Article on day 1 and shoot pic: P32
Sunday Mag cover: P34
Fawad-Alia-Sid look test pic from Kapoor and Sons: P38
Fawad at Sofitel Mumbai: P46
Fawad for Republic By Omar: P52, 53
Fawad for India Today Supplement Spice(First Look): P53 and P54

Shoot starts:
Karan Johar @karanjohar

@shakunbatra 's #kapoorandsons kickstarts today!! All the best to the cast and crew!! @S1dharthM @_fawadakhan_ @aliaa08 @chintskap

Alia Bhatt @aliaa08

Kapoor & sons beginsss !!! Wish us luckkk ;) wohooo @karanjohar @S1dharthM @shakunbatra @_fawadakhan_ @chintskap

Embedded image permalink

Sidharth Malhotra @S1dharthM

Day 1 of #kapoorandsons wish us luck people @shakunbatra @aliaa08 @iFawadKhan @chintskap @karanjohar

Embedded image permalink
Karan Johar @karanjohar

Haha!! Posters made by twitter fans have already started!!!! #kapoorandsons ...

New Interview:
Edited by .Hajmola. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Info on Fawad Khan's upcoming movies:
Kapoor & Sons - Dharma Productions

Starring - Fawad Khan, Alia Bhatt, Siddharth Malhotra, Rishi Kapoor, Ratna Pathak Shah
Look test done. Shoot starts in May

Battle for Bittora - Anil Kapoor Productions

Starring - Fawad Khan, Sonam Kapoor
Shoot starts June

Mr Chaloo - Excel

Starring - Fawad Khan, Priyanka Chopra

Edited by shweta_r - 8 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Lets start this thread with a new rumor

heard this In the big league

Click here to enlarge image

Fawad Khan has apparently inked a three- film deal with Yash Raj Films

THE industry grapevine is buzzing with rumours that Pakistani actor Fawad Khan, who debuted in Bollywood last year with the remake of Khoobsurat, has signed a three- film deal with Yash Raj Films ( YRF).

Last year, reports had emerged about Fawad co- starring with Kareena Kapoor Khan in a YRF movie. Though he denied the news, he admitted to have been in talks with a few big banners. " Now his deal with YRF has come finally through," says a source.

It is said that the actor recently landed in India to begin shoot for his next, Battle of Bittora, with Sonam Kapoor.

Another source says, " Fawad is currently busy prepping for the novel- inspired film. As far as his three- film deal is concerned, he is waiting for the YRF officials to make an official announcement about the contract." At the moment, he apparently has his hands full with projects like Sohail Khan's My Punjabi Nikkah and Karan Johar's Kapoor and Sons opposite Alia Bhatt.

While Fawad was not available for comment, Rafiq Gangjee from the production house denies the story.

Source: Mid-day

UglyDuckling. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I hope it remains a rumour.
BornHyper thumbnail
Huh.. I do not mind any rumor... There hardly has been any news about him.. any news is welcome.

UglyDuckling. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
When is the shoot starting? ðŸ˜¡
TheRager thumbnail
^^^Must be May. Alia said in a chat that its May plus the casting call that got leaked also said May. I think the reason for delay is either pre prod is still going on or because Alia and Rishi are shooting for other movies. 
I dunno why the Kapoors didnt start BFB if they wanted to make the film. 
BornHyper thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

^^^Must be May. Alia said in a chat that its May plus the casting call that got leaked also said May. I think the reason for delay is either pre prod is still going on or because Alia and Rishi are shooting for other movies. 

I dunno why the Kapoors didnt start BFB if they wanted to make the film. 

Was'nt Sonam busy with so many other things? She was shooting and promoting movies, attending events, fell ill also, endorsements.. Rhea is busy styling the whole of BW and then they also have this clothing line coming up 'Rheason'... where do they have the time? 

Its already May so i hope the shooting starts soon.
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: shweta_r

Was'nt Sonam busy with so many other things? She was shooting and promoting movies, attending events, fell ill also, endorsements.. Rhea is busy styling the whole of BW and then they also have this clothing line coming up 'Rheason'... where do they have the time? 

Its already May so i hope the shooting starts soon.

But inspite of all this Sonam has gone ahead and started Neeraja. She could have started BFB instead. Fawad is anyways vella. 
I think BFB for Sonam is a case of home production so she will prioritize everything else over it. They got a stinging slap when boxofficeindia.co.in published that the film is shelved. 
BornHyper thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

But inspite of all this Sonam has gone ahead and started Neeraja. She could have started BFB instead. Fawad is anyways vella. 
I think BFB for Sonam is a case of home production so she will prioritize everything else over it. They got a stinging slap when boxofficeindia.co.in published that the film is shelved. 

I do not think they have done any pre-prod work on BFB other than screenplay (and this too going by what Anuja said in an interview)... so it will take time