CID

Episode 1225 Satara Mein CID aired on 8th May 2015 (Friday)

ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
To be editedEdited by ANGELICEYES - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANGELICEYES thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

Next week: The duo and Purvi galore. Shreya kidnapped. Daya sir lying on rail tracks unconscious as a train heads towards him. It's about someone who gets kidnapped and a ring is being demanded in return.

Can we please get the EDT?

Minionite thumbnail
The way it looked from the precap, some lady comes crying about her husband, Sumit, has been kidnapped and the kidnappers are asking for a ring in return. The 3 I mentioned above are in some rocky, isolated area. There is one sequence of Abhijeet sir going under a rock to pull something out (looking extra dashing) and Daya sir spots a foot from up above. And then cut to they show Shreya being kidnapped (again) and Daya sir lying on a set of rails unconscious (gaining conscious) and a train coming towards him.

How a kidnapping turns to officer killing is beyond me but it's my WU so let's hope it's like this week when I got a really good episode. 
binod.abhijeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I did catch the precap too...looking forward for energetic duo scenes and good storyline.Edited by binod.abhijeet - 8 years ago
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Pushed up
This is a combo of tourism and suicide special..
Minionite thumbnail
^ I'll take a Tylenol before sitting down to do the WU of this one then. Or maybe I'll just keep playing Gallan Goodiyaan and Dil Dhadakne Do in between. Edited by KhotaSikaShreya - 8 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ANGELICEYES

Pushed up
This is a combo of tourism and suicide special..

Why these stupid tourism specials? They'll do nothing but chase someone or something from one place to another showing us all the lovely spots. I hate such episodes. 😡 They won't have any story. I hope there's no OTT or Sholay song when Daya is on the railway track. 🥱

At the same time I don't want Abhijeet completely vanished when Daya is in danger either.
visrom thumbnail
I didn't see the promo, but I was imagining this.

He slowly opened his eyes to find himself in flat on a railway track. He thought he was dreaming. He tried to get up but found himself unable to stand up as his feet were tied...his hands too were tied to his back. He saw a signal nearby. It showed red (thank God). Daya tried to free himself but the ropes were too strong.

Alert CID officer that he was, he soon came back to the real world and remembered what had happened. A few hours back he was travelling from a Kunegaon to Mumbai at around 10PM (he had gone to make some enquiries with respect to a case) There was an unmanned level crossing and the signal was green. He waited to see if any train was approaching, when in the bright moonlight he saw 3 men lurking near the track. He knew that they were upto some mischief. He ran towards the 3 men and found that they were trying to loosen the track's joints and probably cause a major diaster!

Daya fired in the air and ran towards them. But the 3 of them escaped into the jungles beside the track. Daya followed them into the jungle but found no one. Daya switched on his phone's flashlight and looked around. Suddenly something hit his head and he fell unconscious.

3 rough-looking guys came up from behind the trees. One guy checked his pocket and found Daya's badge. Yeh toh CID officer hai', he said. Isko bhi baandh do track par', his boss said.

Back at the bureau, Abhijeet was wondering why Daya had not reached Mumbai yet. Kunegaon to Mumbai was 132 km and would take only 3 hours (2 and half by Daya's standards). He tried calling Daya, but got the same response Aapka dial kiya gaya number iss samay switched off hai'. Since he had access to number tracking system, he decided to find out where Daya was.

Edited by visrom - 8 years ago
Twilight123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow...Vis di,very nice...chalo dekhtey hai, what fw is planning this time for us...😆
visrom thumbnail
We won't get anything like this. It's just a story idea I got. But these days I am getting ideas but no time to write thrillers.