Are you angry that Ranvi goes scot-free again?

Poll

Are you angry that Ranvi goes scot-free again?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I don't know whether to laugh or bang my head on the wall. Once again there are no repercussions for Ranvi's actions.ðŸĨą What was the point of all those articles on Ranvi's plagiarism scandal when it was just gonna be such a tiny issue on the show? 

Chaiji disgusted me when she said that nothing bad can happen to Ranvi, since he hasn't done any wrong to others. Yeah, accusing a man thoughtlessly for murder doesn't count as wronging him even when you change your testimony in a jiffy when it turns out that it was your new bestie all along.😊👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Ranvi is the biggest loser on this show! He should have spent a year in jail for the things he has done! Mostly if Hypocrisy was a Crime, then he will get life in prison! The kid Ranvi I loved, and adult Ranvi I despise! He is honestly a holier than thou, hypocritical, small minded loser! 4 Devi gang is always with him, and he sulks whenever something happens in his life! 

Now I feel Gunjan got a raw deal! She has matured a lot and Ranvi acts like a Baby! If not for her, his career would be over too! He owes her a lot to be frank! She has saved his career from tanking! Yes I am frustrated too that Ranvi again gets away without any consequences, and is happy in his Fake Mahantha! Even after stealing someone else's work, and nearly sending an innocent man to the gallows for murder! Chaiji? She is a loser too! The way she praises Ranvi to the sky for nothing! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
pri_tanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Why was this plagiarism thing shown in the first place???? ðŸ˜•
Come on riya don't u know Ranvi is GOD!! He can never wrong anyone! For once even Gods can err but not Lord Ranvijay Singh!!
...-Riya-... thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Ranvi is the biggest loser on this show! He should have spent a year in jail for the things he has done! Mostly if Hypocrisy was a Crime, then he will get life in prison! The kid Ranvi I loved, and adult Ranvi I despise! He is honestly a holier than thou, hypocritical, small minded loser! 4 Devi gang is always with him, and he sulks whenever something happens in his life! 

Now I feel Gunjan got a raw deal! She has matured a lot and Ranvi acts like a Baby! If not for her, his career would be over too! He owes her a lot to be frank! She has saved his career from tanking! Yes I am frustrated too that Ranvi again gets away without any consequences, and is happy in his Fake Mahantha! Even after stealing someone else's work, and nearly sending an innocent man to the gallows for murder! Chaiji? She is a loser too! The way she praises Ranvi to the sky for nothing! 

Chaiji was more disgusting the other day when she was crying over her chota Chand's rukha sukha face after spending just 2 days in jail.ðŸĨą And she didn't have an ounce of sympathy for the guy who saved her chote chand's life even after he was mentally and physically abused!👏 What are the CVs showing? Edited by ...-Riya-... - 9 years ago
...-Riya-... thumbnail

Originally posted by: pri_tanvi

Why was this plagiarism thing shown in the first place???? ðŸ˜•

Come on riya don't u know Ranvi is GOD!! He can never wrong anyone! For once even Gods can err but not Lord Ranvijay Singh!!

Ha mai hee pagal hu! 

Ranvi is not at fault at all, it is the fault of the original writer for letting his song be published without his name in the magazine.😊
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yes Ranvi is god...what was that dialogue, someone here had mentioned once...he is gonna repopulate the earth, after the human species go extinct, 
hence he has to go scot-free...even if he kills someone...cause Veera's pyare Veerji is always right...woh kabh kuch galat nahi kar sakte...
...-Riya-... thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

yes Ranvi is god...what was that dialogue, someone here had mentioned once...he is gonna repopulate the earth, after the human species go extinct, 

hence he has to go scot-free...even if he kills someone...cause Veera's pyare Veerji is always right...woh kabh kuch galat nahi kar sakte...

That was me who had said that.😆

Even if he kills someone in cold blood, I am sure Veera will say that the victim actually committed suicide by her Veerji's hand.ðŸĪŠðŸ˜†
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ...-Riya-...

That was me who had said that.😆

Even if he kills someone in cold blood, I am sure Veera will say that the victim actually committed suicide by her Veerji's hand.ðŸĪŠðŸ˜†

@ red : oh yeah it was you only...i found that statement so hilarious ðŸ˜†

@bold : after the supposed suicide, Ratan n Chaiji will put forth a proposal to the panch, to build a temple in Ranvi's name, as he set free the suicide victim so that the victim could get moksh...😆

and Veera n Balwant would call all the pind waasis, n give a long speech as to how beneficial it is to commit suicide at her veerji's hands...and how all the pp waasis should avail of this service ðŸ˜›

...-Riya-... thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

@ red : oh yeah it was you only...i found that statement so hilarious ðŸ˜†

@bold : after the supposed suicide, Ratan n Chaiji will put forth a proposal to the panch, to build a temple in Ranvi's name, as he set free the suicide victim so that the victim could get moksh...😆

and Veera n Balwant would call all the pind waasis, n give a long speech as to how beneficial it is to commit suicide at her veerji's hands...and how all the pp waasis should avail of this service ðŸ˜›

ðŸĪĢ

I am picturing all this in my head..and I have to say that Balwant, Chaiji, Ratan and Veera...they are all very much in character.ðŸĪĢ

I would hardly be surprised if MaSh ever decide to show a 'suicide by Veerji' track.😆
...Jammy... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes ðŸ˜ĄðŸ˜†
Baldev gets punished even for mistakes he didn't commit  while Ranvi easily escapes from everything!And anything wrong done by Ranvi will somehow be justified by his family ðŸĪĒ