Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Nice i liked it a lot... Update soon
Jessicarh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aww..loved their discussions❤️
Its nice!!
I still remember aliya n ishaan did not start on a good note..i mean he got very angry on aliya's careless behaviour😔
Aliya ne toh rona-dhona shuru kar diya tha..
mihika was saved..haha😆😆
Nirvana15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Chapter 5

"Ek aur bass Ek aur!" Sahil was shoving down some tequila shots down Mihika's throat.

"Bass yaar I am done. Isse zyada pee li na toh main kal subah Life Beat report hi nahin Karr paungi." Mihika rested her head on the table.

"I think she is right. We should get home now." Ishaan waved at the waiter asking him to settle the bill.

Ishaan, Sahil, Mihika and Aaliya got out of the restaurant and that's when Ishaan spoke.

"Sahil tum Aaliya ko lekar jao. I will drop Mihika."

"Yaa that's perfect." Aaliya finally spoke.

Sahil and Aaliya got into a cab and Ishaan and Mihika walked towards Ishaan's car. Ishaan had a smile on his face. Finally Mihika had a good day. It was her first day at Life Beat and all the drama that had unfolded through the day had kind of unnerved her.

Suddenly Mihika's phone buzzed. There was a message from Malvika.

"Please report to work at 7:30 am, we have a surgery scheduled for 9 am. Meet me at 8 am sharp."

Ishaan looked at Mihika, "Kya hua?"

"Malvika ka message hai. She wants to meet me at 8 am tomorrow. Yaar Meri kal band bajne walli hai. It is 3 am now. Ghar pohochte pohochte chaar baj jayenge! When will I sleep and when will I get up? And why is she awake at this hour?" Mihika had a horrified expression on her face.

"Arre mujhe pata hai tu manage karr legi. Now stop making that cranky face. We will reach home in 10 minutes. She is awake because she got home sometime back. Meri usse baat ho rahi thi." Ishaan put on the radio while speaking to Mihika.

Next morning at Life Beat Hospital:

"Has Dr. Singh walked in yet." Malvika spoke to the receptionist as she checked the muster.

"Yes ma'am."

"Ok." Malvika checked Mihika's entry at 7 am and shut the muster.

She messaged Mihika to meet her in her cabin in 15 minutes as she walked towards the canteen.

Mihika was sitting in the canteen holding her head as Aaliya got her some black coffee.

"Yeh lo you will feel better." Aaliya motioned her to have the coffee.

"Thanks yaar for coming in early today." Mihika picked up the cup and sipped on the black coffee.

"Arre why you thanking me? It's your first surgery today aur mujhe toh aana hi tha." Aaliya smiled as she ruffled Mihika's hair affectionately.

Just then Malvika walked in and spotted Mihika and Aaliya having a animated conversation. She checked her watch and then her phone.

"7:45." Malvika spoke to herself as she walked towards the coffee machine.

"I think I should leave." Mihika spoke as she noticed Malvika in the cafe.

"Theek hai. Lets catch up after your surgery." Aaliya also picked up her lab coat and hurried behind Mihika.

Malvika was noticing all of this and started walking towards the exit.
Edited by Nirvana15 - 8 years ago
Enchantress thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice SS. I love it... But tell me is it plotted on Ishaan Aliya or Ishaan Malvika.. 
Update soon...  If possible pm me... 

Dee
Nirvana15 thumbnail
Hi,
I have not decided on which direction will it take. But it will mostly be on the lines of Ishaan and Malvika with Aaliya trying to deal with her one sided love. The story will also see a few strong characters that will decide the course of the plot :) 
Nirvana15 thumbnail
Chapter 6
Malvika entered Ishaan's cabin and as expected it was deserted. She didnt expect him to be in so early. Malvika picked up the stick notes kept on his desk and wrote a note for him.

I love you!!! See you for breakfast <3 

Malvika smiled as she put the stick note on the headrest of his chair. Malvika was madly in love. She loved Ishaan till the point that she could do anything for him, but for now she had other things on her mind as well. Malvika left the cabin shutting the door behind her.

Outside Malvika's cabin:

It was 7:59 am and Mihika was sitting outside Dr. Malvika's cabin intently waiting for her. The last two days had been very hectic and Mihika had almost managed to get through them. She was learning about Dr. Malvika's temperament and was trying to figure out her way around someone who loved perfection and thought logically and believed there was no place for mistakes. 

