Chetan Bhagat's new college program!

Seventh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
So hey guys, it's me Jasmin. ðŸ˜› I'm here to tell you about Chetan Bhagat's new program that will be soon offered throughout the world, in every post secondary institution there is. The name of the program is... "CHETAN BHAGAT'S DIPLOMA ON LIFE" trust me friends, enroll in it asap.

***Anyone who doesn't have this diploma will be deemed an idiot to the rest of society, and your country.***

In this course you will learn exactly how to be like the great Mr. Bhagat.

You will learn the following things if you decide to participate in this lovely program he's offering.

***COURSE OUTLINE***       
- How to judge people when you have half the story.
- How to become a target on twitter.
- How to be come a dance judge, then judge based on the relationship which you know nothing about, rather than the dance.
- How to become the butt of jokes.
- How to repeat personal things to contestants, and regular people that bother them, and hit below the belt.
- How to boost yourself esteem, and/or show your superiority by belittling others on a public television show.
LAST BUT NOT LEAST You will learn how to judge someone's lifestyle, and/or choices.

***Don't miss the chance to enroll in this course before it fills up, hurry down to your local college right now!***