nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Saputara... this very word..evokes..some great memories of Ashlok.. their very first meeting.. and also we got introduced to Shlok Agnihotri, the suave, suited...arrogant..assured businessman who loves his father and respects him.. and does not care much for his mother. WE saw the madcap.. Aastha K who took the seniors on a trip so that Suman aunty could see her granddaughter perform on the stage..who was Misti btw.. 
Why am I writing all this down.. bcoz I watched the first two episodes again last night.. after a long time.. and after seeing them.. I started falling for ASHLOK all over again. Omg.. can't get over that feeling of awe and the curiosity it ignited in me.. and the Shlok Agnihotri I saw was just o/s.. went weak at the knees... just seeing him..esp in the train.. what attitude.. what..expressions.. .. ⭐️⭐️⭐️

As we are going to be seeing a reenactment of Saputara today, I wanted to refresh my memory and I fell for Ashlok all over again. They are the best and SP ignoring them and not recognizing their talent and hard work is such a joke. 

I found another thing.. when Shlok was in the train..trying to get home.. he was wearing a PURPLE SHIRT.. ANJALI A PURPLE BLOUSE with a grand saree and NA WAS IN A PURPLE DHOTI.. with white angavastram... (the dhoti worn around the shoulders)

So Purple is not new.. to the show..only now made this observation and I almost fell out of my bed..when I saw all 3 of them sporting the same colour. 

Someone loves COLOR PURPLE n it is not just INDRAJEET SARKAR. 😆😆😆 He is the latest entrant to fall prey to this colour. 😉 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
After ur writeup im watching those old ones.good post
sashra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How can you watching old episodes.any link pls send me.I'll try can't watching.
nim_var thumbnail

Originally posted by: dv19

After ur writeup im watching those old ones.good post

DV... do see it as you will know why you started following this show.. I mean the magic, the rawness, the earthy appeal is so evident.. I was just floored... by seeing it. 😃
nim_var thumbnail

Originally posted by: sashra

How can you watching old episodes.any link pls send me.I'll try can't watching.

Hi Sashra,

it is easy go to Hotstar app and search of the show under tv shows.. and all the episodes are there..

google for hotstar.. and it will show up..
jhumjhum thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely post Nimmy right those were best days of EBP n that's why we fall in love with Ashlok but when they want to recreate those scene with no intensity n charm it's make me feel sad I want back my intense sizzling Ashlok EBP 😭 😭 😭.Edited by jhumjhum - 8 years ago
SajSassy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nim_var

Saputara... this very word..evokes..some great memories of Ashlok.. their very first meeting.. and also we got introduced to Shlok Agnihotri, the suave, suited...arrogant..assured businessman who loves his father and respects him.. and does not care much for his mother. WE saw the madcap.. Aastha K who took the seniors on a trip so that Suman aunty could see her granddaughter perform on the stage..who was Misti btw..

Why am I writing all this down.. bcoz I watched the first two episodes again last night.. after a long time.. and after seeing them.. I started falling for ASHLOK all over again. Omg.. can't get over that feeling of awe and the curiosity it ignited in me.. and the Shlok Agnihotri I saw was just o/s.. went weak at the knees... just seeing him..esp in the train.. what attitude.. what..expressions.. ..⭐️⭐️⭐️

As we are going to be seeing a reenactment of Saputara today, I wanted to refresh my memory and I fell for Ashlok all over again. They are the best and SP ignoring them and not recognizing their talent and hard work is such a joke.

I found another thing.. when Shlok was in the train..trying to get home.. he was wearing a PURPLE SHIRT.. ANJALI A PURPLE BLOUSE with a grand saree and NA WAS IN A PURPLE DHOTI.. with white angavastram... (the dhoti worn around the shoulders)

So Purple is not new.. to the show..only now made this observation and I almost fell out of my bed..when I saw all 3 of them sporting the same colour.

Someone loves COLOR PURPLE n it is not just INDRAJEET SARKAR.😆😆😆He is the latest entrant to fall prey to this colour.😉

Only difference is purple suited the agnis! I remember Shlok at the door, with wind on his face IS sported a diff purple a couple of days back, a silk shirt, atrocious for his skin tone! more apt to make a blouse for a pearl white silk saree 😆
akashavani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah Nimmy...Superbb...The Saputara Epi...are simply..Intensely Gripping ...Fascinating Awesome  Shlok Agnihotri. ..Cute Beautiful as Button Astha Kirloskar. ...Magical AShlok..just Sizzled  from first moment Those were really. .Golden Days of Ebp...Even Now Gripping us ...whenever  we watch...ooo Awesome..

Hope these Scenes are ..Recreated Beautifully  Ebp...if differently..

Purple definitely  Suited ...Agnihothri Family. ...Royally...
But on ..Indrajeet Sarcar. Purple looks ...Pansy...

Waiting eagerly  for ..The revisiting to start. ...Ebp.
Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes nimmy...
I remember the color purple but the difference is it suited our pillars and not sarkar 😆

Infact nimmy I was going through some scnes in stranger track and ashlok first anni cele in Mumbai...wow man these two are just awesome and their chemistry rocks...their expressions and body language was just bang on...I guess Waseem was still there that time! 
Astha hugging shlok during the celebrations and shlokh confessing that she is his wajhood was done wonderfully ! 
Yes! Ashlok not selected for the Jodi award is a joke and nach baliye is considered because it's is Ekta production...sad ! Biased !
Actually all this award function can be called Ekta maiya show

And now the current track also Iam enjoying ...only thing bugging is ashlok screen space has  drastically reduced! That's the only thing I want cvs to take care...after all we watch the show for ashlok right ???
Edited by Dogan1 - 8 years ago
Sajiie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh nimmo I am dying to see it ..but have to wait for vacation to see it on hotstar...here it is still saying coming soon 😡..I don't know when they will allow hotstar here...funny thing is they allow all regional language serials in hotstar...only Hindi serials are not available ...
What to say about the magic of ashlok...it was so captivating..still holding on to it only Bcoz of that magic..even though it is nowhere near it..
Will we be able to see the shlok agnihotri again...who was so full of attitude and arrogant too..
I would love to see him in three  piece suit again...hope the production house didn't use his clothes on another character..and will give him back those with some additional suits and new shirts..vibrant colors...
The purple that he wore was so nice..the way he stood with his one hand up holding on to door..awww..  So many beautiful memories...

Edited by Honeypot - 8 years ago