Mihika snapped back to the present when Malvika spoke, "Dr. Singh if you are done day dreaming can we please get to work now?"

Mihika saw Malvika standing in front of her with her arms crossed.

"Yes ma'am. I was waiting for you to come and brief me about the case and surgery."

"Good. Atleast you are punctual unlike your best friend. And kal raat ke drinking spree ke baad mujhe toh laga tha aap Life Beat report hi nahin karr payengi." Malvika spoke as she opened her cabin door and motioned her to move inside.

"Anyway this is the case file of the patient. You have excatly 30 mins to go through it and 15 mins to clear your doubts with me before we get in for the surgery. Be ready by 8:45am please." Malvika sat in her chair as she handed the case file to Mihika.

"Sure ma'am." Mihika took the file and was heading out when Malvika spoke again.

"You can sit here in my cabin Dr. Singh."

"Thank you so much ma'am. But I think i'll go to the canteen and read the file over a cup of coffee." Mihika smiled at Malvika as she walked out of the cabin.

Outside the OT:

Malvika and Mihika were washing their hands.

"Good job Dr. Singh. I must say your hands are very steady and it is a mark of a good surgeon."

"Thank you ma'am it means a lot. especially if its coming from you." Mihika smiled 

"So are you coming for the offsite?" Malvika turned towards Mihika.

"Haan Aaliya was telling me something about it." Mihika shrugged. 

"Theek hai. But I feel you should come. It will be fun and plus you will get to know everyone." Malvika and Mihika started walking out together.

"Sure ma'am."

"By the way.. just wanted to ask you..."

Malvika was cut short by Ishaan.

"Malvika kahaan thi tum? I was searching for you." Ishaan was walking towards them.

"Woh main aur Dr. Singh ek surgery khatam karr ke bass abhi nikle hai." Malvika went ahead and hugged Ishaan while he hugged her back affectionately. 

"Hi Mihika. How are you this morning?" Ishaan spoke while still hugging Malvika.

"Very well Dr Ishaan." Mihika grinned as she saw him.

Aaliya was walking towards the OT to meet Mihika and ask her about her first surgery. She wanted to hug her friend and give her a pat on her back. She was walking towards the OT when she saw Ishaan hugging Malvika and Mihika standing there engrossed in her phone. Aaliya was heart broken seeing Malvika and Ishaan together and had tears well up in her eyes. She immediately turned her back towards them and wiped her tears with the sleeve of her lab coat.

Mihika was messaging Aaliya asking her to meet her in the canteen. She was super excited to tell her about how Malvika complimented her. Just then she saw Aaliya stop in her tracks. Mihika was about to call out but stopped when she saw Aaliya silently turn around and leave.

Mihika was puzzled when she saw Aaliya leave and she turned towards Ishaan and Malvika.

"Ok guys I shall take your leave." Mihika hugged Ishaan as she started walking towards the direction in which she saw her friend walk a while ago. 
Nirvana15 thumbnail
Chapter 7

Mihika was searching for Aaliya when she saw her sitting near the fire escape. Mihika silently opened the door and tip toed inside and shut the door behind her. 

Aaliya was lost in her thoughts. She had flashes of the scene in front of her where Ishaan was hugging Malvika. She was brought back to the present when Mihika spoke.

"Aaliya are you ok? Tum wahaan se chali kyun aayi?" Mihika made some space for herself and sat next to Aaliya.

"Woh aisa kuch nahin hai Miku. Maine dekha ki tum Ishaan aur Malvika ke saath bahut busy Thi so I thought I'll meet you later." Aaliya spoke while she avoided looking at Mihika.

"Aaliya are you ok? I mean Tum mujhse kuch chupa toh nahin Rahi ho na."

"Arre are you mad. Nothing like that. I am just very exhausted. Kal bhi nahin soye and then Aaj also I came in early." Aaliya spoke as she took Mihika's hand in hers.

"I need a break from everything...from everyone." Aaliya shut her eyes as she spoke.

"Everyone? Aaloo what's happening?" Mihika looked concerned.

"Kuch nahin yaar. Just. There is too much happening around. Dad. Work stress and..," Aaliya went silent.

