Donno what is missing !!!! [DT Note - Page 4]

sammna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
after a long time got to see an angry shlok !!!!
but donno guys, just dont feel the intensity of ashlok anymore !!!
kahan kho gya hai humara ashlok wala romance and chemistry !!

the barjeet and shlojal scenes r irritating to the core now !!!! donno how long to handle ths now !!! though shrenu is giving her best in each and every scene of hers avi is not performing to hs calibre specially in hs scenes with shrenu !!! inspite of so many requests cvs r hell bent on showing shlojal in each and every frame !!! the scene where thy were all hiding to see aastha bhauji just behind vahini and the looks thy were giving each other!!! just donno wat is going on !!!

even if ashlok unites i just dont expect much from ashlok scenes cause the magic is just not there now guys !!! our fav shravi and ashlok is long lost somewhere !!!! i once hd adored ths couple but all the offscreen rumours etc etc hs just done the damage i guess !!!

in a way its gud tht shravi is not even nominated fr jodi award cause thy just dont deserve it guys!!! thy dont care fr their fans and dont even post an offscreen picture fr reasons best known to them !!! i dont even expect them to gve a dance performance together guys !!!! with no nominations its best our team boycotts the function !!! shrenu deserved some nomination guys. avi to no
hope cause looks like he too is waiting fr the show to end soon !!!!

i just hope ebp ends with ths barjit track cause nothing more to expect from the dumb cvs who r more interested in promoting offscreen romance !!!

ashlok and shravi ws a charishma fr me and want them to remain in my memories, some really magical moments of ebp!! but the magic hs disappeared long back !'

how many of u r sailing on the same boat ????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhumjhum thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sammna agree with u Ashlok magic lost n they trying to saw all old Ashlok scene EBP with presence of Shojal in same scene well than it's a big 👎🏼 for me. Ashlok intensity missing totally n by sawing all old Ashlok scene without chemistry it's more like ruining those beautiful memory for me. I stop expecting from EBP only watching for Shrenu n her dedication hope she get all success n love which she really deserve ❤️ her 🤗.
sammna thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhumjhum

Sammna agree with u Ashlok magic lost n they trying to saw all old Ashlok scene EBP with presence of Shojal in same scene well than it's a big 👎🏼 for me. Ashlok intensity missing totally n by sawing all old Ashlok scene without chemistry it's more like ruining those beautiful memory for me. I stop expecting from EBP only watching for Shrenu n her dedication hope she get all success n love which she really deserve ❤️ her 🤗.

whatever these guys try dear, the old ashlok magic can never be recreated!!!!! those days were different guys !!!! if u see the old scenes cannot even imagine tht these scenes were enacted by the same shravi and with such passion and intensity !!!! personally nothing against avi or shalmalee but offscreen story hs destroyed the charm of ashlok !!!

me too watching fr shrenu only now !!! i just adore her as an actress and a person who hs held her head high amidst all these negativity !!!!
Swetha.Aamir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sammna, i can understand what u feeling now but i have only problem with bharjith🤢 bcoz i didn't like shrenu-aarav pair😡worst pair ever🤢 about shlojal, i have no prob.if there is no linkup with avi and shal, we will not have any problem with seeing them together😃if sojal feed shlok,TC shlok, we don't mind😆don't think i am changed😲 i just want to create positivity😳so sit back and enjoy w/o thinking offscreen. am doing that now. so i am enjoying EBP except barjith 🤢
mehersudhar thumbnail
We r ueed to waseemji. So his intensity is missing in the scenes. Other than that everyone is good in their roles. Sojal is his vahini in the story so we cant stop their scenes. And in this industry they have so many friends. she looks older to him. If they r friends what is problem for us. Let cvs bring aslok together again. If that rumour of their marrisge is true then aslok will be together soon. They have to take some leave for marr so unnecessarily we feel for them. Just enjoy and watch for aslok.
mehersudhar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aamir.Aashlok

sammna, i can understand what u feeling now but i have only problem with bharjith🤢 bcoz i didn't like shrenu-aarav pair😡worst pair ever🤢 about shlojal, i have no prob.if there is no linkup with avi and shal, we will not have any problem with seeing them together😃if sojal feed shlok,TC shlok, we don't mind😆don't think i am changed😲 i just want to create positivity😳so sit back and enjoy w/o thinking offscreen. am doing that now. so i am enjoying EBP except barjith 🤢

Bharjit scenes made us desperate yaar. I got palpitations and till next day i was feverish. So we should be positive orelse they plan for grand night of bharjit.
sammna thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehersudhar

Bharjit scenes made us desperate yaar. I got palpitations and till next day i was feverish. So we should be positive orelse they plan for grand night of bharjit.

hey meher, if we hve to witness bharjit grand night then expect me to be in coma in some hospital bed !!!! wont be able to tke such intense scenes !!!!! 😭
aashlokfan007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
A good direction, wasim magic is missing.
vj3072 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'm with u 😭 no more EBP more than 1 mnth ...just read nimmy write up...that's all...
ifreader1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In the first six months, Shlok was angry with Asth. So,on 26th August it was real anger. Today he was acting to be angry,  however he loves Astha sosouch that he can't live with her. So, it would be difficult for him to show that intensity.  I think it is  apt to current situation.