Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Garkhelsun

HI Shobi ... that mooh bholi shadi show was real crap it should go off air : how is everyone else ? PK was hilarious I loved it - I want to see PIKU that looks great - have you guys seen this 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7gJ74ARN84 

hi sunita. how r u now healthwise? all clear from doctor?!!!  I know your hands are full atm but at same time u have to take care of your health as well ðŸ¤—
we all fine.  enjoying sunshine, temps. 15-19 deg.C.   how long for? ðŸ˜†
Piku has got good reviews overall but audience picked up by word of mouth

Ms.SK thumbnail
@sunita.  that link is PC's american show.   yes seen it.  hope she gets good review.   
Ms.SK thumbnail

Originally posted by: VishaD.

Reporters may take time to warm up. Servicewali Bahu is what Suhasi did with Housewife. Firstly its social message based show and time slot. Audience prefers shows with a lot of drama like QH compared to shows on social message. Even shows like SNS, SSK are doing well on ratings.

agree but I'm shocked because I thought both have got good fan base so was expecting BARC/TRP to be good
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Garkhelsun

Yeah I looked at the trailers - its hilarious - as soon as its available on DVD I will watch it .. I finally got Badlapur so will watch soon - I am soo tired i just want to sleep 

Me too dee.
I didn't tell anyone but i was mentally and emotionally drained out since yesterday. 
It was heavy rain and strong wind yesterday at work. Then i was informed that there was a tree that fell on a car parked in front. When i went to see, turned it it was my car. The windscreen was damaged, the bonnet was badly dented and even the left side had severe damage. And i coudn't move the car as tree was still dangling over the car. Had to call the authorities to come and chop the three and luckily we could claim the damages from them since the car was parked in their parking lot. Then rushed to the nearest police station to lodge a police report for claim purpose. And today had to go to meet the authorities and submit the papers though they said that the claim process could take up to months. So tired and mentally exhausted. My car would turn a year this week and then this happened.
VishaD. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

@sunita.  that link is PC's american show.   yes seen it.  hope she gets good review.   

I see many in Bollywood forum criticizing her accent. Woudn't the channel or show people had considered it? If they had problem with her accent, they would have opted for a dubbing artist which they didn't. Its BIG for someone from Bollywood to appear in a Hollywood show and that too in a lead role.
Garkhelsun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Visha - OMG !!! i am so sorry sweetie, but I know what you mean about mentally and emotionally drained.. thankfully you were not in the Car. 
@ shobi - Health has improved but I am really tired .. and like visha I am mentally emotionally and physically drained. I have no patience left to deal with all this that I am dealing with ... but I am trying 
VishaD. thumbnail
Yes dee, in fact i did not cry. More that i didn't know how to react or what to do. Yeah, its fated to happen. Perhaps something worse could have happened and only this took place. So being thankful as well ðŸ˜Š
Ms.SK thumbnail
@visha.  omg.  I am so shocked.   thank god you were not in the car. ðŸ¤—
is the car repairable or write off??   in mean time has your insurance given u a courtsey car?
@sunita.  I will say it once again - just be calm.  don't let your hard work go down the drain.  if anyone says anything, count to ten and turn a blind eye.  when it's over then sort it out with the people ðŸ¤—
VishaD. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

@visha.  omg.  I am so shocked.   thank god you were not in the car. ðŸ¤—

is the car repairable or write off??   in mean time has your insurance given u a courtsey car?
@sunita.  I will say it once again - just be calm.  don't let your hard work go down the drain.  if anyone says anything, count to ten and turn a blind eye.  when it's over then sort it out with the people ðŸ¤—

No, i'm claiming it from the Municipal Council as it was their tree and car was parked on their lot. But for them to pay will take time. Yes, it can be repaired. Sending it today.
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi to all ðŸ¤—
Visha thats so unfortunate and running behind authorities is so tiring. Hope u get ur insurance claim asap.

Reporters is good. I am enjoying it. There is no pulse racing drama like in family shows. Actors are good. Sony shows trps are shockingly low ðŸ˜² makes u wonder if the new system is reliable or not. Somehow SP remains on top always.