Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Tamil is stepping down so low these days .. so gross!!
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the promo
pavam vettaiyyan got caught.

How will he come out?
sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Villain look not suits Tamil..he looked like comedy villain..
Who is the person that following Meenu and Vetayan?? Is that Saravanan??
I fixed in my mind that Saravanan is died?? Illeya?? 
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was Douglas who followed Vettaiyan and TM..
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tuesday

Pandi takes vettaiyan bike and ask him to settle his debts and take the bike. Vettaiyan completely heart broken and goes back home. Meenashi ask him where bike. Tamil there so vettaiyan says at mechanic shop. Tamil tease him if he shall buy new bike for vettaiyan but he says no need. Tamil goes up. Vettaiyan tells the truth to meenashi about the bike. meenashi ask why cant he give the money and settle the debt. Vettaiyan says he got no money since he spend on amma medical and also on the land. Meenashi feels bad for him. She gives him her golds but vettaiyan says he will try to get cash elsewhere first nu. Tamil steals the money he gave meenashi from the cupboard.

Wednesday

Tamil comes and ask meenashi for the cash he gave her before. Meenashi goes to cupboard not able to find it. Meenashi comes and tells father. Grandma and vaithi wife follow her to search nicely. Vettaiyan comes back and tamil gives weird smile. Meenashi and res search and come down saying cash missing. Vettaiyan clearly now can see tamil plan something. Meenashi ask vettaiyan if he took 😲 vettaiyan says no he did not as he has not got the money yet nu but he did not take the cash. Tamil says out aloud how come suddenly money missing in their house. Thulasi is annoyed with tamil. Pandi comes there with the bike and said vettaiyan settle the money already so he came to give back the bike. Everyone shock and vettaiyan confused 😲 Vettaiyan says he never gave the money nu. Pandi said douglas gave. Vettaiyan confused.

Pandi leaves. meenashi  does not seem to believe vettaiyan Vettaiyan tries to call doughlas but not answered. Tamil does drama like his not angry but ask to make sure this issue don't go out shame only if people come to know vettaiyan stole tamil money nu. Granma also does not believe and leaves. Only thulasi tells vettaiyan she trust him nu.

Vettaiyan calls douglas again and he answers. Vettaiyan ask about the money. Douglas swear he did not give any money and clueless about this. He ask enna problem nu. Meenashi comes so vettaiyan says he will call back. Meenashi ask why he stole the money? vettaiyan hurt and ask if she believe he stole? She says yes. Vettaiyan hurt. Further meenashi ask if he stole the bangles that sujatha said missing 2 months back. She insults him and leaves. Vettaiyan unable to say anything.

Vettaiyan and rs tanni adichufying and vettaiyan polambufying about what happen. RS manage to calm him and make him feel better.

migan thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
All of them abusing vettaiyyan
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Next week promo..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSYKQ4fQ2_I&sns=em[/YOUTUBE]
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think it is about time that Saravanan's truth comes out...  I feel like this would be Tamil - Pandi's plan to separate Meenakshi - Vettaiyan...  ðŸ¥±

And Vettaiyan will go to RS and Saradha and tell them...  They will tell the truth of what happened to Saravanan...  ðŸ˜›

Unless they bring another Saravanan in...  I highly doubt that...  ðŸ˜†
migan thumbnail
Confirm it is Tamil the oen sending mail.
Loose tanama he got all details about VM from kalai.
migan thumbnail
Monday oct 19
Soundarya and meenakshi worried Tamil missing from last night and Vettaiyyan sends them off saying he ill be back.

Tami lcoems back asks about whereabouts of vaithi and Vettaiyyan laughs saying you went hotel to hotel last night meanwhile we finished things here. Tamil shock. Vettaiyyan asks Vaith ito get blessing and Vaithi too shy gets Tamil blessings.

Vettaiyyan kaila mullu kuthuchu Kalai takes it off and Tamil seeing tem closeby decifding to find out who she is

He recruits Kalai's relative and he goes t otalk to her scolding goingaround with Vettaiyyan.

She blurts about how Menaksh iand Vettaiyyan living acting and Meenakshi only wants Saravanan she is waiting and Vettaiyyan knows this. She will marry him if Meenakshi decides to leave.

tamil so happy that he got very big thing now.

Sudha hands over all accounts t oVettaiyyan saying I am not able as before so wanted to give this. Vettaiyyan in tears accepts.
Edited by migan - 8 years ago