"And? Aaliya are you sure you are ok? Ok lets do one thing aaj shaam ko lets go out for dinner. Just you and me. Waise bhi we have not had the time to catch up." Mihika spoke while she gave Aaliya a side hug.

"Haan dinner is a good idea. Lets connect in the evening?" 

Aaliya and Mihika got up and started walking out.

In the canteen:

"Malvika lets go for dinner today. I want to eat some good food." Ishaan was speaking while playing with his sandwich.

"Hmmm. Yup lets go and waise bhi it's been a while." Malvika was fidgeting with the straw in her coffee mug.

Ishaan took her hand in his and kissed it.

"Kya baat hai Malvika? Tum peechle do teen dinno se kafi lost lag rahi ho." 

"Nothing Ishaan. It's just that... chodho." Malvika turned towards him and looked into his eyes.

Just then Aaliya and Mihika walked into the canteen laughing loudly. 

Both Ishaan and Malvika turned towards them. Ishaan waved at them.

"Dr. Singh and Dr. Aaliya do din mein hi itne close friends bann gayye?" Malvika asked Ishaan while she still had her eyes on Aaliya and Mihika.

"Aisa kuch nahin hai. They both know each other from college." 

Mihika pulled Aaliya towards them. Aaliya although reluctant walked behind her.

"Come guys sit." Ishaan got up and pulled two chairs for them.

"Dr. Singh lagta hai aapke paas bahut free time hai. Isiliye aap apna free time Dr. Aaliya ke saath spend karti hai." Malvika spoke in her sarcasm laced tone. 

Aaliya and Mihika looked at each other and kept quiet when they saw Ishaan walk towards them with two chairs. 

"So what are we eating?" Ishaan had this smile on his face.

"Cheese garlic bread." Malvika and Mihika spoke in unison. 

Ishaan and Aaliya turned towards them.

"And some pasta in white sauce." Malvika spoke as she looked at Mihika.

Ishaan cleared his throat, "Ahem. What a strange co-incidence. You both like cheese garlic bread."

"Ishaan there are a lot of people who like cheese garlic bread and Dr. Singh happens to be one of them." Malvika spoke as she sipped on her cold coffee.

"Umm lets order people!" Mihika tried to ease out the awkward situation.

Mihika got up and went to the food counter to place the order.

"I need to add something to my order." Malvika excused herself and walked behind Mihika.

"Two cheese garlic breads, one pasta in white sauce, one pasta in red sauce and one club sandwich."

"One chocolate milkshake please." Mihika got startled when she heard Malvika's voice next to her. 

"Did I scare you Dr.Singh?" Malvika turned towards Mihika.

"Not really." Mihika's phone buzzed and she reached for it in her pocket. She frowned when she saw the name of the person calling flash on the screen.

"Excuse me. I need to take this call." 

Mihika dashed for the exit while Malvika turned towards the counter.

"Please add some ice-cream to the milkshake." 
Nirvana15 thumbnail
Chapter 8

"Yes. Haan I am at the hospital. Main abhi baat nahin Karr sakti." Mihika was speaking in a hushed tone and keeping a check on the door all the while.

In the canteen:

"Aaliya are you ok? Tum itne dinno se kuch off lag Rahi ho. We can talk you know." Ishaan spoke to Aaliya as he noticed Mihika walk out of the canteen and Malvika turn towards the counter.

"I am fine Ishaan. It is just that there is too much work stress and I think I need a break." Aaliya smiled at him as she noticed Malvika walk towards them.

"Where is Dr. Singh?" Malvika placed her drink on the table while looking towards the exit.

"She's gone to attend a phone call." Aaliya looked up at Malvika as the waiter brought their orders.

"Very well. So let's start. I think Dr. Singh won't mind." Malvika sat down and passed on Ishaan and Aaliya plates.

"So sorry. Friend ka call tha. She is coming to meet me in the evening." Mihika walked towards them and smiled as she took a plate and started serving herself.

Mihika and Malvika walked towards the ICU and Ishaan and Aaliya walked towards Ishaan's cabin after they were done with the breakfast.

"Aaliya I know ki tum mujhse kuch chupa rahi ho." Ishaan tugged at Aaliya's elbow.

"Ishaan maine kahaan na I am just over worked and tired." Aaliya spoke avoiding eye contact.

"Toh yehi baat mujhe dekh karr bolo." Ishaan insisted.

Just then Aaliya's phone buzzed.

