Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Two days I will busy any way , I will get updated from you guys , I am so shocked today . If it was not Ranveer I wouldn't be shocked like this . I am not dare enough to watch the crap again MASTH . 
 I really don't want to watch it again to see the way he kissed too much I will watch after 2 days you guys keep update ðŸ˜­
mint2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Who asked him to go and sleep with her without marriage first place? Why was he running to Ritika always letting her cup his face? Why he was asking Ishani why she didn't go to him after release from jail? How on earth Ishani can go when he live with another woman as wife some more pregnant? Where she will sleep in the middle of RaRi with her enormous abdomen it is very difficult any way

Today what he was doing ? Tomorrow he will try to prove Ishani character less I think he will receive a slap from baa . It would be nice , I just hated him during the hate track now coming another avathar of him OMG.
Ishaani please runaway from the whole bunch of idiotic servants they will torture you in that Mahal of his.😡

Ur post specially the first para is making me rofl
🤣 🤣
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I,can't take it any more meditation so not watching for few days , my old Ranveer disappeared now we have RV the great Ritikas servant nothing else he is actually living for Ritika not for Ishani ðŸ˜†
Julie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ishveer-lover

Since Meri Aashiqui is Love story of Ranveer then Why people are watching if they hate him ? ðŸ˜›

You call King Of Dalal Street as Servant ? Lost it or what ? Then You should call bill gates also as a servant who was very poor once  , Disgusting! ðŸ˜¡
Please Try to Understand RV Situation Or better Leave the show , I can elaborate Here His point of view but It would be so long ! 

Sorry but this is rude we watch the show and both characters are bashed left and center. Ranveer can be bashed just like Ishani have been bashed when she's wrong just like Ishani can be bashed for are mahan and fooliness. And both are disgusting in there rights right now be it with calling insulting each other by calling them a servant or characterless and to be honest I do fell Ranveer is a servant right now to Ritika and she's enjoying it.
 I find it rude when someone say to stop watching the show or get out of a forum. There is a thing call having an opinion.
Edited by Julie_Star - 8 years ago
mint2 thumbnail

Love and anger both make a person blind, same is the case with Ranveer, right now he is having both feeling inside him in extreme quantity, so he neither is able to see what Shikhar saw that whst Ishani was saying was just opposite to her actual feelings, and nor is he able to use his brain that whatever he is doing is r8 or wrong.
We all here are fan of ISHVEER, so if someone is saying something its just their love for them which is coming out in form of anger seeing the behavior of both of them. Same as Ranveer love is flowing out in form of his hatred and anger towards Ishani, and fake love towards Ritika.
Its not that ppl are only bashing Ranveer they are also bashing Ishani too, as turn by turn ISHVEER are hurting eachother same turn by turn, they are receiving bashing
Julie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think its bashing but criticism on a character wrong or both wrong. I bashed them both when I fell like, both of them are Dumbo's according to me.
mint2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Julie_Star

I don't think its bashing but criticism on a character wrong or both wrong. I bashed them both when I fell like, both of them are Dumbo's according to me.

Ya true, I totally agree with u, and being fan of ISHVEER, being fan of MATSH we all have the right to bash/criticize any of the character when we feel them to be wrong.
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 okay girls finally saw it ..n yes WU  made it worst .. after watching the scene yes Rv in anger is saying many horrible things ... worst was  calling Ishani " woh" n Ri " patni" ... r they married kiya ???  yeh kab huwa??? ..anyhow , yes it was his frustration talking but he will not be able to let go of Ish specially when he c her with Shikar ...btw Baa n Ishani scene was nice... now I hope in this track someone, most probably either Baa or shikar slap Rv for saying horrible things to Ishani ... I want someone to really hit that guy to make him c the reality ... Shikar can understand Ishani knowing her after few days  so why can't u Rv ????  brain dead indeed !!!... i want a very good track once ishveer r back for this torture cvs,...  n meanwhile plz someone give Ri food poising so she can keep away from Rv ... 
Ishveer-lover thumbnail
What Reality did Lawyerr Saw ? That he didn't killed anyone or what !
Flashback a Little where Rv was in court and Saying ke ishaani ko mein bachpan se jaanta huun aur mujhe pata hai ke woh kisi ka khoon nahi kar sakti , yeh zaroor kisi ko bachaane ki waja se kar rahi hai!
This was exact words by him ! And now , he is 100% that she never loved him because of all he has seen in his life done by ishaani before 2 years leap and after the leap and the words and reasons she has given to him when she was going to jail and By Karwachaut thing and there was a reason backwards for RV to believe that he never killed someone because he was thinking that she is may trying to save someone but now he sees no reason why she is still saying it ! Moreover , RV doesn't still 100% believe that She killed someone but He is more angry by the things she has done to him!
Edited by Ishveer-lover - 8 years ago
Ishveer-lover thumbnail
🤢Edited by Ishveer-lover - 8 years ago