Don't think Neil will support Sam ?

trulymaheshfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
After today's precap and seeing Sam hating Radhika and deciding to cut her wings(Dream or Career).Don't think Neil will support Sam in this.
Arjun is gonna be the boss for Sam and Radhika,i guess he will fall for Radhika and Sam will fall for Arjun :P 

Just a guess :P

Can understand Sam but she turning like her mother who don't acknowledge her talent and not allowing her to build career,like Sam is now trying to do with Radhika

And Radhika it would have been the best if she didn't take the job and joined another company and build her career 
Edited by truelymaheshfan - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kruthi24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well I feel the opposite ðŸ¤”
I guess neil is gona help sam..
I Just hope that this doesn't turn into those same old boring serials
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
even i think neil wont support sam in this but i see him falling for radhika..
i dont want to see sam in the bad light so i hope they wont show sam arjun radhika triangle. 
as arjun gave her a hope and made her realise to face the probs he might change her views against radhika in future too.
Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
IL be happiest person if Neil doesn't support Sam in this.. and there might be MU btw them..
whatever it be, if he won't support Sam, am sure he will fall for Radz.. and i think that would mk more sense, after all Arjun falling for Radz or showing Arjun Radz won't go down well with viewers, i think Kash can match up to Aham more than Monica
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Shravan said in an article that his role is to bring a balance between the two girls and to add romance lol. Whatever that means 😆

I am not too excited abt Sam turning into Bonnie 2.0.

And for petes sake! Can these writers just leave Arjun for Sam pls? Sam's sister is also going to come into the picture so how many girls will Arjun have? 😆
Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heavens_Kiss

Shravan said in an article that his role is to bring a balance between the two girls and to add romance lol. Whatever that means 😆

And for petes sake! Can these writers just leave Arjun for Sam pls? Sam's sister is also going to come into the picture so how many girls will Arjun have? 😆

Can you share that article plz?? and romance whom Monica or Kash??
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rihan05

Can you share that article plz?? and romance whom Monica or Kash??

Article is from the rival site. I don't know if it will get posted link>>http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/manmarziyan-great-combination-of-youth-and-family-drama-shravan-reddy-150418

He didn't mention who the romance will be with but after watching indian telly for this long I am going to put my money on Radhika. It's only then it will be entertaining 😆 and will cause some conflict between Sam and Neil.
Ri21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rihan05

IL be happiest person if Neil doesn't support Sam in this.. and there might be MU btw them..
whatever it be, if he won't support Sam, am sure he will fall for Radz.. and i think that would mk more sense, after all Arjun falling for Radz or showing Arjun Radz won't go down well with viewers, i think Kash can match up to Aham more than Monica

agree
@bold i think the same
Ri21 thumbnail
going by all the episodes aired. neil and radhika seems more convincing than radhika arjun as arjun sam had somethng starting with the way they met. 
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Heavens_Kiss

This line is still making me LOL! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Hehehe But yeah totally agree! I too want Sam n Arjun! Thy hv intense chemistry that came through in just few scenes they did together... Think if thy actually show us a whirlwind romance? Ufff😉