"I need to go. I have some emergency."

"Tum off-site ke liye toh aa rahi ho na?" Ishaan asked her.

"Haan KD ne kaha hai it is compulsory. Apparently koi medical camp bhi organise kiya hai." Aaliya reached for her cellphone in her pocket.

"Theek hai kal baat karte hai." Ishaan smiled at her as he realised that she was distracted. 

In the lobby:

"Have you seen the case files?" Malvika asked Mihika.

"Yes. I have seen the case file and the reports." 

"And what do you think Dr. Singh?" Malvika turned towards Mihika.

"UTI. Yes she is suffering from UTI and we need to get her to meet a gynaecologist." Mihika smiled at Malvika.

"Good then. But I guess Dr. Batra is on leave and there is some new Dr. joining us from today." Malvika started flipping through the file to locate the new doctors name.

"Dr. Malvika. Dr. Nikita is here. She has joined us from today. Dr. Sinha chahte hai ki aap unse ek baar mill le. She is in his cabin." Mariyam had interrupted Mihika's and Malvika's conversation.

"Thanks Mariyam." Malvika turned towards Mariyam and flashed a warm smile.

"Dr. Singh I think Dr. Nikita is the new gynaecologist." 

Mihika smiled as Malvika and she walked towards Dr. Sinha's cabin.

Malvika was about to knock on Dr. Sinha's cabin when she noticed Mihika walking in the opposite direction.

"Dr. Singh. Meet me in my cabin after I am done with this meeting." Malvika spoke as she pushed open the door.

"Sure Ma'am." Mihika turned and started walking towards the canteen.

PS:- Dr. Nikita's character is modelled on actress Shweta Gulati.

Character Sketch:- Dr. Nikita is a very talented and successful gynaecologist who enters Life Beat. She is a thorough professional and loves her job. Although very friendly she has that do not mess with me attitude. Loves talking and is a daddy's girl. She is a very bubbly and charming personality. There are many shades to her character which will be revealed as the story progresses. 

In Dr. Sinha's cabin:

"Come in Malvika." Dr. Sinha motioned her to sit down.

"Nikita meet Malvika. She is the best heart surgeons we have in the city."

Malvika turned towards Nikita and they shook hands.

"Welcome to Life Beat Dr. Nikita." Malvika smiled.

"Thanks Malvika." 

"Malvika, Mihika will be reporting in to Nikita for a few days. I understand you are caught up and are not able to give her your time. And I dont want you to get stressed out because of that. So maine yeh decide kiya hai that Nikita will train her." Dr. Sinha spoke as he passed on a few files to Malvika and Nikita.

"But aisa kuch nahin hai. I know I am a little caught up but Dr. Singh can still report in to me aur Dr. Nikita has joined us and it will be a little unfair to her." Malvika tried to keep her tone neutral.

"Ok then. Fir hum ek kaam karte hai. Just to ease you out Malvika, let Mihika do dual reporting for a month. Later we can figure out who will she report in to. Works?" 

"Works." Malvika responded.

Malvika and Nikita walked out of the cabin.

"Have you met Dr Singh?" Malvika asked Nikita.

"No I havent. I am sure she is a bright girl."

"In that case you should meet her. I am meeting her in sometime in my cabin to discuss a UTI case. Why dont you join us?" Malvika showed her the way towards her cabin.

"Lets go." Nikita and Malvika started discussing work while they walked through the lobby.

In the canteen:

Mihika was sitting and watching a video on her phone when Ishaan came and snatched her phone.

"Hey watch out!" Mihika yelled.

"Gotcha." Ishaan handed her the phone and sat opposite her.

"Sunn na tu aa rahi hai na? for the off-site?" Ishaan asked earnestly.

"Haan baba. You and Sahil have asked me like 10 times now. Ek minute Malvika is calling." Mihika answered the call.

"Ok I will be there in 5." Mihika cut the call and picked up her diary. 'Ishaan so sorry have to go. Boss is calling. Will speak later." She ran out of the canteen as she winked at Ishaan.

In Malvika's cabin:

"Come in." Malvika was having a very animated conversation with Nikita when Mihika knocked on the door and entered.

"Come sit. This is Dr. Nikita and you will be reporting in to her for some of the cases." Malvika got up from her chair as Mihika sat down.

