4/5 Episode 96 --Lovely Confession-- (with Pics)

BlueMoon8 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Gist of today's Episode .. A Lovely Confession .. 

WoW .. The way Nachiket pulled Ragini towards him and gave her a tight HUG .. and she didn't even resist .. Simply WoW ..

" Try and miss me " --- Nachiket to Ragini ..😳 while dropping her at her home ..

So on one side .. we have a beautiful confession .. and shared some lighter moments in Krishna Kunj Society .

On the other side.. We have Pam, making a resolution to Nivedita's family, that she will see to it, that she will finalize their marriage ..

Once Neil returns back home.. Pam blasts Neil .. for running away from the Engagement ..

Wow jo Nachiket Khanna 15 saal pehle gum ho gaya tha .. He's Back !

Such a delight .. so refreshing to see such a different Nachiket all together .. Wonderful conversation with Agham and Suhani ..

Then we have Nachiket thanking RK for building the confidence in him to speak to Nivedita ..

In the last part.. we have Pam and Ragini's dinner date .. and we had in some news articles.. Pam gets emotional .. breaks down in front of Ragini .. telling her about how much she loves her brother and children..and asks Ragini not to come back to their life again ..

Thankfully, this is over .. and after this we have the much hyped sneak-peek romance ..

Edited by BlueMoon8 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sampa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb  confession 
what a hug ðŸ˜Š
goldstar678 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
But don't you think it was too short, why they are in a hurry?They could have shown a bit more emotional conversation especially from his side.
Just my POV.
Vidya.CV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Y do they rush, aaj ithna hein?
goldstar678 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Frankly I'm not happy and satisfied too.I don't want to hide my displeasure.
xyze thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: goldstar678

But don't you think it was too short, why they are in a hurry?They could have shown a bit more emotional conversation especially from his side.

Just my POV.

May be this was because Neil had already confessed all the other things the previous time...he still loved her, wants to reunite..the only problem was his engagement.
 So may be  they didn't want a repetition.
Yes I too wanted a longer scene, but a short one did fit too...after all he had to go back or Pam would have put the city on fire
Edited by xyze - 8 years ago
BlueMoon8 thumbnail
The editing team is doing it's job so poorly ..The confession part was too short .. We get to see only FREELOADERS all the time ...
Pam-FL2-Bengali family .. and then finally the episode again ends with Pam ..

The children and Dad scene too were short ..
Vidya.CV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It was just 3 to 4 minutes of Neira

I just wanted a little more

but hug was awesome
BlueMoon8 thumbnail
Overall .. I feel it's was just Okay .. We had waited and expected too much .. It was not so satisfactory ..
Except the NeiRa scenes .. other things were pretty lame ..

Did you all like the Episode ?
xyze thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved how agam and suhani did a little high five ...and how rk and karan watched the drama straight faced.😆
And Pam's full name is poonam, even Ragini couldn't recollect.😆