Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

You want to see? It's Mishkat-Aneri and their new best friend on set. Their phones. ðŸ˜†

I saw it on TV.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Just saw it online...One important news was Strike is going to be on...😕
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Viraj does the truth-break and goes to KNH to meet Nisha? 

Family would go back if they take CM seriously? What if they tell KN not to behave childishly and they can't separate? 

I think Saurav would be caught..and Kabir goes to release him or something? Meanwhile Viraj does the truth break in front of GF? I wish it's only Ramesh. And then the KV fight happens..and later KN decides to go to GF, where FJ only has broken? 

I think Ramesh wouldn't be able to support KN so immediately. He already feels so betrayed. He would take time. But yes, he would come around eventually and give his support. 

I hadn't considered family forcing KN to stay together. I thought once everyone found about CM and FJ, they'd hate Kabir and want KN to seperate thinking that Nisha deserved better?

Same, I also wish it was only Ramesh dealing with CM right now. The entire family knowing about it would make it even more complicated. Which I guess is good for drama but whatever. 

How would Kabir release Saurav? Saurav has the swipe card to enter, Kabir is locked out. 

All in all, we can be assured that Sumit bp is coming soon. I was kinda hoping that Sumit would reveal CM after being revealed himself -- kinda like in revenge. But I guess that would go against the general idea of the family wanting KN LS but not DoSu LS. 
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

For strike, who all will not be working? Editors? Or what? 
Edited by lovely_lady - 8 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely_lady

I hadn't considered family forcing KN to stay together. I thought once everyone found about CM and FJ, they'd hate Kabir and want KN to seperate thinking that Nisha deserved better?

Same, I also wish it was only Ramesh dealing with CM right now. The entire family knowing about it would make it even more complicated. Which I guess is good for drama but whatever. 

How would Kabir release Saurav? Saurav has the swipe card to enter, Kabir is locked out. 

All in all, we can be assured that Sumit bp is coming soon. I was kinda hoping that Sumit would reveal CM after being revealed himself -- kinda like in revenge. But I guess that would go against the general idea of the family wanting KN LS but not DoSu LS. 

Wouldn't Nisha tell GDA was a plan...Or actually come clean of CM and tell Kabir isn't a bad guy? GF believing or not is different. Also..Just due to FJ, Kabir gets hated? 😕 GF wouldn't have enough proof that it was Kabir...they cannot blame him completely for conspiracy but just for carelessness and there is Saurav's word also, unless DoSa comes out and makes things awkward. 

Ramesh keeping CM down would be better...but both CM and FJ out to the family would mess up things a lot. 

I don't know...Sumit just locked a simple door and not a swipe card door. May be security holds Saurav, and Kabir goes in. 

I think Sumit's BP would happen during 50YC only, till then evidences would be gathered. If Sumit's BP happens, most of MUs would be over, which isn't possible. Also..there is still LT which Sumit has to play with. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely_lady

For strike, who all will not be working? Editors? Or what? 

Workers actually. Lightmen and other labors. 
-Facetious- thumbnail

Yeah.. He is going to buy a new phone then.. does it connect?😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Yeah.. He is going to buy a new phone then.. does it connect?😆

No shooting and hence he would get free time to get phone? 😉
-Facetious- thumbnail

No shooting and hence he would get free time to get phone? 😉

This is what I didn't want to hear. ðŸ˜†
shivani_agl thumbnail
i have this odd feeling that vj might have been raped n kabir was the result ... jo hr pal unhe khatakta hain...remember radha bua of sasural genda phool...