"You will be having dual reporting for a month. So Dr. Singh you will get an opportunity to work with me and Dr. Nikita as well." Malvika passed on a file to Mihika.

"Aap Dr. Nikita ko woh UTI case pe assist kerengi." Malvika was now looking at Mihika.

"Sure. Welcome to Life Beat Hospital Dr. Nikita." Mihika turned towards Nikita and extended her hand.

Nikita took her hand and said, "Hey come on now! You can call me Nikita."

"Ok Nikita." Mihika smiled at her as they shook hands.

"I think we will make a good team." Nikita got up while Malvika glared at them.

"We should go and meet the patient." Nikita turned towards Malvika and extended her hand for a hand shake.

"Thanks Malvika for all the help."

"My pleasure Nikita."

Nikita and Mihika walked out of Malvika's cabin discussing the case while Malvika folded her arms across her chest and watched them shut her cabin door behind them. 

Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awsm updates
loved it
cont soon
Nirvana15 thumbnail
Chapter 9

"I think we should cut down on her dose of antibiotics. Her immunity system will go in for a toss." Nikita was speaking to Mihika outside the ward.

"You are the boss." Mihika stepped back as Nikita extended her hand to ruffle her hair.

"What?" Nikita glared at Mihika.

"Stop it. You know it that I dont like it." Mihika made a face.

"And hence I do it to irritate you." Nikita flashed a broad smile as she pulled Mihika's cheeks.

"Koi dekh lega!" Mihika was looking around.

"Haan toh? Dekhne do. I cant pull my baby sister's cheeks now?" Nikita acted as if she is upset.

"You can. But not here. You know how it is." Mihika gave her a pleading look.

"And hello what are you getting upset for? Malvika ke saamne yeh bolne ki kya zaroorat thi that we will make a great team?" Now Mihika was giving her looks.

"Toh maine kuch galat kaha? We make a great team and I am glad that we will be working together. Yayiee." Nikita gave Mihika a tight hug.

"Yaa yaa." Mihika pushed her away.

"Ok fine! Loser. Lets go to the canteen now? I am ravenous." 

Nikita and Mihika started walking towards the canteen and Mihika messaged Aaliya to join them there for lunch.

In the canteen: 

Nikita was placing the order while Mihika was keeping an eye on the entrance.

"Oye hello? I am not your butler! Place your order." Nikita snapped her fingers in front of Mihika.

"Arre order na." Mihika looked distracted.

"Such tantrums." Nikita placed an order for Mihika too.

"What's wrong? You look distracted." Nikita enquired as they went and reserved a table for themselves.

"Something is wrong with Aaliya. She is not herself since I have met her. I need to figure in fact I just asked her to join us for lunch." Mihika showed Nikita the message.

"Aaliya is?" Nikita handed her the phone back.

"Aaliya Akhtar. My senior from medical college."

'Oh yes yes. Aaliya. She is with Life Beat? Interesting."

Both Nikita and Mihika turned when they heard Malvika somewhere behind them. Malvika was studying the menu with Ishaan trying to snatch it from her.

"Ishaan stop acting like a kid. Let me order." Malvika placed the order and turned when she saw Mihika and Nikita sitting at the table.

"Look who's here!" Malvika walked towards them with Ishaan in tow.

Malvika introduced Ishaan to Nikita and both of them joined Mihika and Nikita for lunch. Just then Aaliya and Sahil walked in.

"Hi Mihika." Aaliya and Sahil pulled in two chairs and joined the table.

"Aaliya this is Dr. Nikita. Remember I was telling you about her?" Mihika turned towards Aaliya and flashed a very sweet smile.

"Hold on what have you told her about me?" Nikita narrowed her eyes as Mihika froze.

"Mihika ne bataya that a new Doctor is joining the team." Aaliya got the hint and salvaged the situation because Malvika, Ishaan and Sahil were staring at them.

Very soon all of them started discussing and making plans for the off-site. 

In the evening at the restaurant:

"Miku. Stop it yaa. you will get drunk. Plus you are out of practice know!" Aaliya was stopping Mihika as she was trying to down some vodka shots.

"Shut up. I am not drunk Aaloo." Mihika was trying to reach out for the alcohol.

"You are not drunk. You are just happy high." Aaliya made a face as Mihika had a shot.

"Aaloo. I hope you are ok?" Mihika looked at Aaliya.

