Rushad Ranas entry to create problems between Ronit Roy and Pallavi

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
Problems cease to leave Neil aka Ronit Roy and Ragini aka Pallavi Kulkarni alone in Sony Entertainment Television's Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyar.
While it's proved that Neil is not the father of Suhani, Rushad Rana aka Ronnie's entry in the show will create a new problem in the couple's life

Though it's no secret that Ronnie is Suhani's biological father, he will reveal certain things from the past which will further create a distance between Neil and Ragini. Ronnie will claim that Rupali aka Mihika Verma was seeing both, Neil and him, when she got pregnant with Suhani. Even though Neil is not Suhani's father, he did share a relationship with Mihika or else she wouldn't have done a paternity test to find out who is the father of her child. This clearly indicates that Neil did cheat on Ragini! As this is revealed, Ragini will be seen completely heartbroken!

m.timesofindia.com/tv/news/hindi/Rushad-Ranas-entry-to-create-problems-between-Ronit-Roy-and-Pallavi-Kulkarni/articleshow/47148511.cms
Edited by ...RamonaG.... - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Oh shucks. I think this is Nivedita's plan to separate NR. I so dislike the character. 
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

this is indeed nivedita's plan to separate neil ragini and i really do not see ragini believing this crap again and again...TOI themself are not sure what the plot is ..first it was rushad solving the issue between them ,then it was madhav entering the show and now this??😆
sampa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Still we have not got happiness 
before that sad news came
hope this time ragini trust neil ðŸ˜­
xyze thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is FL2's plan pakka...but I don't want Ragini believing any of this...would take away the essense of the guilt and sadness she felt after seeing the DNA report.I don't want her to repeat her mistake.
BlueMoon8 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is pure nonsense .. 
NB's whole story revolves around this stupid thing of "Cheating" .. 

First, Ragini suspected .. so the divorce .. now again Ronnie's here to tell the same thing .. again Ragini will be tricked to believe again .. 

and So Neil get's angry that he doesn't enjoys Ragini's trust .. So will agree to marry FL2 finally ..

They CVs have absolutely no story ... What about their tagline ? 

Pati Patni alaag ho sakte hain .. paar Maa Baap nahin .. In all this crap.. I'm missing the kids 
Edited by BlueMoon8 - 8 years ago
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I didn't quite get this.

So Neil actually did cheat on Ragini 😲
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
They will destroy everything, if they make Ragini believe this non-sense again. Her character will be butchered beyond repair.

This better not be true.😡
Edited by -Arsal- - 8 years ago
sampa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueMoon8

This is pure nonsense .. NB's whole story revolves around this stupid thing of "Cheating" .. First, Ragini suspected .. so the divorce .. now again Ronnie's here to tell the same thing .. again Ragini will be tricked to believe again .. and So Neil get's angry that he doesn't enjoys Ragini's trust .. So will agree to marry FL2 finally ..

They CVs have absolutely no story ... What about their tagline ? 
Pati Patni alaag ho sakte hain .. paar Maa Baap nahin .. In all this crap.. I'm missing the kids 

NB has no story 
again and again same think
serial started with this issue after almost 5 month still it is same 
story is not all moving
I was really waiting for story to move on their kids
how as parents solve  their kids problem 
but seems again we are at square 
from where it has started
now it's really going to be boring
verma.nisha151 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail