Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
for me today's episode and radhika was total disappointment
starting with radhika's father i never liked him its high time now he should change his mentality of "chote sheher bara sheher" and he kept on bashing sam and after getting to know the truth he even didnot appologise to piyali. and radhika. whatever now she is just for sam. she didnot even tell her dad the truth and stop him for blaming sam. mistakes were there from both the sides but wat radhika did today now she is to blamed. and piyali god knows what problem she has with sam. she is so stubborn. today there was no arjun also. unhappy with today's episode.
now the same drama continues a shy girl frm small twn comes to city for job and her boss and employee torture her and she ll become mahan in the end.
i guess i had too much expectations from the show.
SaRa enmity starts. 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niharika17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so true...
after the initial days of freshness it is taking the cliched route...

Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I hate the episode to the core, hw could Piyali always insult and hurt her daughter, seems like she is Sam's biggest enemy,
Yes so SaRa enmity started, v.soon everyone will torture Radz including Sam, than somehow Sam will start to feel for Radz, than they will become frnds, than Arjun will be meet Radz and fall for her shy introvert nature, Sam will be in love with.Arjun wen she gets to know Arjun prefering Radz more than her, again she will get into revenge mode and thus CV will always keep showing Sam in bad light !!
Ri21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niharika17

so true...

after the initial days of freshness it is taking the cliched route...

SP drama starts 
Ri21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rihan05

I hate the episode to the core, hw could Piyali always insult and hurt her daughter, seems like she is Sam's biggest enemy,
Yes so SaRa enmity started, v.soon everyone will torture Radz including Sam, than somehow Sam will start to feel for Radz, than they will become frnds, than Arjun will be meet Radz and fall for her shy introvert nature, Sam will be in love with.Arjun wen she gets to know Arjun prefering Radz more than her, again she will get into revenge mode and thus CV will always keep showing Sam in bad light !!

same old drama.. if this happens i might stop watching.. 
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Frankly, it was disgusting and if they continue their obsession with that irritating Radhika who has zero depth, they may as well bid the show goodbye. Literally nobody cares about another cliche nonsense. I am so done with the show tbh. 
Sam is a much better character and Kashmira deserves better than this stupidity. Radhika is such an annoying loser, god. -_- 
Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ri21

same old drama.. if this happens i might stop watching..

I still have high hopes, coz the PH makes good shows, so i haven't lost my hopes, i just hope by any chance they dnt show us an undigested twist..
Ri21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Star_girl

Frankly, it was disgusting and if they continue their obsession with that irritating Radhika who has zero depth, they may as well bid the show goodbye. Literally nobody cares about another cliche nonsense. I am so done with the show tbh. 

Sam is a much better character and Kashmira deserves better than this stupidity. Radhika is such an annoying loser, god. -_- 

ya m so disappointed it literly looked like piyali gave her the job out of sympathy and for reputation of BS. where is the talent?? and she even texted and called sam for job its like begging.. if they showed there was job offer and they only approaching radhika would have been convincing.
but ya earlier too i said sam's character hooks me up with the show. but ya ll be able to see a new shade of sam. the bossy one. 
Ri21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rihan05

I still have high hopes, coz the PH makes good shows, so i haven't lost my hopes, i just hope by any chance they dnt show us an undigested twist..

i know thats why had hopes high but god knows till when.
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Episode was underwhelming! But this is a daily and that too a Mon-Sat one so I am going to cut them some slack. They have given us good episodes thus far so I am going to trust what I see on screen.

Basically I am going to play the wait & watch game but if I see disastrous love triangles like Rads/Sam/ Arjun I am so out! Not her for dumb romances that create rifts between friends.

So writers if you'll are reading this. You'll screwed up today. Sloppy writing and uninspiring dialogues. You 'll made Radhika a statue and are now turning Sam into some biatch! 👎🏼 so the least u'll can do is not add annoying triangles into the mix.