"Yes I am. aur ab tu aa gayee hai na. I will be alright." Aaliya took her hand and smiled.

"I need to go to the washroom." Mihika steadied and excused herself.

In another corner of the restaurant Malvika and Ishaan were arguing over Aaliya.

"Ishaan I think you need to stop interfering in Aaliya's life to this extent." Malvika was visibly upset.

"I am not interfering Malvika. Main bass worried hoon. She has not been talking to me for the past 4 days!" Ishaan raised his voice.

"You know what Ishaan. You need to sort out your head. You are fighting with me over her? You've got to be kidding me!" Malvika banged the glass on the table.

"I am out of here Ishaan. I thought things will get better aur hum saath mein time spend karenge. But clearly tumhara dhyaan yahaan nahin Aaliya pe hai." Malvika picked up her bag and walked off while Ishaan sat holding his head.

Mihika was clearly drunk and had just finished a phone call with Nikita and was walking towards the restaurant where Aaliya was sitting. She had asked Nikita to come and pick her up. She had a bottle of water in her hand and was sipping on it.

Suddenly she was thrown off her feet when someone crashed into her.

"Hey watch out." Mihika yelled and looked up to see Malvika standing there and the water from the bottle splash on her. 

"What the hell? Dr. Singh what are you doing here? And wait a minute are you drunk?" Malvika threw a volley of questions at Mihika as Mihika tried to get back on her feet.

"Woh main woh I am. No. yes. I mean. I dont know." Mihika got tongue tied when she saw Malvika fuming.

"Are you blind? Do you have any sense? Is this how you behave in public?" Malvika was on the verge of hysteria as she was almost drenched in water. 

Aaliya had seen Malvika dash out of the rstaurant in a hurry and went behind her when she saw the commotion that Mihika had created.

"Miku are you ok?" Aaliya came running to Mihika and helped her on her feet.

"I should have guessed jahaan aap hai wahaan kuch theek kaise ho sakta hai?" Malvika spoke with contempt as she looked at Aaliya.

"I am sorry." Mihika decided to apologise when she saw Malvika upset.

"Tum toh chup hi raho." Malvika hissed as she turned towards Mihika.

Ishaan had reached the spot and was silently listening to the conversation when Malvika noticed his presence and reached for the exit. Ishaan silently followed her and gave Aaliya a reassuring look.

Aaliya's phone buzzed and she saw Nikita's name flash. "Thank god you called. Where are you? Yahaan bahut bada scene ho gaya hai." Aaliya spoke in one breath.

"I am walking towards the entrance. Is she ok?" Nikita rushed past Malvika and Ishaan without noticing them.

Malvika had a confused expression on her face. Ishaan caught hold of her hand.

"Malvika stop creating a scene. I know you are upset but you shouldn't have spoken to Mihika the way you did."

"Ishaan please stop defending Aaliya and Mihika." Malvika tried to release her hand from his grip. 

Ishaan was about to say something when he saw Nikita and Aaliya bring out Mihika who was limping. Malvika too saw them get out of the restaurant.

Nikita saw Ishaan and Malvika and had a confused look on her face. "What are these two doing here?" She looked at Mihika and Aaliya.

"Dont ask. Just keep on moving." Aaliya started walking towards them.

"What happened?" Ishaan pointed to Mihika's foot.

"She twisted her ankle" Aaliya responded.

Malvika was still staring at Mihika, Nikita and Aaliya.

"Ishaan lets drop Mihika home." Malvika finally spoke.

"No actually hum donno Dr. Nikita ke saath jaa rahe hai. I called her since she stays like 5 minutes from here." Aaliya lied as she felt Mihika's grip tighten on her hand indicating her to intervene when Malvika offered a lift.

"Yes. In fact I will take the girls home and we will get Mihika's foot checked too." Nikita added.

"Ok then. But do call us if you girls need anything." Ishaan helped Mihika get into Nikita's car.

"Goodnight Ishaan. Goodnight Malvika. I will see you guys tomorrow at the off site." Nikita waved a good-bye to them while Aaliya tried to adjust Mihika's foot while seating in the back seat.

Malvika stormed off towards Ishaan's car after Nikita drove away while Ishaan was left standing alone.

'This offsite is going to be epic! Mujhe hi fasna tha yahaan pe' Ishaan spoke to himself as he walked towards his car.