my thoughts on the 1st week

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Sher khan, Sher Khan,Sher Khan, Sher Khan he rocked total star of the show I want to eat him lol he is exceptionally yummy 😆😳 I love him😳. I have watched gaurav's 1 show before this 1 sapna bhaire naina so I always knew he was an amazing actor, he has always been handsome but really he looks exceptionally hot and sexy as Sher Khan. with no forum I have been gushing over him as if its the 1st time I am seeing him to my friend the whole week. Apart from the looks the acting has been fantastic as expected he has been whimsical, flimy, dreamy, serious and dangerous and at the same time an innocence has been brought to the character he is true lover boy love him. Bt I would also want more dimensions to be brought to this character as the show goes on. I saw the latest promo today for after he finds out that shraddha was forced to marry him and it looks exceptional. And I really love that even though he loves his mom a lot he is very much aware of her nature and stands up against her. I hope as the show goes on that this is maintained and he isn't shown as dumb to high light the strenght of the female lead.                             
Now to the actually show I dnt know how many of you watch begusarai on &TV this show is kind of the poor man's version of that show. The gangster theme of this show is similar to that show except that show is more male dominated, extremely dark and this 1 is probably gona be more about the woman and I think this 1 probably is more candy floss. Only similarity btw the shows is that the main female leads are quite deadish and useless I could swap them that's hw similair they are lol sorry I do not like bad acting.                        

Bhanvri Devi- what a woman she is extremely commanding just like her son. She is just over smart she is gona be a terrible saas. I fear the sort of tricks she is gona do to humiliate shraddha and to cause more trouble for her and sher. I liked hw at the end of the week they showed her saas though finally we saw her being abit scared of some1. Her saas looks like she is a positive character and so will be on shraddha's side.  

Bad and things that will have to be worked on.
Shraddha- I have already expressed my views on the actress in another post and this 1 I find her to be exceptionally weak and the weakest link in the show. Either 2 things are wrong either she is a bad actress or she is playing the character wrong. This character is clearly a strong character . This isn't a meek character 1st episode we see her running off no thought of family honor or her families well being so this is not a typical meek, no confidence girl plus the next day we see her doing the cleaning up project. However this strength in the sort of scenes she is getting is not coming out in the acting however it is there in the scenes. I think the problem is that they have gotten the actress to play a strong girl as if she was typical character and so for me it doesn't suit the character coz by doing this there is nothing that shows she is diff from any of the other meek, no confidence female characters we have. Bt the truth is this is an exceptionally strong character.

Now unfortunately coz of Gaurav getting hurt and him probably not going to be apart of the show for a while coz he needs to rest we probably gona see a lot more focus on her and so I hope that her acting picks up, she shows the strength in her character otherwise i dnt have a problem with her.  and the actress is obviously new i would hope she would want to read how i feel watching her because acting is all about how an audience sees you and one should be humble enough to always want to improve in that business.                            

Her family- they a boring lot just like her nothing wrong with the acting by any of her family members though bt again they just lack spark i think they mentioned a brother or was it a sister who went wayward so hopefully that will be an interesting character from their family.            

The romance- I am really happy that they showed all their previous scenes b4 marriage in 1 episode I found it a little boring. So looking forward to a lot more intensity after their marriage.                                                      

Strenghts that would also need to be improved on

it will definitely be the quick pace of the show this marriage was super fast like a bullet which I was quite surprised at dnt knw whether I like that or not coz we probably gona go straight to the saas bahu nonsense. I hope that is limited.                         

I think the focus of the disunity of Shers family should be shown more.        

