edited by Ashey99 - 8 years ago
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
He was too good I think even from the scene when he was with his friends he brought such a childlike innocence to that scenes he is such an enduring character u just cnt help but fall in love with him. And the way he described his feeling and showed it u would feel that he had been waiting for years to be with her instead of just a few days. Very beautifully acted bt I still remembered he had only been in love for a few days lol. Then the bedroom scene ufff what a hunk he is when he was staring at her it was too hot. However I didn't like that he had taken her uncomfortability as shyness and not what it actual was which was fear and uncomfortability. It goes to that notion that if a woman pulls away it isn't really no or she isn't comfortability it is her just being shy but still willing. I would have liked for him to be shown to recognise this but I understand that he is the ultimate dreamer and so his world needed to be dashed and so the truth had to be revealed. But extremely excellent scene and acting by all
-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agreee with u !!!!!
His expression was so cute, & the way he looks at shraddha, that sooo awwwieee๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Love him sooo much!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by -RadzLuvShakti - 8 years ago
pampz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
true i loved his smile ...and hv become a great fan of this show ...
and i like Shraddha character here ...she is so tender love to see her
hayakhan5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
He was super cute in that smile...
magar humare heroine ne sab kharab kardia aur sher singh gum gaya...๐Ÿ˜ญ