CODE RED AWAAZ Rules TRPs Chart Celebrations : Sakshi Tanwar

SakshianSneh thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

In Pics: Actors Sakshi Tanwar and Yash Sinha has a reason to celebrate; know what's the secret
The entire team of crime based serial Code Red Awaaz' has a reason to celebrate. The show has reached to the number 1 position by getting the highest TRP. There was a cake cutting ceremony arranged on the set of the show to celebrate the success of this winning moment.
Actress Sakshi Tanwar plays the narrator of the show. Talkingmore about the achievement, the actress says, "Everyone is dealing with their problems and our show takes it to another level in terms of its solution. I feel blessed to be a part of such shows which viewers like to watch it. So far, the response has been great by the audiences and I genuinely want to appeal to them by saying, Chup mat rahiye, awaaz uthaiye.'
In a conversation with Daily Bhaskar.com, Yash Sinha who plays the role of crime journalist says, "I do not have words to express the happiness behind this achievement. The role of Kabir and the concept of the show are very different. Viewers are watching this concept and that's the reason we have topped the chart. Also, our team has a talented actress like Sakshi Tanwar who is so perfect in her role that we can learn lot from her."
Producer and Director Shri Anshuman Kishore Singh along with his family members were also present on the set.
Article Link : http://daily.bhaskar.com/news/ENT-TV-in-pics-actors-sakshi-tanwar-and-yash-sinha-has-a-reason-to-celebrate-know-whats-4982271-PHO.html
Congratulations & Celebrations ...
check out for images of Sakshi Tanwar & Yash Sinha during cake cutting on ( instagram.com/angel_ofEarth )Edited by SakshianSneh - 8 years ago