That's about it I am not too interested in the cousin/brother or whoever he is having had a r/ship with shraddha this is a very typical angle bt let's see if they make it interesting or not and hw they will show it and whether its just done to show the diff btw sher and him coz the guy seems non goon like. If I had to rate the show I would give it a 7. Loving sher and Bhanvri Devi also I like the guy who came and gave the wedding gift and who Devi seems to dislike. Watched a few of his previous shows he is an exceptional actor and a great addition to the cast

but looking to the coming weeks i do hope that show doesnt turn typical and crazy and we get to see different issues being shown in a realistic way i have liked the fact that we saw Shraddha running of and caring about herself without a care in the world so hopefully we see a complete good show 
Edited by sandiab - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi sandia...
if this show doesn't  maintain the actual story,then i am quitting...i liked the promos...
what pulled me towards this show was 'sher shingh' ...we  have heroes who hate heroines and fall in love with them later or heroes  who are made to look dum for the FL...but sher singh is real different...brat,rough.tough,rugged,intelligent,don  and yet  an one woman man!!!..i hope i get to see more variations in him...from the promos i thought this would be an intense story but marriage with in a week...i dont know 

...show needs some spark you are right...shraddha 's side story is little dull.

bhanvri devi is mad and i  am enjoying her so much...i love villains like her...very intelligent

what i liked about shraddha  is that she is not all sacrificing queen...she ran away !!i hope they maintain this...as i  said in your earlier post i think this girl portraying shraddha will improve with time..
Edited by vallu123 - 8 years ago
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hey ther so finally m here to tell wat r my thoughts on this show😳
not much of a speaker or a writer (blame my laziness😆)so bear with my blabbers😆

Sher khan :- One of the strongest characters on the show.A son of a gangster yet he s sweet to the person who he really cares.So it was love at first sight for him after seeing shraddha😉
I loved how his character is and i guess ther r many layers to his character which r yet to b revealed😊
And gaurav s doing a very good job as sher😊

Bhanvri Devi :- Another of the strongest characters in this show!!A gangster and a lady who s strong and holds tremendous power in the village...Its definitely goin to be kickass wen v get to c d faceoffs between her and sher.. She isnt really pleased with sher falling in love with a girl who is not up to their status and she couldnt digest the fact that d gal rejected HER son..
Would love to c more of her tricks and d way sher tackles them...

Shraddha :- I actually like d character of this girl and i think this is how its supposed to be i guess...She s a simple girl who lives with her family and something has happened to her family in the past cos it was mentioned something abt her brother n d last epis..I agree that this girl should improve a lott but since its her first show i guess so we have to wait for tt..

Apart frm these shraddha's family doesnt interest me in a bit except that something has happened to their son shaurya...

I like sher's family members their bua or watever they call that lady cos sher's mom couldnt speak anything in front of her it was as if everything was in control under that lady..
I also like that 2 guyzzz😆😆they r funny at some places😳

So to conclude the 1st week epis wer good and interesting!!
Waiting for another set of interesting epis to catch upon..

Aishu
Edited by Anapneo3003 - 8 years ago
littoos thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice post...yes sher is really one unique charactr though we had many gundatypes heroes in many serials b4 he has somethng spcl abt him...and so does many othr charactrs like bhavri devi and his othr family members...a lot is to unveil and i'm really excitd...
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome post well described 
waiting for tonight episode let see...
beatsdongandy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hello m also from begusarai forum. well like we predicted laakhan and sher singh r nt similar but yeah this poonam and shraddha r too similar.but i m disappointed with the marriage happening within the 1st week :o i thought they would show some intense obssesd love then mutual love and marriage.but i really like gaurav.he is too good as sher singh ;)
sfarazi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great post! The actress playing Shraddha isn't very good because I think this is her first show? Not sure but she reminds me a little of Chhavi Pandey (are there any Ek Boond Ishq fans here?) when she first started and then as the show progressed Chhavi just blew us away with her performance so hopefully this new girl will do the same.
I agree, Shraddha's family lacked chemistry and also once Shraddha's acting improves, the chemistry with Sher will also improve. I'm loving Bhanvri Devi though! She is amazing and I feel like she is a strong villain - one that you love to hate!